Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (66134 Views)

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by nwimo22(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
titiloyeblog:
#BBNaija: ''My weakness played against my strength, I apologize'' Tacha breaks silence after her disqualification

After been disqualified from the BBNaija house, Tacha appreciated all her supporters so far and also addressed some controversial issues

She wrote on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B280Q9vgjvd/?hl=en

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/tacha-breaks-silence-after.html

I’m very sure she wasn’t the one that wrote this epistle
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Didi2d(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Before I read make talk my mind,

The right thing to do.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Anabella24: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha of bbnaija 2019 i know can never be this remorseful... Always full of herself shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Leo588(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dpharisee:
Who is Tacha and what is BBNAIJA, is it the name of a club in Europe?

I was about asking dsame question oooo...Let's wait for an answer

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by favour442(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
pepper dem

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Richmoney1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aswear if Tasha go through NL comments ehn! Suicide is a sure thing for
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by SirLakes: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
I'm pretty sure she did not write this on her own.
And so!
Can your president write his name

Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by kelvinfash: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
they surely wrote this script for her....let the madam come and do a public video and apologize ,mbanunu she wont ....her first public video would be reigning insults again on pple
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by jaxxy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
If she learns smtn from this she will bounce back. I’m certain
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by etrange: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
I couldn't read it to the end coz the post, Op are all TACHering i mean they sting.

Sting?

Lmao... Tacha is not your problem, go and sue your secondary school head teacher for scamming your father.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by etcsines: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hi Ahhdah, how are you doing?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by etcsines: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
nwimo22:
I’m very sure she wasn’t the one that wrote this epistle

50mollion naira is already waiting for her.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Ashley86400: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Onyi22:
Medicine after death, she must have regretted her actions by now

Yes, she's regretting with her new 50 million given to her by Jaruma_empire.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Sewgon79(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
ClitRaider:
I can perceive the body odour from here sef

tatashe is a monstrously babbling dullard and a rank one dimensional tasteless amalgam of dross.

We don't need your apology, goan baff first.

My brother never body Shame people, cuz you might not know what tomorrow hold for you. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by healthserve(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
How easy and forceful are words rightly spoken
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by DeHitMan450: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Am sorry to text this,but this Tasha like character is COMMON WITH MOST LADIES FROM THE ND,especially those from the street!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by karpentar: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Starboytwo:
Ok I'm not her fan... Or simply put, I don't give a f.uck bout her or bbn.... but all this backlash only confirms she is the BIGGEST of all the housemates...

Even without the 60 Milla, she is the talking point of the show.... She is the real pepper... She will blow more than the eventual winner... Infact she don BLOW already...

Like they say ain't no publicity as a bad publicity

***Singing 2 face*** if no body talk about you, then -

Shatap!! You’re a fan.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by kelvinfash: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
BREYZ:
Just look at how Nigerians are celebrating just because of the disqualification of one person even those who never watched the show or what it's about. Some women who can't take care of themselves too who are as guilty as she also joined in condemning this young lady online, those who smell worst too, even the ones who are as rude and even worst than she is are all over social media Mocking her. Nobody is perfect and they should all let her be
Dey don make the girl blow Las Las.
Just watch what happens in the next few days
Tacha is just like every other person and should be allowed to live her life.
see them ....making useless excuses with imperfections ,just to follow rules she cannot.....the funny thing is that most of these their mumu fans dont watch the show o!!....when their smelling queen dosent give any content ....they only wait till when she starts insulting and fighting ....rubbish!!.....only this same tacha fought with up to 85% of the hosuemates .....make her fans better contribute money make dem carry am go asylum to repair her worn out brain cells,,,,,cause she is definitely not normal at all
the mumu tacha for don cry taya!!!....hahahahahaha
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Gucciboy1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
titiloyeblog:
#BBNaija: ''My weakness played against my strength, I apologize'' Tacha breaks silence after her disqualification

After been disqualified from the BBNaija house, Tacha appreciated all her supporters so far and also addressed some controversial issues

She wrote on her Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B280Q9vgjvd/?hl=en

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/tacha-breaks-silence-after.html

She's obviously trying to get more fans and trying to erase her past so we can forget it, then when she gets endorsement deals and becomes rich, chameleon go turn back to Lion
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by bluecircle470: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
I couldn’t read it much because i knew she didn’t write those good lines shocked
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Staro: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
Aw
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Ladikwa(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
baratech:
Something dey smell for here

Make una get sense na
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by bereto(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
She obviously didn't write this.

She called being disqualified from the house as a storm undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by kelvinfash: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sewgon79:

My brother never body Shame people, cuz you might not know what tomorrow hold for you. A word is enough for the wise.
comot for hear joor .....so tacha did not body shame mercy abi, saying she bleached and used silicon ass abi ,,,,i know most of these are fans dont watch the show they just enjoy the way she fights and insults .....dont go and preach to ur tacha you dey come here kon dey preach mumu preach
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Calibate101(f): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
You eviction is a national joy !thank God you are evicted.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by nwimo22(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
etcsines:

50mollion naira is already waiting for her.
Welcome to Nigeria where stuporous and hebetudinous people are been celebrated.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by apotek: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Okay then
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by austyne22ex(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
I can bet my left balls that Tacha didn't write those things up there...that babe don exchange her brain for low budget bleaching cream
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Switruth: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
ednut1:
Can we face serious issues please biko
. Like sowore that’s still in detention after court order to be freed?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by wirinet(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Obviously she didn't write that by herself

Still, it's a good step in the right direction.
Obviously. Can she even spell disqualification?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by oolanrewaju10: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
We don't give a f*ck.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by OdenKelechi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Chioma Adeleke's ₦280,000,000 Outfit To Her Husband's Show / Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.