Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,940 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (66104 Views)

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by King204(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Not ur emotions but your *Manners* cool
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by technuel: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
She might turn out to be more successful
She just need to work on her attitude
She has the traffic and was the antangonist of the BBN drama but she come dey do pass her self. In the voice of Kiss Daniel "No ho dey do pass yourself."
Goodluck girl nobody is perfect. We all have Strength and weakness
Just balance them and you will be Ok.
I see many organisation coming for her for endorsement
This girl get traffic
Positive or negagtive
Trafic is traffic.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by NonFarmPayrol: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
ClitRaider:
I can perceive the body odour from here sef

This stuff is getting stale now

undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Soso990240(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Starboytwo:
G
Gizzard
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by maziokafor1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
I feel you Tacha. We are human before been anything else.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure she did not write this on her own.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by SamOyovwi: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
I Love her sha
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by tsephanyah(f): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by dmarientes(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
which strength biko?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by AverageAnnie(f): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
This long note isn't her writing,we know how she writes.... TeamLambo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Respect55(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha can't write this
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by emmanuel4758(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Who mess

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Port Harcourt girls need to work on their manners. There are a lot of calm, nice and gentle ladies in my city. But, a lot have poor manners.

Wish you the best sweetheart. Work on your attitude and see yourself shine because you are such a lovable person.

kiss
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by MrOscar88: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nice words from you. At least you are appreciative and remorseful for your actions. Keep learning that's all I can say to u...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by meobizy(f): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Eya. I hope her the best. She kept me entertained and her confidence endeared me to her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by andersonbillz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Call it medicine after death but it takes a whole lot of courage to admit your flaws and be sorry for it. Thank God she’s now aware of her shortcomings and I hope she comes out strong. Goodluck young lady.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by baratech: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Something dey smell for here
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by sageer1706(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hope you sha baff before u leave
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by ClitRaider: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

This stuff is getting stale now
undecided
Abed, swerve jor.. Who needs your fckkkking opinion?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Rhayne(f): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
santopelele:
is she the one that wrote this or somebody did it for her?

Her PR team obviously
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by micflo28(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Are we still no over with this tacha nonsense, hungry peeps spotlighting fellow hustler at there expense angry
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Remzii(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
your character will always make way 4 u
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Progress62(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
titiloyeblog:
#BBNaija: ''My weakness played against my strength, I apologize'' Tacha breaks silence after her disqualification

After been disqualified from the BBNaija house, Tacha appreciated all her supporters so far and also addressed some controversial issues

She wrote on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B280Q9vgjvd/?hl=en

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/tacha-breaks-silence-after.html

Tacha why Am not your fan but you no try
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by marti198(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
I don't believe she is the one that wrote all this

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by micflo28(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Are we still not over with this tacha nonsense, hungry peeps spotlighting fellow hustler at there expense angry
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by ClitRaider: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
andersonbillz:
Call it medicine after death but it takes a whole lot of courage to admit your flaws and be sorry for it. Thank God she’s now aware of her shortcomings and I hope she comes out strong. Goodluck young lady.
The original Tasha will not admit, this is just a social media stunt.

She will still fight Mercy anyday.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Crownbackhome: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
It's too late to cry when the head is up
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by asahnwaKC: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
You have 70% chance of going home with 60m...now see what bad manners have caused you....your own na follow come.....wishing you the best....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Rhayne(f): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Smh... some people don't have chill. What has body odour got to do with this? Even people wey never Baff get mouth to talk
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Belugaice1: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
I felt her pain cry

I don't like her life style but she is due to change, we all are imperfect beings
Don't let hate rule over love. IcE[b][/b]
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by temple25: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Watin dey smell?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by semyman: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fake ass nigur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.