Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,045 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight (41217 Views)

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? / Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by propynich123: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by martowskin1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
jaxxy:
Mercy didn’t do anything for tacha to react that way. Tacha doesn’t deserve to go home Bt she shud get a strike.

If tacha is evicted, it won't be a good thing for mercy,

Tacha fans will retaliate on the final voting and I see Seyi or frodd getting upset hand if that happen.

Give mercy 1strike and tacha 2strike...

Tacha should learn how to play game by the rules, u can give mercy hot, hot with out going against the rules
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by jaxxy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
martowskin1:

If tacha is evicted, it won't be a good thing for mercy,

Tacha fans will retaliate on the final voting and I see Seyi or frodd getting upset hand if that happen.

Give mercy 1strike and tacha 2strike...

Tacha should learn how to play game by the rules, u can give mercy hot, hot with out going against the rules

It doesn’t warrant a disqualification bt strikes.
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
jaxxy:
Mercy didn’t do anything for tacha to react that way. Tacha doesn’t deserve to go home Bt she shud get a strike.

She has 2 strikes already, a third is always a disqualification
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by Lordjb: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Okay, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by Olodo24: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I thought all strikes were cancelled sometime ago
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Initial Strikes where cancelled. It’s fresh start
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by Brightstar10: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol!!!
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by oolanrewaju10: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
From the Mercy-Tacha nonsense, I wish Tacha were a guy and exact same thing happened (pulling her hair like dat). Let's see the energy from some babes on this.
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
I cant understand y people like tacha.am not enjoying dis bbnaija cos of her.very irritating
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by Enemyofpeace: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
People who support Tacha are either just like her, behaviorally, or lovers of promiscuity.
or they have body odour just like her. #teambodyodour
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by stankezzy: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
the issue is that multi choice is strictly on business , tacha have a lot of fans and biggy is making a lot of money from their vote so how will they disqualify her and lose money , do u think they are Charity organization, they are business company

4 Likes

Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by iykee101(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha had shown severally her weaknesses which means she needs a behaviourally therapist to modifies her character cuz if she continues that way, she will virually end up losing alot in future

1 Like

Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by bluefilm: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Omo see coded bad belle!
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by Jalabase(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
*See the video of President Buhari answering a question at the UN general Assembly that has got Nigerians talking*

Nigerians are reacting to a video posted on Twitter by Special Assistant to President Buhari on Digital and New Media, Tolu Ogunlesi, showing President Buhari wrongly answering a question about Nigerian youths at the ongoing 74th United Nations General Assembly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ay4ZiE3cgM

*©JALABASE MEDIA✊*
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by Mayflowa(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Omoshola is actually very good by separating the fight. I bet IKe won’t even do it. As a strategy, Omoshola could have stepped aside and watch his toughest competitions leave the house. He is not a strategist

1 Like

Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by baratech: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Fellow Nigerians,

This is what we have become.

It is o..

I blame buhari
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by icedbreez(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nice to see Mercy stand up to the bully Tasha really is.

2 Likes

Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by Insectkiller: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
When the publishers published that Peter Okoye sleeps with dogs, u were in doubt ...

Only dog supports dog..only Peter okoye aka p-square can support Tacha...

Birds of d same feather flocks together..

Peter okoye (p square) u are forever a disgrace..

shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
kaykaymcb:
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

Hello brother, mind if you tell me how/where I can get adobe illustrator for my PC. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by ChristmasBells: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
AMEBOR
NOW!
LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX.
Although some people sees it as sin when you talk about sex openly yet their home is being destroyed because of sex matter. Ladies (married) do not too holy when it comes to the issue of sex.
You're always surprised what is it that your hubby sees in that lady or woman, you fight, you shout yet, your husband refuses to leave her.
Your conclusion was is voodoo, hmmmm, well you maybe right but, not in all, there are reasons for that, as a woman there are responsibilities for you

THERE ARE STEPS TO TAKE TO KEEP YOUR MARRIAGE TODAY'S TOPIC IS ABOUT SEX.
1. YOUR VIGINA
Always make your vigina a place a Paradise in woman body, some women failed in this area vigina is an open place in woman's body you cant afford not to take care of it properly and expect your hubby to enjoy sex with you, some men make sex with their wives just as an alternative hands. You need to take care of your vigina to enjoy your marriage.

WAYS TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR VIGINA.

1. SEAT BATH
(there are different types of seat birth)
(a) Salt
(b) Cloves
(c) Hot water
PROCEDURE:
Get a clean bow (paint plastic or custard plastic, or big potty) put your boiled water inside the bow, add a little salt, add the cloves then, seat on it let the heat go inside your vigina until the water can't bring out heat.

BENEFITS:
1.It tightening the vigina
2. It fight infections
3. It gives your vigina pleasant smell

2. SEAT BATH
(a) Asidir leaves
(b) Bagaruwa
(C Hot water
(d) Bow

PROCEDURE:
pure the hot water in a bow, then add the ingredients one after the other (little quantity) the seat on it until the water can't bring out heat anymore

BENEFITS
1. As above
2. It work as natural family planing if seating upon immediately after sex ( not guaranty depends on individual body)

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Twice in a week
Note: You can only choose one from the seat bath, there different methods of seat bath but, you only choose only one method.

1. VAGINA WASH
(a). Cloves
(b). Container eg Eva water bottle etc

PROCEDURE:
Put some quantity of cloves in the bottle and add water, leave it for 3 days, it will change colour, use it to wash ur big in a once you use and it pepperish that means there is an infection continuing using until you can't feel the pains anymore

BENEFITS
1. It's fight infections
2. Gives vigina a very good smell
3. It's makes your hubby enjoy making sex with you Cuz of the pleasant smell
4. It's counter unnecessary discharge
5. It's tightening the vigina

2. VAGINA WASH
1.guava leaf tea
The leaves from the guava tree have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties that have been used for centuries thanks to their medicinal benefits.
They’re ideal for fighting menstrual cramps and also provide an excellent solution to the problems associated with excess vaginal discharge.

Guava leaves have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties that have been used since ancient times for medicinal purposes.

Ingredients
10 guava leaves
1 liter of water

PROCEDURE:
Heat the liter of water and add the guava leaves. Let simmer over medium heat until the liquid is reduced by half.
Remove from heat and let stand, then rinse the vaginal area with the liquid.
Repeat this treatment twice a day for a week.

Note:
Remember to only choose one of the remedies we’ve discussed today, as opposed to combining multiple ones – this could lead to adverse effects. Complement these treatments with good hygiene and, as always, adopt a healthy lifestyle.
Enjoy your marriage/sex life
#FOllow me On Nairaland;Christmassbells
#Follow me ON Instagram:Joyfulpeople
#Add me up On Whatsap : +2348118444297

*TREASURE*
Peace&LOve!

Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by webngnews: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by collins4real247: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please Ebuka try and evict these bitches out of the house.
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by Realfrankie(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha na evil spirits full her for body
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by Oyikoha(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
People who support Tacha are either just like her, behaviorally, or lovers of promiscuity.
I support so what
Isilomo go sit down....
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight by Bayoibee: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
nuelzy:
Peter okoye should not see this!!

Such comment on his second wife's attitude

Isilomo be ready!!
Dat one na idiot na, maybe na so hin wife be sef no wonder hin family don break apart and he obviously don’t care...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) / BankyW Blasted Over Fake Yeezy Sneakers On Instagram / Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.