Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. (1062 Views)

It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People / Get Me The Most Intelligent And Ardent Tinubu Supporter Lets Debate / The Most Intelligent Human On Earth Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Let me state it clear I will not argue with anyone on this page this is my personal opinion. And I have my reasons. I met a Yoruba man at one of the best university in the world she was appointed as a governor of the university. I wonder why press not publicly this news because if it’s our brother or sister from south east social media wouldn’t allow to rest . I read her achievements this woman she is a blessing to human kind imagine we have this type of this woman as a minister of financial or central bank governor I couldn’t imagine what our economic would look like. God bless Yoruba race.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Let me state it clear I will not argue with anyone on this page this is my personal opinion. And I have my reasons. I met a Yoruba man at one of the best university in the world she was appointed as a governor of the university. I wonder why press not publicly this news because if it’s our brother or sister from south east social media wouldn’t allow to rest . I read her achievements this woman she is a blessing to human kind imagine we have this type of this woman as a minister of financial or central bank governor I couldn’t imagine what our economic would look like. God bless Yoruba race.

No be Aunty Kemi... Forget that thing.. she's been tried and found wanting..

Next..

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by successmatters(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Mention her name and we give you 10 others who she cannot shine their shoes.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hey nigga . This woman she is greater than anyone from south east both living and dead. I know what I’m saying.
successmatters:

Mention her name and we give you 10 others who she cannot shine their shoes.
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Who is kemi?
bonnylight003:

No be Aunty Kemi... Forget that thing.. she's been tried and found wanting..

Next..
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by skyblueking(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Abeg how much be sense for market? Somebody needs one.. Op watch out oo

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by successmatters(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Hey nigga . This woman she is greater than anyone from south east both living and dead. I know what I’m saying.

Yeah, so great that she has no name.
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by Foxman19: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lol if you are sad come to nairaland that's where your sorrow will wipe away with the kind of people in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
Are you normal
skyblueking:
Abeg how much be sense for market?
Somebody needs one..
Op watch out oo
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by mrdharkchild(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Sorry bro. But if you are Yoruba, then the Yoruba race is dumb. No commas, no punctuations.. R u sure you're not the man you are trying to talk about?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by ZiriMane(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this
section

this is the warning from Nairaland but when this OP uses unnecessary connotations to incite tribalistic nonsense that's a clear show of dumbness
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
I’m imagine if I say your father is dumb .
mrdharkchild:

Sorry bro. But if you are Yoruba, then the Yoruba race is dumb. No commas, no punctuations.. R u sure you're not the man you are trying to talk about?
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is not a tribalism topic except you don’t like good things.
ZiriMane:
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this
section

this is the warning from Nairaland but when this OP uses unnecessary connotations to incite tribalistic nonsense that's a clear show of dumbness
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by mrdharkchild(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I’m imagine if I say your father is dumb .
U just said that. But he ain't Yoruba, though
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by Oshin56(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2019
Op sorry to say this, that intelligent is what is affecting the region and if you don't know you c are free to ask me.
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by ZiriMane(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This is not a tribalism topic except you don’t like good things.

mentioning a particular region can incite tribalism nuances whether you like it or not
in your bid to praise good things you highlighted your ineptitude to decipher good morals and instead opted to promote the notoriety of Tribalism and Nepotism.

Mr. Good Things please be guided don't be a slag to this notoriety don't slag off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by BuhariAdvocate: 5:23am On Sep 29, 2019
Are you trying to sell yourself here. I’m sorry I don’t do shit.
ZiriMane:

mentioning a particular region can incite tribalism nuances whether you like it or not
in your bid to praise good things you highlighted your ineptitude to decipher good morals and instead opted to promote the notoriety of Tribalism and Nepotism.

Mr. Good Things please be guided don't be a slag to this notoriety don't slag off
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by ZiriMane(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Are you trying to sell yourself here. I’m sorry I don’t do shit.

but it seems it does u

#TeamOneNigeria
#TeamEqualNigeria
#TeamRestructuring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by kynbasil01: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
werey!!! This really showed that your IQ is smaller than that of a rat... you belong to the psychiatric ward.
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by kynbasil01: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2019
Coming from a hate-filled subhuman... we really don't expect much from a 'BuhariAdvocate '
Re: Yoruba Are The Most Intelligent Human Kind. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2019
My friend why are you hate Yoruba people?
kynbasil01:
Coming from a hate-filled subhuman... we really don't expect much from a 'BuhariAdvocate '

(1) (Reply)

Evidence To Show That Zombie Virus Infection In Nigeria Is Real!! ! ! / BREAKING!!! EFCC Finally Post Mompha’s Photo On Social Media As They Parade Him / Massive Protest In Awka Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.