Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? (2716 Views)

How Do You Get An Xbox Controller To Work On PC COD4 (modern Warfare)? / Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / The Battle Begins: Battlefield 3 Vs Modern Warfare 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by damseremie(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hullo Abuja guys , i recently set up a 4 pc lan gaming center in Abuja, It's in Efab estate in LIfecamp,
i get customers but most just wanna play a single-player game of PES or FIFA and head out,
i would love to have massive mutiplayer day with anyone who's up for it, mostly COD4-Modern Warfare, Need For Speed Most Wanted,SWAT4 and any other games u might recommend, (i dont want to go with games that are too new to ensure they can run on most laptops)
i realize most of u work or school, so am thinking this is a saturday type thing, u can come with ur own laptops if u want else ours will be available. we could also install if u dont have the games,
If u think u are bad ass in any of these games or any other multiplayer games, carry them come, make we show skills,
u'll pay some money of course as least to cover power costs, maybe like N800 (is that ok?)unless you guys think otherwise, am open to suggestions

I would love to just blow someone to bits , the competition here sucks, if this works out, am looking to arrange tournaments and the like,
get some superfast internet and get us online tooo,
thats wen multiplayer becomes mad fun,
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by damseremie(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
anyone? grin
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by fashoga(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2011
No probs_let me get ur contact, we can make it a Holiday thing!
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by damseremie(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
Kool, that's one down , at least 4 more to go, where are all the COD:Modern Warfare bad guys in abj? Holla ooo, meanwhile u send send me an email to damseremie@yahoo.com, buzz and I can give a phone number or something,
If u got friends that might be intrested, ls let them know and buzz back, thanks man, @fashoga
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by Infoseye(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
damseremie:

Hullo Abuja guys , i recently set up a 4 pc lan gaming center in Abuja, It's in Efab estate in LIfecamp,
i get customers but most just wanna play a single-player game of PES or FIFA and head out,
i would love to have massive mutiplayer day with anyone who's up for it, mostly COD4-Modern Warfare, Need For Speed Most Wanted,SWAT4 and any other games u might recommend, (i dont want to go with games that are too new to ensure they can run on most laptops)
i realize most of u work or school, so am thinking this is a saturday type thing, u can come with your own laptops if u want else ours will be available. we could also install if u dont have the games,
If u think u are bad Bottom in any of these games or any other multiplayer games, carry them come, make we show skills,
u'll pay some money of course as least to cover power costs, maybe like N800 (is that ok?)unless you guys think otherwise, am open to suggestions

I would love to just blow someone to bits , the competition here sucks, if this works out, am looking to arrange tournaments and the like,
get some superfast internet and get us online tooo,
thats wen multiplayer becomes mad fun,

Am interested too am a fan of Most wanted, I work in life perhaps when am back in abj during my tea break I would pop in and see what you guys got probably grab the championship from you grin
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2011
Men I would most def wanna be in on this but make it 500 and you've got yourself a deal.

What time in the day are you looking at? I love all night sessions cos my buddies n I do it on Xbox360 splitscreen (4way COD: MW2).
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by damseremie(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2011
@Fashoga
Are u ok wit a night session, ?
A Friday Night Perhaps? So we can also go home on Satday and sleep it off?

@Lord Reed, If Fashoga is cool with the night thingy , then we are on, am sure i could raise a fourth player, 4 is the minimum i think would make the game fun,
But we'll be using PC's ooo, Every man to his PC, hope ur mouse/keyboard skills are as good as ur xbox ones, wink wink
And in that case i think 500 bucks will be cool,

Anyone else? So we can fix a date,
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by LordReed(m): 1:34am On Dec 24, 2011
@damseremie
You bet my keyboard and mouse skills are good. I actually prefer it to controller at least for FPS, reaction time is better but for NFS: MW I'm bringing my USB pad and yeah my laptop is coming too.

@Fashoga & Infoseye
Please please let's do a night session.
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by damseremie(m): 3:40am On Dec 24, 2011
@Lord Reed, KOOL

@Fashoga & Infoseye

We are waiting for u ooo
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by Infoseye(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2011
damseremie:

@Lord Reed, KOOL

@Fashoga & Infoseye

We are waiting for u ooo

Sorry guys for the late reply, my personal PC crashed. I cant make use of my work Laptop, I will buy one and join you guys. By the way how was the out come of you guys?

Still I will be at the next gathering,
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by damseremie(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
@infoseye, no probs, there's laptops available if ur's isn't at the moment, infact we still want more players if possible, hehe,
And we have'nt yet had one,

So am thinking the 6th of january for the first one, all night(we play till we drop), does that work for u guys?
Please tell any gamer friends in abj that u know, d more d merrier, (Plus I'll really like to frag a lot more people)lol
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by LordReed(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
@damisere
The 6th is fine by me. My other gamer friends are more of Xbox-ers not PC based. Iwish I could get them to come. So what's the address? You could email it to me darthmaximusreed@yahoo.com
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by damseremie(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
@lord reed, coolies, 6th it is then,

We can come in anytime from 8pm,
installs and setup, anyting we need to do b4 10,

Infoseye, any word?
@Fashoga will u be available?

the address is Shop 7
3rd avenue cornershop
Efab Estate Lifecamp

Here's my number, 07034549759-dams

Only 2 spaces filled, I still got 4 pc's empty, anyone else joing us, d more , the merrier oo
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by fashoga(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2012
Sorry peps_been out of town!
Will buzz you 1ce I'm bck!
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by tunjizeal: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? by killer50: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2013
I'm interested. I just moved to abuja nd have been looking for gaming partners ever since. Are the sessions still holding?

(1) (Reply)

Psp-3000 / PC Games In Port Harcourt / Psp,ps3 And Ps2 Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.