Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) (11548 Views)

Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
achorladey:

I thought you said we are SAYING the SAME THING before. Hahahaha. E get as e be.

When we lay the problems the Organization you are a member of have, you either deny, sidestep.

Maximus69: Na the same Watchtower publication dey teach us wetin Bible talk,

Achorladey: Hahahahahahaha well placed and stated. I just love the way you state that hahahahahahaha. The reason it is called WATCHTOWER STUDY. HOPE you CATCH the DRIFT.

No wonder Jehovah's Witnesses members always quote the Watchtower magazine whenever they visit people IN THEIR HOMES! cheesy
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

No wonder Jehovah's Witnesses members always quote the Watchtower magazine whenever they visit people IN THEIR HOMES! cheesy

You want to REVERSE again? After all it is WHAT watchtower ask you to QUOTE. You catch the DRIFT
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69 did you read this at all before asking me to go and CONVERT true2god? If you have not done so please do read again.

The point is as an interested observer, he supposed not to stand for any religion claiming Christian since his faith is not in support of what the Bible teaches "God has a begotten son"! wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Maximus69:

The point is as an interested observer, he supposed not to stand for any religion claiming Christian since his faith is not in support of what the Bible teaches "God has a begotten son"! wink

The KEY WORD here is SUPPOSED on a public FORUM you want to MODERATE another person when you are NOT the MODERATOR. HAHAHA HAHA
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by capitalzero: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
A thread is open to discuss watchtower study and apostates are allowed to derail it. It is better to ignore such ones.
Last sunday watchtower study was intersting. We should learn to be humble as elders, fathers and mothers. Examples of nehemiah,david and mary were on point Add yours

1 Like

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
capitalzero:
A thread is open to discuss watchtower study and apostates are allowed to derail it. It is better to ignore such ones.
Last sunday watchtower study was intersting. We should learn to be humble as elders, fathers and mothers. Examples of nehemiah,david and mary were on point Add yours

No doubt the names mentioned above are good Bible characters to learn from and when PAUL was making reference to HUMILITY Jesus was his point of Reference Phillipians 2 3-9 when Isaiah described the christ in Isaiah 53: what I read and discern was ALL HUMILITY to go through the
that ORDEAL my little addition THOUGH.

Then this......

Oga Capitalzero did you read the opening SALVO of everyone that has contributed to the thread so far and see WHO started the NUISANCE still RAGING? Are you REALLY sure it's an "APOSTATE" that derail it and allowed the THREAD TO DERAIL?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by capitalzero: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
achorladey:

No doubt the names mentioned above are good Bible characters to learn from but when PAUL was making reference to HUMILITY Jesus was his point of Reference Phillipians 2 3-9 when Isaiah described the christ in Isaiah 53: what I read and discern was ALL HUMILITY to go through the
that ORDEAL my little addition THOUGH.

Then this......

Oga Capitalzero did you read the opening SALVO of everyone that has contributed to the thread so far and see WHO started the NUISANCE still RAGING? Are you REALLY sure it's an "APOSTATE" that derail it and allowed the THREAD TO DERAIL?

If you are interested in the study article
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-september-2019/jehovah-values-his-humble-servants/
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
achorladey:

The KEY WORD here is SUPPOSED on a public FORUM you want to MODERATE another person when you are NOT the MODERATOR. HAHAHA HAHA
OP ~ JWs ONLY

So for a Muslim to jump in and start arguing profusely in support of what his faith condemns is clear evidence that he's a competent nuisance Sir!
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 6:09am On Nov 20, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus reveals the TRUTH only to those who aren't reading the Bible for selfish reasons!

Judas Iscariot saw, spoke, heard, learnt, walk, preached and teach alongside Jesus, in fact they both feed in the same bowl, yet he failed to grasp Jesus' teachings!

So after the completion of the Bible book of Revelation, JESUS NO MORE SPEAKS DIRECTLY WITH ANYBODY! Revelations 22:18-19
That's the point emphasized by the word NO addition and NO subtraction!
it's not about hearing voices in this end time again, but diligently studying God's word without any ulterior motive. Proverbs 2:1-5

God's holy spirit guides a little number of born again Christians just as it was doing during the first century, when majority of the Christians back then were born again but God's holy spirit was working with the body in Jerusalem to oversee all the activities of the Christians everywhere. That's why today we call this little number of [b]Christ's brothers the governing body, [/b]they're the body that's overseeing our activities globally today!

Just as the first century governing body made mistakes in organizational directions, their counterparts today also make mistakes but that's not a criteria to stand against the orderliness God's holy spirit is working out amongst TRUE CHRISTIANS globally through them. That's why all those who fully grasp this will continue to ask you "where is the group?" That's overseeing the activities of true Christians today? wink

So in this your long epistle, you could simply have said Jesus reveal this truth through his spirit to the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses?

So what are these truth he has revealed to them that he has not revealed to others?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 6:10am On Nov 20, 2019
Maximus69:

(1)Why did Jesus sent his followers to go and TEACH Israelites AT HOME since every Israelite teaches his family, what are Jesus' followers going to do again?

(2)Billions of people (including other religionists like Muslims) have Bibles in their homes today, and it's evident that majority still don't understand what the Bible says, so what have you got to say about that?

(3)Jesus asked his followers to go and TEACH people IN THEIR HOMES, you are now saying people should learn it ON THEIR OWN, who should we obey now between you and Jesus Sir? cheesy

No scriptures cited. Where did he send his followers to go teach people at home?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2019
rottennaija:

So in this your long epistle, you could simply have said Jesus reveal this truth through his spirit to the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses?

So what are these truth he has revealed to them that he has not revealed to others?

The intensity of this bitterness is killing you swiftly!

So i'll implore you to allow your soul to have PEACE! Philippians 4:7

You can NEVER identify the TRUTH by mere words or by simply studying God's word, otherwise the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis in the first century would be the first to grasp the TRUTH!

Of course every religion around you will claim they equally have the TRUTH so it will be difficult to IDENTIFY the TRUTH by merely listening to their teaching.

But "BY THEIR FRUIT" you will recognise them! Matthew 7:15

In every generation there is a sign God gives to help honest hearted and sincere observers to IDENTIFY the TRUTH amidst false religion claiming worshippers of God.

What you need to do is focus on the composite signs God is giving you in your own generation to help you IDENTIFY the pioneers of TRUTH.

One thing you shouldn't forget is that God has NEVER at any given time in history approved more than ONE form of worship, so it's left to you to compose yourself so as to IDENTIFY that ONE!

Thanks! smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2019
rottennaija:

No scriptures cited. Where did he send his followers to go teach people at home?

Scriptures for you? cheesy

My friend i'm not your teacher! cheesy

You already said what you approved is that (each person should read the Bible ON THEIR OWN to grasp the will of God) so any quotation i present now to prove otherwise is unwarranted!
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2019
Maximus69:

You can NEVER identify the TRUTH by mere words or by simply studying God's word, otherwise the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis in the first century would be the first to grasp the TRUTH!

Of course every religion around you will claim they equally have the TRUTH so it will be difficult to IDENTIFY the TRUTH by merely listening to their teaching.

In every generation there is a sign God gives to help honest hearted and sincere observers to IDENTIFY the TRUTH amidst false religion claiming worshippers of God.

What you need to do is focus on the composite signs God is giving you in your own generation to help you IDENTIFY the pioneers of TRUTH.

One thing you shouldn't forget is that God has NEVER at any given time in history approved more than ONE form of worship, so it's left to you to compose yourself so as to IDENTIFY that ONE!

Thanks! smiley

Instead of this mental gymnastics you lunch into, why not keep it simple. You said I should focus on the composite signs (against focusing on truth).

Okay, help me, what are these composite signs I should focus on?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Maximus69:

Scriptures for you? cheesy

My friend i'm not your teacher! cheesy

You already said what you approved is that (each person should read the Bible ON THEIR OWN to grasp the will of God) so any quotation i present now to prove otherwise is unwarranted!
Irony is, you quote when it suits you and avoid when it doesn't. So, Where did he send his followers to go teach people at home? Which scriptures back up this?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus reveals the TRUTH only to those who aren't reading the Bible for selfish reasons!

Judas Iscariot saw, spoke, heard, learnt, walk, preached and teach alongside Jesus, in fact they both feed in the same bowl, yet he failed to grasp Jesus' teachings!

So after the completion of the Bible book of Revelation, JESUS NO MORE SPEAKS DIRECTLY WITH ANYBODY! Revelations 22:18-19
That's the point emphasized by the word NO addition and NO subtraction!
it's not about hearing voices in this end time again, but diligently studying God's word without any ulterior motive. Proverbs 2:1-5

God's holy spirit guides a little number of born again Christians just as it was doing during the first century, when majority of the Christians back then were born again but God's holy spirit was working with the body in Jerusalem to oversee all the activities of the Christians everywhere. That's why today we call this little number of Christ's brothers the governing body, they're the body that's overseeing our activities globally today!

Just as the first century governing body made mistakes in organizational directions, their counterparts today also make mistakes but that's not a criteria to stand against the orderliness God's holy spirit is working out amongst TRUE CHRISTIANS globally through them. That's why all those who fully grasp this will continue to ask you "where is the group?" That's overseeing the activities of true Christians today? wink

What were the mistakes of the first century governing body?
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2019
@rottennaija.

Perhaps i should open up to you!

WE ARE READING YOUR MINDS!

Jesus has given us the device to read your inner thoughts {Hebrew 4:12} that's why you and your folks often get hot inside saying

"this so called Jehovah's Witnesses are insulting our intelligence!"

What you guys are thinking!

"Why are these nice people waisting their precious time working for this organization all their life?
The times they're supposed to spend to become fulfilled in life, they're just serving as sales reps for this American publishing company called the Watchtower. They have all been brainwashed, thinking there is no other religion worshiping God apart from their own. Unknowingly to them that they're worshiping those eight old men.
While everyone is free to pursue promising careers to become something in life they are there both rain and sunshine going from house to house all in the name of pure worship, when everyone can discern the TRUTH on their own.
Yet they're proving stubborn when someone tries to free them from the slavery they're subjecting themselves to"

Perhaps you might have felt bad most times looking at my dad and mum saying "imagine these old couple, they've wasted all the opportunities they had as youths to become something in life all because of this same organization"
So you'll vow in the secret part of your heart "i will never fall for this cheap lies, i will become great in my own life"

So whenever we find someone like you arguing profusely against orderliness, we'll just smile and walk away to continue our in our search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6, 15:24 wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2019
rottennaija:

Irony is, you quote when it suits you and avoid when it doesn't. So, Where did he send his followers to go teach people at home? Which scriptures back up this?

Please ask my daddy and mummy, after all they're Jehovah's Witnesses as well and they also go to teach people at home Sir! smiley
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2019
Maximus69:

Please ask my daddy and mummy, after all they're Jehovah's Witnesses as well and they also go to teach people at home Sir! smiley

Hmmmmmmmmm,
Maximus with intelligence! smiley smiley smiley

Most JWs often takes their young once along when going for the preaching and teaching work, an inquisitive and intelligent child must have asked his parents where it's written that they should be doing this since JWs always claim they are doing what the Bible teaches. And JWs don't just order their children to do anything for God without showing their children where the order is given in the Bible.
Well you're just getting our friend angrier as you keep INSULTING HIS INTELLIGENCE! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Maximus69:

So upon all your rant up and down, you have nothing to show for it. Incredible.

Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by rottennaija(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2019
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmmm,

Most JWs often takes their young once along when going for the preaching and teaching work, an inquisitive and intelligent child must have asked his parents where it's written that they should be doing this since JWs always claim they are doing what the Bible teaches. And JWs don't just order their children to do anything for God without showing their children where the order is given in the Bible.
Well you're just getting our friend angrier as you keep INSULTING HIS INTELLIGENCE! embarassed embarassed embarassed

You guys really have nothing. Absolutely nothing. You cannot even defend your so called truth.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
TATIME:

Is that not the abbreviation of brother in bolded?

Heeeeee JEHOVAH save me o!

When did i become a brother to a member of Babylon the Great tórí Olórun? embarassed

Please don't ever use that abbreviation for me again, i'm begging you in the name of your god!

All you're to me is a NEIGHBOR Sir, that's why i've been chatting with you!

I'm not your bro, i can't be your bro and i will never be your bro?embarassed
We are all brothers in humanity but we allow artificial forces to divide us, among which is the watchtower organization.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maximus69:

Thanks! smiley

One minute JESUS is the TRUTH, the next minute "YOU CAN NEVER IDENTIFY the TRUTH" as captured in your statement up there. When you respond to this post in the next minutes or there about YOU will restate it again that JESUS is the TRUTH. its a BACK and FORTH thing as it seems.

Maximus69: You can NEVER identify the TRUTH by mere words or by simply studying God's word, otherwise the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis in the first century would be the first to grasp the TRUTH

Achorladey: Atleast you should know this....... John 5: 39......You study the scriptures thoroughly because you think in them you possess eternal life, and it is these same SCRIPTURES that TESTIFY about ME, 40 but you are not WILLING to COME to me so that you MAY have LIFE.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maximus69:

Congratulations brother, you've found your lost brother.

You neither relate through blood (family)
Neither through business (colleague)
Nor through belief (faith)

You relate through faceless social media on Nairaland! wink
You are a true JW, I only pity the ignorant good neighbours that permit you into their compound for your deceitful publishing work. You are a lost soul bro.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
TATIME:

I just pity the boy, his obsession for HEARING of strange VOICES is his problem!

He claim he heard a VOICE just as Jesus, Muhammad and so many other founders of religions of ancient times beards VOICES.

But what baffles me is how come he was so fortunate to hear such VOICE yet he forgot to ask an important question!

Jesus claims to be the only begotten son of God, Muhammad who also claim he heard VOICES said God told him he had NO son.

At least by now everyone will listen to what the VOICE told him regarding the conflicting ideas.

Now he's hanging between both religion not been sure of which one he can solely vouch for!

No wonder you called him a confused dullard, it's obvious his a confirmed nuisance! undecided undecided undecided
No wonder most JWs live in poverty carrying one back for 10 years from house to house. God has blessed me and there is nothing your GB can do about it. If God has blessed me based on his promises I am OK and may God forgive you for making mockery of what you don't understand.

No doubt I visit 'Islam for Muslim' section all the time and I have to accept the Islamic creed for me to be able to comment, that does not make me a Muslim. I am a Christian but not a type of a watchtower robot like you. I use my brain and my brainbox is never connected to the watchtower brainwashing machine.

Do not make mockery of the thing of the spirit so that you do not attract curse into your life.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
true2god:
We are all brothers in humanity but we allow artificial forces to divide us, among which is the watchtower organization.

What TATIME was SAYING, na COPY COPY stuff he GOT from Maximus69. Ask both are THEY brothers to JESUS CHRIST? or CHRIST brothers? The response is A NO. Except they ADMIT they are among the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS going to rule with JESUS CHRIST. Even the GOVERNING BODY find it difficult to call THEM brothers. As they will say in the LOCAL PALACE..........Who BROTHER EPP?

After all said and done the SCRIPTURES said there are NEIGBOURS and FRIEND that STICK closer to ONE than a BROTHER. Jonathan and DAVID a case STUDY.

Proverbs 18:24 A person who has friends may be harmed by them, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69 did you read this at all before asking me to go and CONVERT true2god? If you have not done so please do read again.
I don't think they even read and digest a post before making a comment on it. They operate a template and script designed and handover over to them by the watchtower organization. If you say 'A', they will say 'B' as long as their organization's buzz words are accommodated in their response.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
rottennaija:

You guys really have nothing. Absolutely nothing. You cannot even defend your so called truth.

Haaaaaaaaaaa! undecided

Am i defending anything here?

Please what am i defending and before whom i'm i to make the defence Sir! Luke 11:11-12, Act 26:24
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by achorladey: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
rottennaija:

What were the mistakes of the first century governing body?

A serious question up there.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
true2god:

Yes ooooooo!

I wonder this kind of strange forces o!

Forces that made the man from Nazareth to declared publicly saying it's ONLY those having the same line of thought as he does regarding faith are his mother and BROTHERS! Matthew 12:19 wink
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
achorladey:

What TATIME was SAYING, na COPY COPY stuff he GOT from Maximus69. Ask both are THEY brothers to JESUS CHRIST? or CHRIST brothers? The response is A NO. Except they ADMIT they are among the ANOINTED CHRISTIANS going to rule with JESUS CHRIST. Even the GOVERNING BODY find it difficult to call THEM brothers. As they will say in the LOCAL PALACE..........Who BROTHER EPP?

After all said and done the SCRIPTURES said there are NEIGBOURS and FRIEND that STICK closer to ONE than a BROTHER. Jonathan and DAVID a case STUDY.

Proverbs 18:24 A person who has friends may be harmed by them, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

Na wa o!

Abi wetin we wan call that one! cheesy
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maximus69:

The same you repeat here. Is it part of watchtower training to insult whoever does not share the same opinion with you? I think you might be be mannered when you were Muslim.
Re: Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) by true2god: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmmm,

There is no intelligence in insulting people. Watchtower made it look cool and intelligent when you insults apostates and non-JWs. In one of your magazines, the watchtower said people that left the organization have 'mental disease'. Which organization will be so stupid an ill mannered calling apostates crazy people. See link below:

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/quotes/apostates.php

https://www.agnostic-library.com/ma/2011/09/27/jehovahs-witnesses-declare-apostates-mentally-diseased/

I think you guys have seriously been infected with the 'WT' virus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Should A Christian View Internet Addiction?" / Bishop David Abioye Sunday Messages, Wednesday And International Message For Fre / Matthew 23, The Message. Let's Discuss.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.