Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (66135 Views)

“I’m still Davido’s fan” — Tacha speaks about Davido fans bullying her(vid, Pix) / BBNaija: Angel Appreciates Her Fans & Supporters, Releases First Photos / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by BREYZ: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Just look at how Nigerians are celebrating just because of the disqualification of one person even those who never watched the show or what it's about. Some women who can't take care of themselves too who are as guilty as she also joined in condemning this young lady online, those who smell worst too, even the ones who are as rude and even worst than she is are all over social media Mocking her. Nobody is perfect and they should all let her be
Dey don make the girl blow Las Las.
Just watch what happens in the next few days
Tacha is just like every other person and should be allowed to live her life.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by technuel: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
iWasNotHere:
Cos you’re beautiful doesn’t mean you wont have Body odor. Bath regularly
Body odour is a medical issue, even if you bath 100 times.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by ngwababe(f): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Why all these write ups when you could have controlled yourself? Would you have apologised if you were not disqualified? It's well with you nne.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Rubbiish(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
santopelele:
is she the one that wrote this or somebody did it for her?
Lol
U are funny
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Her body odour is already killing me here, very stupid show!!!
Lol how did you perceive it since she's staying very far from you
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by toprealman: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dpharisee:
Who is Tacha and what is BBNAIJA, is it the name of a club in Europe?
Tacha= First word you are taught when you arrive China
BBNAIJA: A bespoke plate number used by Airforce 1

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Jerkules: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Because of you Tacha I will enter Instagram.. I'm beginning to love u more Bleep all these haters they wish they were in your position,focus on positivity and watch how fast you will sail.

Off to Instagram, This site is where the real body odour is coming from.
Bleep y'all!!!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by martowskin1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Obviously she didn't write that by herself

Still, it's a good step in the right direction.

How many speech can ur president write

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Kingrexyl(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
zclass:

Lol how did you perceive it since she's staying very far from you
From my phone cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha can't write this. Somebody wrote it for her angry
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by wizzyvilla: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
i just love dis tacha <3 nor worry i go marry you....i will give you 60million
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by airex(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha no fit compose write up like this ooo.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by donogaga(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:

I absolutely agree with you.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ode
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by wizzyvilla: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] LOLZ
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by amazon14: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Apology kee you dia. Nonsense and body odor

Unforgiving Lee u dia
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by FuckDaMods: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Shove your apology up ya arse bitch! I'm sure you don't mean it cos you didn't even write nor read that crap.
Nothing for this life go ever make me like you one bit. You are everything negative. Stupid dumb smelling uncouth bleaching ho!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by SolarMight(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Starboytwo:
Ok I'm not her fan... Or simply put, I don't give a f.uck bout her or bbn.... but all this backlash only confirms she is the BIGGEST of all the housemates...

Even without the 60 Milla, she is the talking point of the show.... She is the real pepper... She will blow more than the eventual winner... Infact she don BLOW already...

Like they say ain't no publicity as a bad publicity

***Singing 2 face*** if no body talk about you, then -

Tell that to Tonto Dikeh
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Elista(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
See what arrogant can do,in ur next life try to be humble,I wish u the best
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Paulo3ree(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Relate with the pics

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by SniperSmurf(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Obviously she didnt write this herself. Damage control from her ppl.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha caused her disqualification. But any one quick to temper would have reacted that way or done worse.

Everyone is insulting tacha and painting mercy a saint. Forgetting that they are upholding body shaming and outright bully. Mercy and big brother have taught anyone that it is now okay to point out the physical defects of people. It will become rampant especially in secondary schools.

To me, mercy should have also been given 3 strikes and sent home but no, everyone is supporting her.

Tomorrow, some bloody baboons will justify violence where verbal abuse in involved.

Bloody african hypocrites.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by slimdamatrix1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
She obviously didn't write this.

Best of luck though
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by skukimania(f): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Now she go see say Mercy even get army pass am. Mtcheeeeeew undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
tacha my baby,i still love her sha,regardless everybody get everybody get problem everybody get yawa,so make me keep living nobody is perfect.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Hychineson(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
They said she can't spell Porthacourt and Daughter. How come she was able to write such a fine English??
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by imanray37(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Seriously this tacha na dish all I want na for me to smell her armpit and I will go down in peace see how awoke my d....k is just viewing her pic-now,this is the price I am paying for not having anything to do with big bro,if tacha is viewing this page let her call me on this number 08166670664 toll free I will pay in case you call and I am playing big man the pervert in me is just playing shy and hard to get
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
I couldn't read it to the end coz the post, Op are all TACHering i mean they sting.

Too bad of you
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by semyman: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
Stinks to high heavens
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by lomprico(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
taaa! na pesin compose this wrireup for her.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
How are we sure Tacha wrote this? Atleast we know her so much 4 now, can she be that submissive and remorseful with no sense of arrogance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Chioma Adeleke's ₦280,000,000 Outfit To Her Husband's Show / Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.