Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest (2953 Views)

Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2019

"I Arrested Sowore For Rape When He Was A Student” Says Ex. IGP Mike Okiro

“Omoyele Sowore raped a UNILAG Female Student when he was still schooling in the institution, I arrested him when I was the Surulere area commander of police of the Nigerian police force, I prosecuted him and he jumped bail”.

Mike Okiro, Fmr Police IG.
I arrested him when I was the Surulere area commander of police of the Nigerian police force, I prosecuted him and he jumped bail”

Mike Okiro, Fmr Police IG.
Sowore kidnapped by DSS, eye witness account.

Recall that at around past 1am, the armed men knocked on the door. I noticed immediately that these knocks were strange. And didn’t open. I looked and I saw men armed to the teeth. They started forcing their way in like armed robbers. But I knew they were DSS men, knowing fully well the attention RevolutionNow has garnered. Sowore wanted to open at first but I immediately told him who they are. He retreated and like magic, he was not in the room when they forced their way in- 8 of them. That was when he managed to tweet. By this time, I had been beaten and handcuffed. Phones were snatched from me. An order to block all exits came from the leader when Sowore was not found inside.
He was later arrested at the gym in a gestapo manner and dragged after a bit altercation.

They removed my handcuffs and I quickly seized that opportunity to drive his car (I drive him) to block their SIENNA and Hilux they came in. They hit the Lexus Jeep like kidnappers would do to make way for themselves. I followed them immediately till we got to CMD road around Ketu when one of them came down from the SIENNA and corked his gun, threatening to shoot me. I had to escape at that point.

https://naijapolity.com/i-arrested-sowore-for-rape-when-he-was-a-student/

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by SLAP44: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Nooo, they should tell us he planned coup together with Oladipo Diya grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2019
See as afonjas dey avoid this thread like lepers. But if it was Nnamdi Kanu taking pic with his wife in bed, they will rush enter like addicts and accuse him of all manners of things. Hypocrites! Here is your so-called TakeItBack Movement leader arrested for Rape and escaped/jump bail! Same thing with Deji, arrested for murder, jumped bail too. These are your so-called revolutionary leaders.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by Simplyleo: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2019
Lizards and roaches on blood oath to always queue behind anything criminal were singing praises of Timi Frank for a baseless and unfounded allegations against the vp.

Same animals will soon be out calling for the head of a POLICE OFFICER for a "baseless and unfounded allegation" against Sowore.

Indeed, though they are opposed to legal action in the former, they will be more than willing to drag the IG to court to prove the allegation in the latter.

What a people.
Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by SLAP44: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2019
jakezebrax:
See as afonjas dey avoid this thread like lepers. But if it was Nnamdi Kanu taking pic with his wife in bed, they will rush enter like addicts and accuse of all manners of thiings. Hypocrites!

Hahaha hahaha ha

They will come back and claim sowore Is Not A proper yorubaman, they will soon tell you he's Ijaw, and he is a member of IPOB.

They will just want to please the north.

1 Like

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by funmijoyb(f): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2019
jakezebrax:
See as afonjas dey avoid this thread like lepers. But if it was Nnamdi Kanu taking pic with his wife in bed, they will rush enter like addicts and accuse him of all manners of things. Hypocrites! Here is your so-called TakeItBack Movement leader arrested for Rape and escaped/jump bail! Same thing with Deji, arrested for murder, jumped bail too. These are your so-called revolutionary leaders.
What concerned afonja with Sowore now. Last election d Afonjas voted Buhari.

I

1 Like

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by funmijoyb(f): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2019
SLAP44:

Hahaha hahaha ha

They will come back and claim sowore Is Not A proper yorubaman, they will soon tell you he's Ijaw, and he is a member of IPOB.

They will just want to please the north.
Is Sowore not an ijaw? Nnamdi kanu asked una to fight for your ijaw brothers but yall chicken out.

If Sowore is not an Ijaw man that means no Ijaw in Ondo state. Cowardice is real cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by nuban07(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Oga police is now that u remembered Sowore is a rapist and he jumped bail

3 Likes

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2019
nuban07:
Oga police is now that u remembered Sowore is a rapist and he jumped bail

Typical afonja brain and mode of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by Jmk9292(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2019
Is Okiro trying to justify this brazen and outright violation of rule of law by the DSS and FG......
Two wrongs can never make a right....

First things first...

Let's avoid anarchy and implosion...... That's why there are laws......

1 Like

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by Charleys: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2019
Hehehehe
Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by kufre2010: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
U have been promised appointment ba?

1 Like

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
And you are just telling us this now? All the administrations that sowore has fought, and it is just now this joker is telling us this? If there was any case against so wore, they would have locked him up eons ago. Olori should try and me too someone else.
Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by blackboy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mike Okiro is a politician and we all know which party he works for. He jumped bail? Listen to yourself. Where are the court records? Tell us in details about your investigation and arrest . The girl no come out it is you that is coming out to shout rape.
Shameless man.
Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by baby124: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm... Na wa o. There must be an element of truth because Sowore has never addressed this issue. And it keeps hanging over his head like a sword. He needs to address this issue and apologize to the victim publicly and privately. He also needs to denounce his actions and speak against rape. Rape is a serious crime.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oluwafemi Omoleye Sowore don enter. Rape is no joke, I have 7 sisters and I don't like rapist!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by dkronicle(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
He didn't say this all this while.
Please read my signature below
Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Only God knows how many women he has abused during his campaign tour and revolution nonsense. This is the weed smoker Afonjas are comparing to Nnamdi Kanu. Some of you afonjas are very very daft and full of shit. Lock him for good!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by fidelmarshal199: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
If nat for the fact that the Nigeria is already corrupt, Sowore would have sued this stupid man for defection of character but we all know who the judiciary are rooting for. He jumped bail for 20 years and you were in Nigeria when he started Sahara reports but u never said anything about it, he contested for the presidency and u didn't find it fit to talk bout it, why now when he was released on bail by the court. The FG has ran out of excuse
Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by ODB2: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lizards and roaches on blood oath to always queue behind anything criminal were singing praises of Timi Frank for a baseless and unfounded allegations against the vp.

Same animals will soon be out calling for the head of a POLICE OFFICER for a "baseless and unfounded allegation" against Sowore.

Indeed, though they are opposed to legal action in the former, they will be more than willing to drag the IG to court to prove the allegation in the latter.

What a people.
[/s]

You this Bini boy, all your posts are always out of point

Seek help . Autism can be managed .
Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by ODB2: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
blackboy:
Mike Okiro is a politician and we all know which party he works for. He jumped bail? Listen to yourself. Where are the court records? Tell us in details about your investigation and arrest . The girl no come out it is you that is coming out to shout rape.
Shameless man.

Sowore is a fugitive as he absconded during his rape trial

1 Like

Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by Lagbaja01(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Okiro will never say this.....
Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by mu2sa2: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
jakezebrax:
But Sowore himself says he is Ijaw, not yoruba.
Re: DSS Likely To Detain Sowore Indefinitely Based On Ex. IGP Okiro Rape Arrest by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 08, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Late Nigerian Ex President, Ya'ardua Younger Brother Looks Exactly Like Him / PDP Declares Amaechi Politically Dead As Another APC Chieftain Defects To PDP / Stolen Vehicles Recover From Ipob Terrorists: Check If You Will See Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.