Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification (65391 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification / BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 28, 2019
clems88:
Mtcheeew .
Rubbish!
Arrant Nonsense n idiot show. angry
Its high time seun sack this nonsense mods and recruit sensible ones.

Well, I believe the Seun too is not exempted from the senselessness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by femi4: 4:47am On Sep 28, 2019
druz:
To mi, the both ladies are supposed to b evicted, Big brother instead of being a plane platform is picking sides of a fight that involved both ladies. Mercy also picked a weapon on live TV and she was been provocative by rollin her hair on Tacha's face. Both ladies behaved stupidity on live TV.
According to the bbn rules , hitting your fellow housemate = disqualification. Tasha went all the way
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by ruggedtimi(m): 5:01am On Sep 28, 2019
But the girl don blow and she will make more money than the winner
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by trumpcoat(m): 5:02am On Sep 28, 2019
GidifeedNews:
One of the BBNaija Housemate, Tacha has been qualified from the house because she fought one of the housemates this morning.

Below are some of the things to learn from her disqualification.

1. Overconfidence is very bad.
2. Try to control your mouth, you have clout and followers doesn’t mean you are a demigod.
3. Make friends with people around you, no man is an island.
4. Beauty no mean say u no fit smell, BATH
5. Never Fight Everybody.you're very correct

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-things-to-learn-from-tachas-disqualification/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by ruffDiamond: 5:21am On Sep 28, 2019
there are millions of Tachas in naija...just look around you... Ill-mannered, ill bred,, uncouth dirty illiterate girls all over forming posh and exposed ..gals who think bleaching their faces in sharp contrast to their nasty black feet and ugly knuckles, wearing overflowing fake hair, eye lashes longer than any modicum of IQ in their craniums,fake finger nails like chicken claws butt pad , boobs etc etc make them look acceptable or sophisticated. that massive fake wig of hers irritated me to high heaven! girls like that don't usually have anything upstairs. i ain't even a BBN fan(gat not time for rubbish )but the once or twice my eyes caught her on TV ,I remember asking a friend watching the program who's the olosho on the TV??...that she was disqualified is besides the point, no.No tact,(behaving more like tart)no manner,too much bellicose attitude ..if she's intelligent and brainy ,I wouldn't have minded those other flaws of her (after all no one is perfect )but then for where?
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by HANSEEL(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2019
GidifeedNews:
One of the BBNaija Housemate, Tacha has been qualified from the house because she fought one of the housemates this morning.

2. Try to control your mouth, you have clout and followers doesn’t mean you are a demigod.
5. Never Fight Everybody.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-things-to-learn-from-tachas-disqualification/
copy and paste. you copied this from twitter, give the original writer some credit
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Peterosky(m): 5:58am On Sep 28, 2019

Eaglefine:
Is none of my business.

Ogbasam
.Sorry sis.were you trying to type the word "orgasm? Because ayam not understanding.[s]
Eaglefine:
Is none of my business.

Ogbasam
.Sorry sis.were you trying to type the word "orgasm? Because ayam not understanding.[/s]
Eaglefine:
Is none of my business.

.Sorry sis.were you trying to type the word "orgasm? Because ayam not understanding.
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by greypencils: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Diane has never been nominated for eviction. Isn't it wonderful? Sometimes the best thing in life is to keep a low profile...who remembers Ofunneka of BBA season 2?
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by airminem(f): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha, i knew BBNaija was gonna "porthercunt". Dont drink Sniper oo. Eyes on you!! You aint gonna leave this your world so soon.
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Chukwudi4naija(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I am glad she is finally disqualified,always picking fight with everyone such a toxic human being.
If you are female nd you re tacha supporter you can never make a good wife period!!
My thought bro. Their character must be messed-up to have supported such an unrefined person. In fact, I have since be avoiding her supporters. This is an eye opener for guys as regards their choice of girlfriends and future wifes. If you have not met her before, just ask her who she supported during BBN show.
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:43am On Sep 28, 2019
ruggedtimi:
But the girl don blow and she will make more money than the winner
who will want to promote such kind of girl?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Olisehinnocent: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2019
Na her rotten pussy dey smell grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by emmaodet: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2019
Wickedfacts:
In life, you are either an example to emulate or a mistake to avoid.

Make your choices wisely.

hmmmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by haskeem: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2019
This was copied from a guy twitter handle, copy copy bloggers every where, nawa oh!
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by druz(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2019
femi4:
According to the bbn rules , hitting your fellow housemate = disqualification. Tasha went all the way
Provocation is also disqualification according to bbm rules
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2019
GidifeedNews:

5. Never Fight Everybody.

BATH OR BAFF grin
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by 2019elections: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I'm organising free tutorials for the blockheads supporting Tacha. That's something you dumb losers lack.

Lol! U need the tutorial more bro. The second statement ends with full stop not question mark.
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by femi4: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2019
druz:

Provocation is also disqualification according to bbm rules
no

Provocation earn you a strike
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Flamzey00(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I am glad she is finally disqualified,always picking fight with everyone such a toxic human being.
If you are female nd you re tacha supporter you can never make a good wife period!!
Exactly my view... Remain blessed for pointing it out.. 1 Hennessy for u!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Lordjb: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Okay, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Oneday82: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2019
The worst of it all is that she thinks and behave her father is the sponsor of BBN. So disrespectful and full of herself. Always making noise of NO LEAVE, NO TRANSFER, NA HERE WE DEY TILL 99 DAYS. But now, aunty body odour... How market?. I pray she change and become a better person.
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by ClitRaider: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2019
martowskin1:
Jobless Nigeria youth una don see work.... U guys should face ur lives, how many of u are better than her

Most of u typing trash are even worst....

eleribu
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Remzii(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2019
confirm talk
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by thelilnegro(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
martowskin1:
Jobless Nigeria youth una don see work.... U guys should face ur lives, how many of u are better than her

Most of u typing trash are even worst....

This one is pained
Are you a titan � � � � �
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by limitless777(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wickedfacts:
In life, you are either an example to emulate or a mistake to avoid.

Make your choices wisely.

As in Enh!!!
U r either a BLESSING OR a LESSON.
Re: Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification by Eaglefine(f): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Peterosky:

.Sorry sis.were you trying to type the word "orgasm? Because ayam not understanding.[s].Sorry sis.were you trying to type the word "orgasm? Because ayam not understanding.[/s].Sorry sis.were you trying to type the word "orgasm? Because ayam not understanding.

Oh! Sorry Bro. Sarah sense no go kill you.

That word means "it doesn't concern me" (ogbasam) in IGBO language.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / Man Strips At Big Brother Naija Audition After Being Tired Of Waiting / When Nollywood Wants To Film A Mermaid Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.