Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North (20769 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Tflex01: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
And Boko Haram too.cool

mumu. grin
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Wickedtruths: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Historically, the South has always gotten better and more developed, the North has always gotten worse.

As terrible as the North is today, it is still better than it's gonna be in a few years.

Diseases, wars, hunger, poverty, insecurity, illiteracy, kidnapping, banditry, cattle rustling, etc. With the above in place, there is no way they can ever develop.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Jamesbally: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
True.

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by olajide8(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
dre11:

•Tells IPoB: North not afraid of Nigeria breaking up

•On community policing: Multiplication of security outfits not helpful.

•On 2023: Southern leaders cannot decide zoning for political parties

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/insecurity-the-south-exported-banditry-kidnapping-armed-robbery-to-the-north-sani-acf-scribe/

Thunder please where are you now - we need you to come and fire one useless lazy peodophile - level of illiteracy is affected by the north which also affects our per capital income, religion in place of technology is affecting our per capital income because of the level of illiteracy in the north, our GDP per region to the economy is affected by the north but one useless man has the audacity to see some people export banditry - thunder fire this man

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Sonnobax15(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
The name *sani* has always been a curse to Nigeria...so it would only be an act of foolhardy if i should say i'm surprised.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Chukapage(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lmao Dangote will be asking himself why his not a Southerner because Him sef go don tire for his people mumu. 85% of the core North from The very highest to the lowest are mediocres because literally every thing the manage to get is from the inequality called "Federal character" where intellectualism and competency is thrown away and mediocrity is celebrated . I have only seen 2 sane Northerners since I was born and their people matter dey shame them like everyday! Funny thing is they are from Jos.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Timatayo1: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mad useless northerner Christian call him self Anthony that Hausa Muslims don't recognised over there...they kill them every minutes

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by infini771: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
You haven't paid for the goods supplied. Besides, you can export to Niger and Chad fools

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by chukwuibuipob: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry angry tell ur COWS to stay UPNORTH.We are TIRED of NOMADIC TERRORISTS KILLING pipu up/down too

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Sagay212: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
lol...maybe south also imported illiteracy to the north, or south imported boko haram, or south imported senseless reproduction of children like pigs...children you cannot take care of, or south imported begging as a profession in the north, south imported sharia which has made you cut off the hands of lots of your fellow aboki,s or south imported sleeping and marrying underage girls and boys? south imported poverty and self inflicted hardship and daftness of trekking the whole country with cows under hot sun or cold rain?

Even Saudi Arabia who are more Islamic than the northern Nigeria make use of their brain. That's why their country is moving forward and the north still fool.ishly spends millions sending people to go to Mecca to pray to God that can answer prayers no matter where you are.

if Nigeria splits today, the north will automatically become an IDP camp, infact it will be worse than an IDP camp. With all the money being pumped into the region both by govt and NGOs, they are still looking like a war torn zone. Now imagine if they aren't getting any free money of free govt job? Imagine not being able to get free government appointments in the military, NPA, NIS, CBN, NNPC and lots more. lol i dey laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by JonOlive: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
And who told this Ant(hony) that Nigerians voted buhari back in February? The man manipulated his way back to aso rock.
On a lighter note, The north is so bad that Jesus had to tell his disciples: "Fear NORTH, it is eye". Lolz
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by StVirtue(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
212, you nailed it. u couldn't have said it better.
considering your pseudonym, one might think u have sold your conscience like your more popular namesake in d corridor of power.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by DonKafra: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Shame on Nigerian Leaders.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by efighter: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My memory is poor and my history is weak.
Can someone remind me of what the North exported to the South?

Better still what the North has contributed to the country.

The North has been exporting Cows, Yams, Tomatoes, Pepper, Onions, e.t.c. to the South even before your parents were born. Imagine if you have to buy Cows, Pepper and Yams in dollars, by now you will be selling your sisters for a kilogram of Yam.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by shadrama(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
when am talking abt nigeria i dnt include the north because they are the real problems we have in this country. North is the reason why we are backward. i mean, how many Igbos and Yorubas have ruled this country? since they have been ruling us what have they brought to the table? i dnt blame them, i blame the south that keep selling them selves to them.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Mcreloaded(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
They even exportered Boko Haram

This is height of savagery. You mean B/H also exported to foreign countries?
This Sani guy has started a war of savage words between North and South of Nigeria
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by efighter: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
shadrama:
when am talking abt nigeria i dnt include the north because they are the real problems we have in this country. North is the reason why we are backward. i mean, how many Igbos and Yorubas have ruled this country? since they have been ruling us what have they brought to the table? i dnt blame them, i blame the south that keep selling them selves to them.

How did Nigeria develop when Obasanjo and Goatluck Jonathan ruled. Lagos-Ibadan expressway was abandoned, 2nd Niger Bridge was commissioned on paper, East-West road has turned to a Spiritual road never to be completed. Are these also Northerners fault
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by sulaak(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wickedtruths:
Historically, the South has always gotten better and more developed, the North has always gotten worse.

As terrible as the North is today, it is still better than it's gonna be in a few years.

Diseases, wars, hunger, poverty, insecurity, illiteracy, kidnapping, banditry, cattle rustling, etc. With the above in place, there is no way they can ever develop.

....add slavery to the extensive list.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Enemyofpeace: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Craze man. Fokn hediot
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by shadrama(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
efighter:

How did Nigeria develop when Obasanjo and Goatluck Jonathan ruled. Lagos-Ibadan expressway was abandoned, 2nd Niger Bridge was commissioned on paper, East-West road has turned to a Spiritual road never to be completed. Are these also Northerners fault
bros, go back and check your history. this guys are taking us back. look let me tell u the corruption money that ur lord is fighting to recover is gotten from oil. goodluck is from bayelsa, Obasanjo is from Ogun, both states have been contributing to the growth of this country. what have any northern state contributed to this country, if not poverty and backwardness.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by CsRockefeller(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
True, S.S started kidnapping and bombings in Nigeria. Let's leave sentiments out of it, the Niger Delta militants started these from the creeks.

Don't insult me o, check your history. Remember the October 1st bombing in Abuja? Before it came the bombing of Governors meeting in Delta.

The facts are all there.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by nograv: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
If the North is so confident. Then relinquish the oil blocs and go your own way.

Republic of Northern Nigeria and a Republic of Southern Nigeria it is.

We all know who will be bankrupt and begging for reunion in a year... Mtcheww...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Bellotelli: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Whether you accept the truth or not. Kidnapping, militancy and robbery started in the south. But the north has taken it to a whole new level. But the question is... What is the surest way out?
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by israelmao(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
The major factor that has made north to be backward in virtually all aspects of life is self-denial and non-acceptability of responsibility.Was it south exported that Maistahine?Was it south that Boko Haram members and shielded them until they became rooted and strong like Iroko tree?Was it south that imported obnoxious Almajiri system and doctrinated helpless and defenseless children and adults as found recently at Rigasha area in Kaduna State?How many southerners have arrested in armed bandItry as compared to the northerners?It is high you stopped deceiving and blindfolding your people!
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Balladinplus: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The north has been churning out terrorists.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
dumb as ever!
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by RxSameer(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Diz are kinds of utterances dat destabilizes d nations peace I just hope we look pass our differences n make Nigeria Great SMH las las SANI u be mumu for dix talk
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by realstars: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
After so long talk, what is the way onward.
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by tete7000(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Who reads from this deranged man?
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by Bimpe29: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Anthony Sanni is not sincere with himself
Re: Anthony Sani: South Exported Banditry, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery To The North by jbbalarabe(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you have said it all weak memory

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Successful Edo Primary: APC Presents Model For Voting During Pandemic - Vanguard / Enugu PDP Youths Eject Vice Chairman For Not Providing Mobilisation Funds / Fraud: Another Minister May Soon Be Caught, By Tonnie Iredia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.