Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha (5937 Views)

Dino Melaye Pledged To Support Tacha With #30million To Appease His Crying Wife / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by OdenKelechi(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
GreetMe:
Tacha don get pass the 60m sef plus the Fame...I guess her plan has worked.

Bad character good o for Nigeria
Everything sells in Nigeria, good or bad

1 Like

Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
mikezuruki:

Kiloun jebe?

Wants to end the convo before it starts?

Really? oya forgive me sir tongue
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
mrdharkchild:

Fine girl spotted
I see the handwork of God on you, glittering gold

I also can see the handwork of God on you even though i'm yet to see a pic of you
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Xsem:

I am a stingy sadist and I have quoted you cool

Kneel down, raise up your hands, and close your eyes angry angry angry
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by mrdharkchild(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I also can see the handwork of God on you even though i'm yet to see a pic of you
O my dear, its already there. Waiting patiently to b seen by you. wink
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by rex444(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

It's definitely not. Thankyou
Toyo gurl ni hao ma? Ni zhen piaoliang ......
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
rex444:
Toyo gurl ni hao ma? Ni zhen piaoliang ......

Hao. fei chang ganxie cool
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Neduzze5(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:
That's a parody account o

You have a face of an alien shocked

Please can I be your spaceship? wink
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
mrdharkchild:

O my dear, its already there. Waiting patiently to b seen by you. wink

Seen!
You're not looking bad wink
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by mrdharkchild(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Seen!
You're not looking bad wink
Lolz I feel like an ice cream right now, sweet. shocked
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Neduzze5:

Lolz. What if i mistakenly say you can't wink wink
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
mrdharkchild:

Lolz I feel like an ice cream right now, sweet. shocked

Don't you think you are?
Sweet and fresh
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by mrdharkchild(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Don't you are?
Sweet and fresh
The idea was to sweep u off you feet, but, I think I'm losing right here.
BTW, how do u girls handle yourself when a guy is flattering u? Cause, its awkward, I'm black, but I'm blushing.
U win abeg.
Is there any way we could get to know each other?
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Really? oya forgive me sir tongue
I saw that on your profile. LOL Really, I'd like to know you.
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Xsem(m): 1:20am On Sep 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Kneel down, raise up your hands, and close your eyes angry angry angry

It's not by squeezing face.Nawaoo This thread has turned to your personal woeing thread, angryand you will be feeling fly baah even though I fine pass you tongue
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Xsem(m): 1:25am On Sep 29, 2019
Neduzze5:

Guy why nah
shocked

So much resemblance just that she's in human skin.

Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:39am On Sep 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:
That's a parody account o

you son resemble chinko finished Toyo
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by technuel: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2019
Now watch how stupid lazy and useless Nigeria youth will start wailing to a post from fake account. They have refused to use their God gieven brain. No wonder they are shouting no job, who want to employ a mentally Lazy idiot, who want to employ a total Liability.
Re: Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha by rex444(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Hao. fei chang ganxie cool
hehehehehe bu Yong Xie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Cause Stir As They March Round Auchi Clad In Black Robe / Ne-yo And Girlfriend Expects First Baby / Would You Rock This Sheer Outfits? SEXY Or TRASHY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.