Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Bbnaija: Tacha To Receive N50million From Jaruma Empire (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tacha To Receive N50million From Jaruma Empire (video) (884 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tacha To Receive N50million From Jaruma Empire (video) by Marcaul(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Popular sex therapist Jaruma has promised to gift Tacha 50 million naira after been disqualified from the reality tv show.

Jaruma who shared a video on Instagram said Tacha should come home and receive N50 million naira to expand her @everything Tacha brand.

She wrote
Sweetheart @symply_tacha come home ❤️ U will use this N50,000,000 million naira to EXPAND ur @everythingtacha brand ❤️
Dear friends, I did not forsake Tacha & I will NEVER abandon her! I only took my time to analyze the whole situation & the fact is that she has no one else but us
Always remember that @symply_tacha Mother is Late so please, please, I beg you to allow her to heal & allow her to lick her wounds �

Watch Video

Source: https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/09/bbnaija-tacha-to-receive-n50million.html

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha To Receive N50million From Jaruma Empire (video) by Instablog9ja: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha To Receive N50million From Jaruma Empire (video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
I hope you will also help her clean her attitude, being motherless is no excuse!
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha To Receive N50million From Jaruma Empire (video) by kings59: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I hope you will also help her clean her attitude, being motherless is no excuse!

Remember that saying " the devil you know ( Tacha who talks and doesn't take shit) is better than the angel you don't know ( Mercy who grabbed an iron to hit Tacha)

At least, Tacha and Frodd showed their real character without forming or faking it.

You should be happy for her on receiving #50 milla and not adding insult. If you are without sin, oya cast the first stone.

Congratulations Tacha, invest wisely, I know when your enemies are out of BBNaija, the news of this your #50 milla would give them heart attack.

Also, congratulations to Frodd. The future winner of BBNaija 2019. No matter how family( Mercy, Diane, Ike and Elozonam with their uncle Seyi and family member Mike) try, they can't defeat you.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha To Receive N50million From Jaruma Empire (video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nice tacha....
No time to hate no time to love
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha To Receive N50million From Jaruma Empire (video) by funmike83(f): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is what we are saying , you keep celebrating mediocrity. What is 50m naira for, is she giving her to tell her all she did was ok . you can stand by her okay, buy not giving her that amt. If you don't know wat to use the money for, why don't you take it to the poor.
But why are they telling tacha to come home , she no wan come home before? Abi she siddon for bbnaija gate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals His Net Worth As At When He Left Banky W / Comedian Funnybone Looses Mum (Photo) / Nigerian Rappers Never To Start A Beef With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.