Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Very Affordable Cake For Your Special Occasions, Birthdays, Weddings, Coporate. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Very Affordable Cake For Your Special Occasions, Birthdays, Weddings, Coporate. (1945 Views)

Suggest Another Nigerian Meal That Can Replace RICE On Festive Occasions. / Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! / Very Affordable Cake For Your Occasions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Affordable Cake For Your Special Occasions, Birthdays, Weddings, Coporate. by ekatonsyn(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2010
For your Affordable the most Delicious and exquisite CAKES and SMALL CHOPS, including DECORATIONS,
please feel free to contact us on 08023995226 or 08025279331,  A trial will surely convince you.

At ZAINAB'S KITCHEN, your satisfaction is our concern.

1 Like

Re: Very Affordable Cake For Your Special Occasions, Birthdays, Weddings, Coporate. by r231(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
do you have a website

need to see more pictures of wedding cakes pls and decorations as well

with prices
Re: Very Affordable Cake For Your Special Occasions, Birthdays, Weddings, Coporate. by ekatonsyn(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2010
@r231 I am very pleased to have heard from you, yes i have pic of other kind of cakes, and prices too, but i would have been more pleased if you could call the number specified, and secondly am working on my website and will be out soon, am from the Northern part of Nigeria, like i said we are here to give you your money's worth. Feel free to call,

ZAINAB'S KITCHEN.
08023995226 or 08025279331.
Re: Very Affordable Cake For Your Special Occasions, Birthdays, Weddings, Coporate. by ekatonsyn(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2010
For your Affordable the most Delicious and exquisite cakes call on ZAINAB'S KITCHEN. We do all sorts of flavors and all sorts of cake designs. Our Variety of cakes include:

-Wedding cakes
-Birthday cakes
-Character cakes
-Cup cakes
-Corporate Cakes
-Cake for special Occasions.

Other services include
-Small chops
-Party favors. etc

We also have cake baking and decorating classes. We duplicate designs as well as come up with refreshingly beautiful designs. Try us today and you'll keep coming back for more,
For more Enquiries please feel free to call us on 08025279331 or 08023995226.

Re: Very Affordable Cake For Your Special Occasions, Birthdays, Weddings, Coporate. by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 06, 2010
Re: Very Affordable Cake For Your Special Occasions, Birthdays, Weddings, Coporate. by ekatonsyn(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
@chaircover

tanx for your lil advice, but does advertising really need you to use pictures you don't have to place them ?? i might use another picture but as long as it is not something else, Please ppl am only tryin to attract customers to patronize me and not to accuse me, and mind you any cake you see here doesn't mean ZAINAB'S KITCHEN is not capable to crate it, lik the advert says we can create wat ever cake it is you want,

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Knws How To Prepare White Rice Sauce? / » For Men Only!! Three Food to Eat To Make Your P*nis grow Bigger / All You Need To Know About "Nsala Soup".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.