Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! (30873 Views)

How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 05, 2009
Ok, here's the deal, what's in your jollof rice that makes it taste so good, so unique from other people's jollof rice? grin

Ok, I did a lil survey. . . .dnt mind these yeye ppl:

TOYOSI20 told me she can cook o, I asked her how she cooks her jollof rice, she didn't get back to me grin

Dayokanu said he throws anything in it. I asked him the recipe, he told me to ask a certain someone embarassed How you go fit tell me to ask someone if you know how to cook it. Then he was like, I don't know jor. embarassed

I asked Davidylan o, he was like, ask me anytime you want to cook it. Well, that one na another story. Let's just say, anytime I want to ask him, he's not available.

People of NL, help me o, how do you make your jollof rice so delicious? Do you add pepper? SShrimp? bush meat? goat meat? vegetable? Plz, let me know!!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Hauwa1: 4:09am On Feb 05, 2009
the two guys you listed can eat (you could tell from their posts) yeah am very sure they can cook (at least bachelor food). . . but wait till they land a woman na from kitchen to bedroom and bedroom to kitchen lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Hauwa1: 4:10am On Feb 05, 2009
to make a rich JR, make sure you have tatashe. not this bello or bella pepper.

use african chicken stock or goat meat stock cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 05, 2009
*Hauwa*:

the two guys you listed can eat (you could tell from their posts) yeah am very sure they can cook (at least bachelor food). . . but wait till they land a woman na from kitchen to bedroom and bedroom to kitchen lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed na my bro Dayo u dey talk abt like that? Abomination.

I know the other one only knows how to chop. Come time to dey cook o, na woman job be that. grin

*Hauwa*:

to make a rich JR, make sure you have tatashe. not this bello or bella pepper.

use african chicken stock or goat meat stock cheesy
Thank you o jare. But where can I get african chicken?
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Hauwa1: 4:23am On Feb 05, 2009
any african store near you. my kenyan classmate told me walmart do have hen and it taste somehow the same.
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Gabry(f): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2009
LOL! Funny peeps they are oo HeatFusion  grin

But heres my own. It might be all wrong cause Im Asian but I dey try. grin

RECIPE #1

MY OWN JOLOF RICE

Ingredients

Lean Beef and Chicken – Cut to cubes
Salt
White Pepper
Oil
Water
Large Onions – Chop
Garlic – Chop
Chillies (Hot Pepper)
Tomatoes – Chop
Tomato Paste
Green and Red Capsicums – Chop
Coriander – Chop
Green Beans – Cut to Jardiniere
Rice

Preparation

1)Boil Chicken and Beef in a pot and add in Salt and Pepper
2)Remove both meat from the pot. Keep the water as a stock base.
3)Heat up oil in pan and fry Beef and Chicken till brown
4)Remove Meat from oil and put back the meat into the stock pot
5)Simmer on low heat until the meat begins to soften than remove from heat
6)Drain excess oil from the pan (the one which you use to fry the meat just now) and fry the onions, garlic and chillies until golden brown
7)Add in tomatoes, tomato paste, all the chopped vegetables and some meat stock water from the pot (the one which you made just now)
coolSimmer on low heat for 15 minutes
9)Pour in the vegetable mixture into the meat pot and pour rice
10)Continue to simmer until the rice absorbs all the stock, softens and cook and the meat is tender
11)Finally you can chop

If my bf is cooking, its almost the same but he will put in Eggs with its shell in the pot together

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECIPE #2

MY FUSION JOLOF RICE
- its on my Fusion Recipe thread  grin

Ingredients
Oil
Chicken, cut into pieces
Water or stock
Onions, chopped
Red & Green Pepper / Capsicum - diced
Garlic, minced
Rice
Tomato paste
Tomatoes, chopped
Pepperoni – Sliced thinly
Green beans -- 1 cup
Cabbage, chopped -- 1 cup
Grated Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese - Both cheesse have completely different taste and texture its because the Mozarella is made from Buffalo's milk which guarantees more elasticity there and the Cheddar, yeah,. . . Cow's Milk! However, both really goes well together especially when it is accompanied with any tomato based dishes

na waaa ooo! It will be perfect if you put in Oregano leaves /herbs in this dish~!!! U know right what happens when Tomato + cheese + Oregano combined together? = HEAVEN! BAM!     

Preparation

1) Heat oil in a pot

2) Put in chicken pieces and brown at all sides

3)Remove the chicken to another large pot (But keep the 1st pot with its oil cause you need it) and add water or stock. Bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer it for 20 minutes.

4) Take back the 1st pot with the oil and stir fried the chopped onions, minced garlic and pepperoni

5) Put in the rice to the mixture and stir it in together for a few mins

6) Put in Tomato paste and Chopped tomatoes and let it cooked for 2 – 3 mins

7) Pour in the chicken and its simmering liquid into the rice pot and add the carrots, green beans and cabbage. Season well with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover tightly and simmer for 20 minutes.

After that pour the whole rice filling on a molded tin and put Grated Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese on top

9) Put the whole thing in the oven for the Cheese to melt

10) Ready to be served

5 Likes

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Hauwa1: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2009
Pepperoni in JR?  grin wetin be that? Jelloroni?  cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by SeanT21(f): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2009
My mother is my special recipe.She cooks and I bring it down!!

3 Likes

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 06, 2009
gabrywyl:

LOL! Funny peeps they are oo HeatFusion grin

But heres my own. It might be all wrong cause Im Asian but I dey try. grin

MY OWN JOLOF RICE

Ingredients

Lean Beef and Chicken – Cut to cubes
Salt
White Pepper
Oil
Water
Large Onions – Chop
Garlic – Chop
Chillies (Hot Pepper)
Tomatoes – Chop
Tomato Paste
Green and Red Capsicums – Chop
Coriander – Chop
Green Beans – Cut to Jardiniere
Rice

Preparation

1)Boil Chicken and Beef in a pot and add in Salt and Pepper
2)Remove both meat from the pot. Keep the water as a stock base.
3)Heat up oil in pan and fry Beef and Chicken till brown
4)Remove Meat from oil and put back the meat into the stock pot
5)Simmer on low heat until the meat begins to soften than remove from heat
6)Drain excess oil from the pan (the one which you use to fry the meat just now) and fry the onions, garlic and chillies until golden brown
7)Add in tomatoes, tomato paste, all the chopped vegetables and some meat stock water from the pot (the one which you made just now)
coolSimmer on low heat for 15 minutes
9)Pour in the vegetable mixture into the meat pot and pour rice
10)Continue to simmer until the rice absorbs all the stock, softens and cook and the meat is tender
11)Finally you can chop

If my bf is cooking, its almost the same but he will put in Eggs with its shell in the pot together

MY FUSION JOLOF RICE
- its on my Fusion Recipe thread grin

Ingredients
Oil
Chicken, cut into pieces
Water or stock
Onions, chopped
Red & Green Pepper / Capsicum - diced
Garlic, minced
Rice
Tomato paste
Tomatoes, chopped
Pepperoni – Sliced thinly
Green beans -- 1 cup
Cabbage, chopped -- 1 cup
Grated Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese - Both cheesse have completely different taste and texture its because the Mozarella is made from Buffalo's milk which guarantees more elasticity there and the Cheddar, yeah,. . . Cow's Milk! However, both really goes well together especially when it is accompanied with any tomato based dishes

na waaa ooo! It will be perfect if you put in Oregano leaves /herbs in this dish~!!! U know right what happens when Tomato + cheese + Oregano combined together? = HEAVEN! BAM!

Preparation

1) Heat oil in a pot

2) Put in chicken pieces and brown at all sides

3)Remove the chicken to another large pot (But keep the 1st pot with its oil cause you need it) and add water or stock. Bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer it for 20 minutes.

4) Take back the 1st pot with the oil and stir fried the chopped onions, minced garlic and pepperoni

5) Put in the rice to the mixture and stir it in together for a few mins

6) Put in Tomato paste and Chopped tomatoes and let it cooked for 2 – 3 mins

7) Pour in the chicken and its simmering liquid into the rice pot and add the carrots, green beans and cabbage. Season well with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover tightly and simmer for 20 minutes.

After that pour the whole rice filling on a molded tin and put Grated Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese on top

9) Put the whole thing in the oven for the Cheese to melt

10) Ready to be served

Gabby, I knew I could trust you to gimme something goood. . . .but sorry oh, I don't eat anything with pepperoni! tongue na pork, I dnt eat pork.

Wow, I might cook this for some ppl sha, but I don't eat cheese. I hate cheese embarassed embarassed

Thanks sha, you're the best! tongue

SeanT21:

My mother is my special recipe.She cooks and I bring it down!!
rotflmaooooooooooo cheesy cheesy "Na chop chop you know, you no fit cook" grin

1 Like

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Gabry(f): 4:02am On Feb 06, 2009
HeatFusion. Thats the fusion menu. I have put in two menu's there. See the top one. Thats the one which my bf taught me to cook and its without cheese and pepperoni's.

1 Like

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by dayokanu(m): 5:12am On Feb 06, 2009
Dayokanu said he throws anything in it. I asked him the recipe, he told me to ask a certain someone How you go fit tell me to ask someone if you know how to cook it. Then he was like, I don't know jor.

@Ebony, You dont know how to cook simple Jollof rice? shocked shocked shocked So if na Moin moin nko?

I can prepare JR that I would eat alone
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by kabna(m): 5:23am On Feb 06, 2009
who wants to learn how 2 cook jollof rice?

2 Likes

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by spikedcylinder: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2009
I put lots of green peppers (sliced), shredded chicken and shrimps.

3 Likes

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 07, 2009
dayokanu:

@Ebony, You dont know how to cook simple Jollof rice? shocked shocked shocked So if na Moin moin nko?

I can prepare JR that I would eat alone
lmao, I didn't know before o, now I do grin

Broda mi, dnt get me in trouble abeg ooooooo, dnt downgrade my wifable values jor cheesy cheesy

LOL, you can't cook jor, just lemme teach u

spikedcylinder:

I put lots of green peppers (sliced), shredded chicken and shrimps.
Ohhh I love it with shrimps.

I tried mines with 2 atarodo, I had to cook add somethings to make it less spicy cause it was "killing" grin
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by TOYOSI20(f): 2:56am On Feb 07, 2009
Yeeeeeee pka i don die finish Nikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u nor fit cook Jollof rice. . . .SMH!!! lipsrsealed

Well, i told u last year i was gonna give u some cullinary lessons but u nor come show up angry angry. . . . . .why na. . . . tongue

Well i love ma Jollof rice spicy u fit chop pepper. . .and Oga too, grin grin grin

If u can then imma put up da recipe in a few. . . .brb! wink cheesy
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 07, 2009
TOYOSIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, moti ka e mu!!! Missed ya,babe kiss

TOYOSI20:

Yeeeeeee pka i don die finish Nikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u nor fit cook Jollof rice. . . .SMH!!! lipsrsealed

Well, i told u last year i was gonna give u some cullinary lessons but u nor come show up angry angry. . . . . .why na. . . . tongue

Well i love ma Jollof rice spicy u fit chop pepper. . .and Oga too, grin grin grin

If u can then imma put up da recipe in a few. . . .brb! wink cheesy
Keep shaking your head shotigbo!!

I can cook it jor. . . .well, I just learned how to recently. . . .I just want to know how to cook it several different ways na.

Abeg, I came to class ooo, na teacher dey teach janitor (dayokanu) a lil sth sth in the janitor closet.
Me, I just waka class, I no fit report teacher to the principle (seun).

But anywayz, I love m food to be spicy too. . . .so bring that recipe,baby, I am readyyyyyyyyyyy!! cheesy
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by TOYOSI20(f): 3:29am On Feb 07, 2009
Oya heres the very best jollof rice ever. . . . kiss kiss cool

Beef or chicken(Shrimp or crab meat) ~depends on your choiceoo~ tongue

Salt and ground white pepper, to taste

Vegetable oil for frying

Stock or water with 3 crushed stock cubes

3 large onions, finely chopped

4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped

2-3 chillies (hot peppers), finely chopped

4 large tomatoes, blanched, peeled and blended or mashed

3 tablespoons) tomato paste

assorted chopped vegetables, e.g. carrots, green beans,

mushrooms and capsicums (sweet or bell peppers)

3 cups of long-grain rice
Lettuce, parsley or fresh coriander (cilantro) and hard-boiled eggs to garnish

Cut meat or chicken into 5 cm (2 in) cubes or small pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cover and allow to stand for 1-2 hours.

Heat oil in fry-pan and fry the meat or chicken pieces until brown. Remove meat from oil and add to the stock in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Simmer on low heat until meat begins to soften, then remove from heat.

Drain excess oil from fry pan leaving enough oil to fry onions, garlic and chillies (hot peppers) until golden. Add   tomatoes, tomato paste, half the combined vegetables and 250 mL (8 fl oz) of stock from the meat mixture. Stir well, adjust seasoning and simmer on low heat for 5-7 minutes. Add this vegetable sauce to the meat mixture in the saucepan and simmer gently. Finally, stir in the uncooked, long-grain rice. Adjust the seasoning again, cover and simmer slowly on low heat for about 15 minutes.

Arrange the remaining vegetables on top of the rice and continue to simmer until the rice absorbs all the stock, softens and cooks, and the meat is tender. It may be necessary to sprinkle additional water mix to help the rice cook. If so use small amounts at a time of approximately 250 mL (8 fl oz) lightly salted water.

Ps. Missed u as well mami. . .enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! wink

4 Likes

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 07, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Oya heres the very best jollof rice ever. . . . kiss kiss cool

Beef or chicken(Shrimp or crab meat) ~depends on your choiceoo~ tongue

Salt and ground white pepper, to taste

Vegetable oil for frying

Stock or water with 3 crushed stock cubes

3 large onions, finely chopped

4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped

2-3 chillies (hot peppers), finely chopped

4 large tomatoes, blanched, peeled and blended or mashed

3 tablespoons) tomato paste

assorted chopped vegetables, e.g. carrots, green beans,

mushrooms and capsicums (sweet or bell peppers)

3 cups of long-grain rice
Lettuce, parsley or fresh coriander (cilantro) and hard-boiled eggs to garnish

Cut meat or chicken into 5 cm (2 in) cubes or small pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cover and allow to stand for 1-2 hours.

Heat oil in fry-pan and fry the meat or chicken pieces until brown. Remove meat from oil and add to the stock in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Simmer on low heat until meat begins to soften, then remove from heat.

Drain excess oil from fry pan leaving enough oil to fry onions, garlic and chillies (hot peppers) until golden. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, half the combined vegetables and 250 mL (8 fl oz) of stock from the meat mixture. Stir well, adjust seasoning and simmer on low heat for 5-7 minutes. Add this vegetable sauce to the meat mixture in the saucepan and simmer gently. Finally, stir in the uncooked, long-grain rice. Adjust the seasoning again, cover and simmer slowly on low heat for about 15 minutes.

Arrange the remaining vegetables on top of the rice and continue to simmer until the rice absorbs all the stock, softens and cooks, and the meat is tender. It may be necessary to sprinkle additional water mix to help the rice cook. If so use small amounts at a time of approximately 250 mL (8 fl oz) lightly salted water.

Ps. Missed u as well mami. . .enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! wink

You madam, are a life saver grin grin kiss

Ok, I'll cook this, take a pix of it later next week and show it to you.

But I prefer fish to meat oooo, so a lil adjustment would have to be made.

Stock is maggi, right? tongue
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Hauwa1: 3:32am On Feb 07, 2009
Toyosi,
this one na CrabmeatJollo  grin

all that for jollof rice? grin

classic JR is what i make but too lazy to type  grin
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by TOYOSI20(f): 3:43am On Feb 07, 2009
HeatFusion:

You madam, are a life saver grin grin kiss

Ok, I'll cook this, take a pix of it later next week and show it to you.

But I prefer fish to meat oooo, so a lil adjustment would have to be made.

Stock is maggi, right? tongue

Yes ma love stock is maggi. . .aka Royco. . . .knorr. . . .et al grin

And pls put the pix up oo,  tongue

U preffer fish right?? smiley

Go for it then more flavor i think! cheesy

Have fun baby!! kiss (Ma pleasure too wink)

*Hauwa*:

Toyosi,
this one na CrabmeatJollo  grin

all that for jollof rice? grin

classic JR is what i make but too lazy to type  grin

Tee hee hee. . .Omoge where u been naa?? kiss. . .i see za land is just a tad dry. . . . undecided

O well its expected!!, anywayz. . .yeah crab meat. . .lobster meat, mushroom, . . . . scallops. . . shocked shocked

whatever and however one might like it. . .i say its all good oo, the more the merrier. . .abi the richer in this case cheesy

I say ehn when u done eating u would go for seconds and thirds and even fourths pka-pka. . . . . wink grin cheesy
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Hauwa1: 3:49am On Feb 07, 2009
since you done pack all the sea animals into your jollof, let's give it a name Seafoodjollof grin. mussel, oyster (the aphro kini) all in there. even periwinkle cheesy

i dey my sister. yes the place dry gan gan but we will bring it back to life soon. don't go too far o cheesy
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by TOYOSI20(f): 4:16am On Feb 07, 2009
*Hauwa*:

since you done pack all the sea animals into your jollof, let's give it a name Seafoodjollof grin. mussel, oyster (the aphro kini) all in there. even periwinkle cheesy

i dey my sister. yes the place dry gan gan but we will bring it back to life soon. don't go too far o cheesy

Get back to life ke?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hope so oo, but not any time soon sha, at this rate!! undecided

LOL @ sea animals. . . .yeah na so e be. . . .be sure to save u some when next i throw it down . . . cool

or best still we'll wait for ma sis to do her thand. . .Nike she ti gbo oo!! tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 07, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Yes ma love stock is maggi. . .aka Royco. . . .knorr. . . .et al grin

And pls put the pix up oo, tongue

U preffer fish right?? smiley

Go for it then more flavor i think! cheesy

Have fun baby!! kiss (Ma pleasure too wink)

LOL, Good. cuz I was kinda confuse for one minute. I was thinking stock fish or sth stock stock sha tongue tongue

Thanks again. . . .about the pix, next week or a lil later, pwomise tongue

TOYOSI20:

or best still we'll wait for ma sis to do her thand. . .Nike she ti gbo oo!! tongue cheesy cheesy
ahhhh wait for me oooo. . . I hear you na.

I'll make you and myself proud with the jollof pix cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by dayokanu(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2009
@heatfusion,

Shameee Mo so fun e pe chic me mo ounje se gan ni O ma toju mi baje baje.

Toyosi,
Where have you been lati ojo yi. Mo ti miss e ju. wa hug mi nisinyi
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by dani1luv: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2009
seee chinese yinglish shocked shocked grin
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Epi: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2009
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2009
dayokanu:

@heatfusion,

Shameee Mo so fun e pe chic me mo ounje se gan ni O ma toju mi baje baje.

Toyosi,
lmao, broda mi, mii like bi e se nba mi soro yi o, emi ko fe o.
e sora yin! angry cool

I no be u, I can cook o!! Dnt try me!

As long as toyosi keeps 'em recipe coming, I dnt mind tongue
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by TOYOSI20(f): 2:25am On Feb 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyosi,

LOL!!. . .how are ya Bro. . . sawrry oo been busy studing ma neck off lipsrsealed . . .hope u good too?? cheesy

Well u know what they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. . . . cool shocked shocked

so yeah dont try ma sis and I oo when it comes to throwing it down in the kitchen! wink cheesy
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 08, 2009
Yeahhhh jollof rice!!! I just love the burnt taste in it. tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 08, 2009
stillwater:

Yeahhhh jollof rice!!! I just love the burnt taste in it. tongue
lolol ara oko (bushwoman)

I no go lie, me sef likes the burned part tongue

@TOYOSI
Jo ba oko re soro o.
emi ko like bo se n degrade my cooking skill.
He think say I be him wey dey throw yam/ apples in his JR. tongue
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by dayokanu(m): 2:38am On Feb 08, 2009
LOL!!. . .how are ya Bro. . . sawrry oo been busy studing ma neck off . . .hope u good too??

Well u know what they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. . . .

so yeah dont try ma sis and I oo when it comes to throwing it down in the kitchen

My mouth dey water already. Omotoyosi Ibadi aran, eyinfunjowo, agunleyinju

Teach Heatfusion the recipes before she poisons David

@TOYOSI
Jo ba oko re soro o.
emi ko like bo se n degrade my cooking skill.
He think say I be him wey dey throw yam/ apples in his JR.

Is that your ingridient for JR shocked shocked shocked shocked why not stones or GAMMALIN 20?
Re: Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 08, 2009
Bro Dayo, just b/c ur wife dey here, u dey show face?

Me wey u dey "do bale" fun this morning. . . .o ma se. embarassed

me, ur dominatrix

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. / Cooking Or Eating Out As A Single Person? Which Is More Cost Effective? / Obsessed With Hollandia Yoghurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.