Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (15778 Views)

Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) / A Match Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (Photos) / Grindadrap In Denmark: Animal Cruelty (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2019
All for clout.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by olaniyilukman(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2019
Since you are all protest again animal cruelty in Nigeria, what about those animals that will killed for food ranging from cow, goat and the rest, are they not entitled to this privileged as well....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by baby124: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2019
The one riding the horse is being cruel to it. Just saying grin
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2019
Copy and paste never works well. The Americans they are trying so hard to copy fought for human rights first before animal rights. Fix ur country first. There are many issues plaguing this country before animal cruelty.

Carrying a docile snake on ur neck and ur pet dogs is not fighting against animal cruelty.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Lalasticlala be like......my snakes, my monitor lizards....ahhhhhhhhhh

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by BRASH: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2019
Is this guy trying tell me, an akwa ibom man not to eat dog meat again? What then will make me a calabar man? But he will be eating turky, chicken and goat meat in his house. Bt wait o, i didn't see cows in the march? Has he forgoten that this is a ruga republic? Buhari will definitely deal with him for not recognising his children

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by BRASH: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2019
If u can make this ur imaginary winners to testify by themselves, it will really help ur scam
Augustine7086:
see below
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2019
logadims:
Saturday 28th September was a great day for Lagosian as they witnessed the March Against Animal Cruelty in Nigeria

Here's what the organizer has to say;

Good evening, my name is Jackie Idimogu an Imo-State-born Nollywood actor and a producer, Animal enthusiast, and Animal Rights Activist. I'm spearheading the ACMS MARCH Animal Cruelty must stop March happening on the 28hof September in Lagos Nigeria. Its the first animal rights march o happen in Nigeria. The aim of the march is to draw the attention of the government to the dormant Animal laws in Nigeria. We want the laws reformed and enforced. We marched today and the turnout was massive, we had all types of animals, it was truly a human and animal demonstration, snakes, monkeys, cats, horses, different breeds of dogs were all present at the march. We have made history today, the first Animal rights march in Nigeria history.

source; https://360dogprof.com/march-against-animal-cruelty-in-nigeria/

This is the official statement from the
See children with snakes na grin

Una don chop belleful grin
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by temicyborg(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2019
YungTemy:
I was hoping someone would bring a Lion, or maybe a Tiger or a Bear. These are all endangered species too though.
Enh if I hear lion u r wicked I swear
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Iceberg3: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Where are realvikash and superlanny?

Is this the major issue in your region?

According to you, people exhibit what they protest about so,is it now safe to say to protesters all exhibit animal tendencies?
Mind you,I'm simply quoting you guys.
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by czar2k16(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2019
An exercise in futility.
This won't stop the butchering of the next baby whale or dolphin that's unfortunate enough to find itself washed on any of our shores

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Justice310: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2019
englishmart:
[b] There's hunger in the land. You can't be matching against animal cruelty.
Where the hunger dey? Lazy man, you better go and create job for yourself and stop being a South African.
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Eveezy(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2019
englishmart:
There's hunger in the land. You can't be matching against animal cruelty with harmless rubber snakes. Use real ones and see that animals are more cruel grin grin
That snake is real

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Eveezy(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2019
logadims:
Saturday 28th September was a great day for Lagosian as they witnessed the March Against Animal Cruelty in Nigeria

Here's what the organizer has to say;

Good evening, my name is Jackie Idimogu an Imo-State-born Nollywood actor and a producer, Animal enthusiast, and Animal Rights Activist. I'm spearheading the ACMS MARCH Animal Cruelty must stop March happening on the 28hof September in Lagos Nigeria. Its the first animal rights march o happen in Nigeria. The aim of the march is to draw the attention of the government to the dormant Animal laws in Nigeria. We want the laws reformed and enforced. We marched today and the turnout was massive, we had all types of animals, it was truly a human and animal demonstration, snakes, monkeys, cats, horses, different breeds of dogs were all present at the march. We have made history today, the first Animal rights march in Nigeria history.

source; https://360dogprof.com/march-against-animal-cruelty-in-nigeria/

This is the official statement from the
See children with snakes na grin
This looks like somewhere on the Island, close to chevron more precisely
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Masterclass32: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2019
This guy should've organized a march against the monumental corruption in this administration, or protest against the extreme poverty in the land, or for the implementation of the new minimum wage. Something more pressing.

Seems he's more interested in making history.
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by consultancy: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Of all things to March against in NIGERIA, it's this Misplaced priorities
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Baroba(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Congratulations to Jackie, Dr Mark Ofua, Slimbone and everyone else that turned up, we might not convert everyone but we have certainly made a start..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by anukulapo: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Animal right activist wey sidon ontop horse back dey force am to carry him around, come still put metal for im mouth.

Them carry rope and possibly choke chain tie the dogs but that one no be cruelty.

Anything to make history. Shio

Baroba greet your people for us o.
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by adenigga(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2019
sylve11:

you want the aforementioned animals to shred the photographer to pieces? shocked cool

Lions, Tigers, Anaconda get right too. They supposed send representatives to balance the March. Some can't differentiate from domestic animals & the one in the jungle. I pity them!!!
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by adenigga(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2019
Masterclass32:
This guy should've organized a march against the monumental corruption in this administration, or protest against the extreme poverty in the land, or for the implementation of the new minimum wage. Something more pressing.

Seems he's more interested in making history.

God bless you!

Why can't he organized such march even for the way human rights are being abused in this regime. Sowore, El-zakzaky, Dasuki just to mentioned but a few, are there languishing in detention when they have not being convicted by court. What of SARS brutality? The guy should just go & sit down & think of something beneficial to society @large!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2019
i no see chicken, goat and fish there, arent they animals

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2019
awon omo olowo

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Gbengar07: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Where is our local dog ,racism everywhere .spits

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by wonlasewonimi: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Human cruelty is more rampant. Ask SARS and ritualists!
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by sapeleboi(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2019
lala

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by SolarHub(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2019
I'll comment later..

You need an affordable 1kva solar power system to run for 10hours daily? Check my signature now
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by HallaDaTruth: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2019
TerrorSquad147:
very stupid people, why can't they use this strength to protest against bad governance, misplaced priorities everywhere angry angry

That is why I have stopped praying for Nigeria. Too many useless citizens. They can go on twitter to match and campaign for bbn or animals but they can't do the same for constant power supply or security

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by jkcarz: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Is that you on your profile?

ladyGKilaBCrueD:
not like your ugly, pako face
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by ayourlerweezo(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
No one is holding � lion and � tiger to protest against animal cruelty. Are they not animals? Animals are fighting for animals right.
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by akdjr(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
When I tell people that the Bible was written by some men with self thought they will call me names, but gradually people are realizing daily that some of those things captured in that book is just a mere self thought and not from Creator. Animals are living creature with right-to-life just like human being too but those self acclaimed inspirational men of God claimed God said we have Dominion over them and they are there for us to feed on... Take the kid of a doe and see the reaction of the mother that is when u know that they have feelings too just like human.
Re: Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos by Wokenaija: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekuke Lovers Trend / BERGER ALLEMAND PUPPIES NOW AVAILABLE.[GERMAN SHERPHERD] / Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.