Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,379 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) (11577 Views)

Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2019
true2god:
You claimed you were formerly a Muslim, right? Do you think you are dishonoring your parents if you question some teachings and beliefs in Islam? Do you believe that everyone is a separate individual whose thinking faculty is not linked to his parents? How are you different from the Talibans and the salafis who believe every man must think like them or be killed?

Oh, JWs don't kill but can provide emotional and psychological torture by shunning or disfellowshipping any member who questions some beliefs. He will be given new titles like 'apostate', 'mentally diseased', 'satanic instruments', 'misguided people', etc.

I won't even forget how the watchtower has destroyed many home. If for instances a couple, who were never JWs, embrace the faith and after 5 years the husband and wife decide to leave the organization. The watchtower will ask the woman (if she is still a JW) to seek divorce and seek custody of the children so that the husband will not be a bad influence on the children. The husband and the wife were happy before joining but if the husband sees the dillusionment in the organization and decides to leave, he will be surely given a JW malicious name and the watchtower will advice the woman to seek a divorce. This is how evil your organization can be.

So to help you remain focus on your own things, AVOID JWS COMPLETELY. You quoted and applied the words on your own, i wonder why it's so difficult for you to practice what you're saying! cheesy
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2019
true2god:
Your stupidity knows no bound. Do you bother to read what necessitated that statement and why I made reference to Paul's instruction on that? As someone rightly said, you only read but never comprehend. Is this how your thinking faculty had been damaged by the watchtower brainwashing society? You will do far better if you had remained a Muslim.

What made it so difficult for you to meditate thoroughly on Apostle Paul's counsel?
Since you say he ordered you to avoid JWs completely!

Perhaps he wanted you to avoid giving yourself unnecessary headache, instead of pock nosing into the affairs of the JWs and having all these troubles, you yourself quoted Paul's counsel and applied it to mean AVOID JWS COMPLETELY! wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Mrshape:

Good

Please brother, forgive my persistence as i keep responding to their posts.

If no one answers them, they'll think we don't have ready made answers to silence their pigheadedness! Isaiah 54:17

They always think JWs can't stand them in debates demanding intelligence simply because we usually AVOID them when we go on house to house preaching. Titus 3:9
They don't know that's not the time to waste on stubborn goats like them when we're seriously on the search for Jehovah's lost sheep! Matthew 10:6 compared to Ecclesiastes 3:1
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Mrshape: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Maximus69:

Please brother, forgive my persistence as i keep responding to their posts.

If no one answers them, they'll think we don't have ready made answers to silence their pigheadedness! Isaiah 54:17

They always think JWs can't stand them in debates demanding intelligence simply because we usually AVOID them when we go on house to house preaching. Titus 3:9
They don't know that's not the time to waste on stubborn goats like them when we're seriously on the search for Jehovah's lost sheep! Matthew 10:6 compared to Ecclesiastes 3:1
Ok you have done a lot brother and made the see reasons,
Hence forth please just ignore their mention.
Lets be focused and avoid distraction
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2019
true2god:
You won't get the thing (not the so-called) of the spirit because they are foolishness you (1 cor 2:14). Paul surely has the JW in mind before writing that letter to the church in Corinth. And you know what, Paul also ASKED US to avoid such (the JW).

My God! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please is that a joke or something? undecided undecided undecided

You READ God's word, You EXPLAINED what you read, You brought out the import as in how to APPLY what was read but you REFUSED to PRACTICE it accordingly!

What happened? sad sad sad

Please if this is what the spirit that spoke with you do to people, i'll prefer never to hear it speak a word to me, i'll rather continue learning how to apply Bible's counsel through the publications of the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Their own teachings are easy to grasp and the APPLICATION is wonderfully PRACTICAL! Matthew 11:28-30 undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Mrshape:

Ok you have done a lot brother and made the see reasons,
Hence forth please just ignore their mention.
Lets be focused and avoid distraction
OK my brother, thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Maximus69:

If that's true, then why are we having thousands of religious groups claiming Christians with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings?

Is it God's will that his true worshippers also be in confusion like pagans?

The IF is the PROBLEM here............ is the WILL of GOD clear ENOUGH as explained by CHRIST to YOU based on what Jesus himself said in that MATTHEW ACCOUNT cited PREVIOUSLY?

Then the "WE" conundrum a CLEAR indicator of an ENCOMPASSING problem. NON exempted. I guess?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
true2god:

No doubt I visit 'Islam for Muslim' section all the time and I have to accept the Islamic creed for me to be able to comment, that does not make me a Muslim. I am a Christian...

We already know your brain is wired to the machine of hypocrisy and FALSEHOOD.

* , true2god confession, that's his admittance of the violation of Rule 8 of NL forum.
Moderator,please take note.
true2god profile confirm he is a Muslim.
https://www.nairaland.com/true2god

CC: OAMAJ
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
true2god:

I won't even forget how the watchtower has destroyed many home. If for instances a couple, who were never JWs, embrace the faith and after 5 years the husband and wife decide to leave the organization. The watchtower will ask the woman (if she is still a JW) to seek divorce and seek custody of the children so that the husband will not be a bad influence on the children. The husband and the wife were happy before joining but if the husband sees the dillusionment in the organization and decides to leave, he will be surely given a JW malicious name and the watchtower will advice the woman to seek a divorce. This is how evil your organization can be.

This is how evil you have can become with your LYING.
The 'home' in your brain that your delusion destroyed..
** 1Cor7:12-16 says you're a SHAMELESS LIAR.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Janosky:

Good day brother Janosky,

It's proper for people to tell lies whenever they are trying to establish what is not true or when they're battling desperately to refute what is obvious to all eyes!

That's why we are different from them, if they're not willing to agree that the Bible's author has always claim to be the ONE and ONLY true God who has NEVER at any time approved more than ONE single form of worship, then we as Jehovah's Witnesses won't agree that our own God will approve more than ONE form of worship no matter how kind, nice, good a person may be, God always order his own people to be under one organized setting!
It's either they present ONE single form of worship to SEE if it's up to expectations or go serving their God of multiple forms of worship!

For now let's leave them to avoid further distraction from NONE JWs.

Agape! smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Janosky:

We already know your brain is wired to the machine of hypocrisy and FALSEHOOD.

* , true2god confession, that's his admittance of the violation of Rule 8 of NL forum.
Moderator,please take note.
true2god profile confirm he is a Muslim.
https://www.nairaland.com/true2god

CC: OAMAJ
You are a clown brother. So you cant handle a minor criticism hence seeking the attention of the MOD to ban me. I was a muslim, I am no a muslim. I was a JW but I am no more a JW because I am free to claim any religious identity (hope you understand the sarcasm). Should I help you google the phone number of the moderator? A brainwashed JW!
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Janosky:

Since you are this ignorant let me ask you a practical question. If two muslim couples suddenly become JWs. After 5 years the husband became tired of the organization and decide to opt out but thr wife remained in the religion. As an elder in JW, what will be your advise to the wife? Let me test you and know your level of dishonesty.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Maximus69:
That's why we are different from them, if they're not willing to agree that the Bible's author has always claim to be the ONE and ONLY true God who has NEVER at any time approved more than ONE single form of worship, then we as Jehovah's Witnesses won't agree that our own God will approve more than ONE form of worship no matter how kind, nice, good a person may be, God always order his own people to be under one organized setting!)
Thousands of JWs have said the same thing but eventually left after they see they have, all thier lives, been living in delusion. See your ex-JWs on link below, learn from their past mistakes and have sense:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/09/moment-changed-me-quitting-jehovahs-witnesses

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28166192

Go read Raymond Franz's (a former memeber of the JW Governing Body) book: THE CRISIS OF CONSCIOUS. Read his expose and get sense.

I am sure you have been warned never to listen to the testmonoies of apostates or ex-JWs, please open the links above, read their views and have sense. Walahi, you will come back and thank me.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
true2god:
Thousands of JWs have said the same thing but eventually left after they see they have, all thier lives, been living in delusion. See your ex-JWs on link below, learn from their past mistakes and have sense:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/09/moment-changed-me-quitting-jehovahs-witnesses
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28166192
Go read Raymond Franz's (a former memeber of the JW Governing Body) book: THE CRISIS OF CONSCIOUS. Read his expose and get sense. I am sure you have been warned never to listen to the testmonoies of apostates or ex-JWs, please open the links above, read their views and have sense. Walahi, you will come back and thank me.

Please Sir on behalf of all JWs globally, i'm pleading now for your patience.

Please let's forget about all the past arguments we've had in the past so that each of us can go our separate ways in PEACE.

We have heard you and you've heard us, so there is no reason for further pestering over who is right or wrong, for now our brother Mrshape who opened this thread has ordered all JWs here to desist from further debates or arguments with none JWs, and since you yourself have said that your God warned you to avoid us, i'll implore you to consider obeying your God at least for now.

Thanks Sir! smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Janosky: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
true2god:
Since you are this ignorant let me ask you a practical question. If two muslim couples suddenly become JWs. After 5 years the husband became tired of the organization and decide to opt out but thr wife remained in the religion. As an elder in JW, what will be your advise to the wife? Let me test you and know your level of dishonesty.

**1 Cor 7:12-16.
12 To the others I say (I, myself, not the
Lord): if a Christian man has a wife who is
an unbeliever and she agrees to go on living
with him, he must not divorce her. 13 And if
a Christian woman is married to a man who
is an unbeliever and he agrees to go on
living with her, she must not divorce him.
14 For the unbelieving husband is made
acceptable to God by being united to his
wife, and the unbelieving wife is made
acceptable to God by being united to her
Christian husband. If this were not so, their
children would be like pagan children; but
as it is, they are acceptable to God.
15 However, if the one who is not a believer
wishes to leave the Christian partner, let it
be so. In such cases the Christian partner,
whether husband or wife, is free to act. God
has called you to live in peace. 16 How can
you be sure, Christian wife, that you will not
save your husband? Or how can you be
sure, Christian husband, that you will not
save your wife?"
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Maximus69:

Please Sir on behalf of all JWs globally, i'm pleading now for your patience.

Please let's forget about all the past arguments we've had in the past so that each of us can go our separate ways in PEACE.

We have heard you and you've heard us, so there is no reason for further pestering over who is right or wrong, for now our brother Mrshape who opened this thread has ordered all JWs here to desist from further debates or arguments with none JWs, and since you yourself have said that your God warned you to avoid us, i'll implore you to consider obeying your God at least for now.

Thanks Sir! smiley
ok.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Janosky:

**1 Cor 7:12-16.
12 To the others I say (I, myself, not the
Lord): if a Christian man has a wife who is
an unbeliever and she agrees to go on living
with him, he must not divorce her. 13 And if
a Christian woman is married to a man who
is an unbeliever and he agrees to go on
living with her, she must not divorce him.
14 For the unbelieving husband is made
acceptable to God by being united to his
wife, and the unbelieving wife is made
acceptable to God by being united to her
Christian husband. If this were not so, their
children would be like pagan children; but
as it is, they are acceptable to God.
15 However, if the one who is not a believer
wishes to leave the Christian partner, let it
be so. In such cases the Christian partner,
whether husband or wife, is free to act. God
has called you to live in peace. 16 How can
you be sure, Christian wife, that you will not
save your husband? Or how can you be
sure, Christian husband, that you will not
save your wife?"

Please Janosky,

Whatever rift there is, should be dropped now that our brother " Mrshape" has called on all JWs here to desist from further debates or arguments with none JWs.

There is no difference between Jehovah's Witnesses and all other religions EXCEPT our being well ORGANIZED and ORDERLINESS.

Let us live up to our name!

Agape! smiley

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
true2god:
ok.
Alright Sir! smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Mrshape: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
1As e dey for Matthew 11:28-30, which promise Jesus make
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mrshape:

Brother, ojoro cancelled oooo!

What of brothers who aren't pigin speaking? smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Mrshape: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Maximus69:

Brother, ojoro cancelled oooo!

What of brothers who aren't pigin speaking? smiley
Lol
I believe every Nigerian can understand both Pidgin west Africa and Nigerian pidgin,
Any one that you are more comfortable with you can use.
Or what do you think?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Mrshape:

Lol
I believe every Nigerian can understand both Pidgin west Africa and Nigerian pidgin,
Any one that you are more comfortable with you can use.
Or what do you think?

Aye! smiley

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Mrshape: 6:47am On Nov 23, 2019
Mrshape:
For there Jesus promise us say, make we come meet am, e go make us Strong
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Mrshape: 6:49am On Nov 23, 2019
2. Wetin Jesus do for the sick woman?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2019
Mrshape:
2. Wetin Jesus do for the sick woman?
Bible quote?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Mrshape: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2019
Maximus69:

Bible quote?
For Luke 8:43-48 Wetin Jesus do for the sick woman?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Will Never Be Ungrateful To You Lord / Jesus Christ Perform Solat / The Paintings Of Hell By A Korean Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.