Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,268 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband (911 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by rekeson: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]A family friend dat has been married for 5yrs without a child welcomed d idea of her younger sister coming to stay with her. She normally goes 2 work early and returns late. Recently she discovered dat her sister is pregnant 4 her husband and he wants d baby. Pls what should she do??
Re: 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by Mygoldie(f): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
umm lemme think. brb embarassed embarassed
Re: 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by rekeson: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
In my view, since the younger sister needs a man, and the husband needs a child, she should quit and let them enjoy their new life.
Re: 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by Yorisb: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2010
rekeson:

[color=#006600][/color]A family friend dat has been married for 5yrs without a child welcomed d idea of her younger sister coming to stay with her. She normally goes 2 work early and returns late. Recently she discovered dat her sister is pregnant 4 her husband and he wants d baby. Pls what should she do??

WTH! Cheating on your wife is bad enough but then with her younger sister and wit NO CONDOM shocked
Re: 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by Akinagirl(f): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
Well there is not enough information to decide what to do. What led her sister and husband to have sex? Was it because of a child? Lack of attention? What? Is he now in love with the sister? So many questions unanswered and this issue needs to be dug deeper. Also is the husband and wife wanting to work out their marriage?
Re: 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by Phate07(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2010

The husband should be castrated for committing adultery, with the sister.
angry
Re: 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by Akinagirl(f): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
Yes that was a terrible thing to do. But there are still some unanswered questions.
Re: 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2010
rekeson:

the man is wrong unless if it was all planned

what was the main reason why the sister came over to stay
Re: 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by Dsense(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2010
Repeated story.
Solution: Tell the the wife not to bother much nd to acept her it as her portion .It's could be the begining of her happiness.
Re: 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by Yorisb: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2010
D-sense:

Repeated story.
Solution: Tell the the wife not to bother much nd to acept her it as her portion .It's could be the begining of her happiness.

How undecided shocked
Re: 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by Dsense(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2010
Yorisb:

[/b]

How undecided shocked
I meant the wife should ask for a divorce letter nd should also support her sister marriage to her ''EX-Husband''.
Re: 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2010
the husband should marry the younger sister too

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Someone To Get Pregnant After Abortion ? / Mom / Can I Divorse Her, Cause We Dont Have Child And We Are Not Compatible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.