Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,072 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(photos) (791 Views)

Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(photos) by Man102: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(Photos)

The Governor of Ebonyi Sate, Engr. David Nweze Umahi, FNSE, FNATE will be addressing international dignitaries that converged at the 74th UN Convention.
Igbere TV gathered that he will be speaking on Climate Change at 5:00pm, New York Time.

This was made known in a statement made available to Igbere TV on Friday night by Umahi’s Special Assistant on New Media, Mr. Francis Nwaze.

He said : “Governor Umahi will be concentrating on the environmental menace which the climate change has caused to Nigeria and Nigerians and possible solutions using the South East part of Nigeria as a case study.”

“The President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari on 24th September delivered an address with a theme, “a race we can win” at the same event.”

“Umahi is one of the 36 Governors in Nigeria that was selected to participate in the gathering of the world leaders because of his versed experience and leadership prowess.”

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa’s No1 Community TV

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1029298/just-gov-umahi-sets-speak-united-nations-conventionphotos/

Re: JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(photos) by Mahsums: 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
When is nnamdi cownu arriving?
Re: JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(photos) by Midas01: 1:06am On Sep 28, 2019
This man was my neighbour and I went to his house and even spoke to his wife a few times.

You just never know what the future holds.
Re: JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(photos) by 9jatriot(m): 1:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Now you see why no aide of his is permitted to speak against PMB? The man knows not to bite the finger that feeds him. So far he has applied finesse, decorum and maturity as an opposition governor.

Wisdom is what takes you far in life, this incident will always show on his CV, I reckon he is the first governor to do that. Images of this man in future will be of him address the UNGA, that of Fayose will be either cutting Kpomo or holding his bandaged head and lying on the ground.

Wisdom and decorum is really profitable.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(photos) by helinues: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2019
Where are the Igbos when needed.

Umahi is in New York ooo.. Chukwudi should tell Nnaji and make Nnaji pass it to Kelechi
Re: JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(photos) by contigiency(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2019
I have always been proud of you my governor.
Re: JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(photos) by contigiency(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2019
9jatriot:
Now you see why no aide of his is permitted to speak against PMB? The man knows not to bite the finger that feeds him. So far he has applied finesse, decorum and maturity as an opposition governor.

Wisdom is what takes you far in life, this incident will always show on his CV, I reckon he is the first governor to do that. Images of this man in future will be of him address the UNGA, that of Fayose will be either cutting Kpomo or holding his bandaged head and lying on the ground.

Wisdom and decorum is really profitable.

You are the true son of your father.
Re: JUST IN!!! Gov. Umahi Sets To Speak At United Nations Convention(photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2019
When will God bless us with the kind of Umahi as president?

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Try To Carry Everyone Along In My Last Lap – Buhari / Share Your Opinion About The Shrinking Girl In Ajah At Knaija.com / PDP Raises Alarm Over Appeal Court’s Refusal To Give Judgment On APC Appeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.