Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (1283 Views)

Upcoming Need For Speed (2016) Full Car List. / Is There Any Car Race Better Than Need For Speed? / Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit by omega25red(m): 12:39am On Nov 03, 2010
is anyone else excited about this game i played the demo on xbox live and i must say im very excited and looking forward to this game. if you plan to get it lets get together on live and play
Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit by 4llerbe(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
demo? i have this game for pc nah and nor be demo
abi na which one be hot pursuit, no be the one with many nice cars? wen police go dey chase you for the career mode?

been trying to figure out why i always lose the last few meters of the race when i comfortably dust the magas the whole way grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit by omega25red(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2010
this game hasn't been released yet it come out november 16 2010. and yes the police chase you and you can play as a police officer too. for xbox live you can either be police or criminal i think it should be fun to play

http://ordernow.needforspeed.com/

take a look here ^^^
Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 21, 2010
i saw the trailer, that game is sick, theres even a bugatti in it, gonna get one. i still remember the original hot pursuit on ps1, but this is on a totally different game. of all the nfs i have a played the only one that really got my adrenalin up was carbon, still love that game.

(1) (Reply)

Ps3's Battlefield3 Limited Edition For Sale 7k / Legit Ways To Get Free Xbox Live Codes In 2020 / How To Fix A PUBG Mobile That Failed To Install APK Gameloop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.