Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,478 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out (3095 Views)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe In Braless Photos / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria All Smiles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by medua123: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Former BBNaija housemate Khloe has slammed those who are calling her out over Tacha getting disqualified from BBNaija. SleekGist Reports.

Recall that days ago, BBNaija Double Wahala star, Khloe, took to social media to call out the show organisers . According to Khloe, she is yet to understand why the show organisers disqualified her and her partner at the time K Brule.  Koko explained further that housemates in her set and even now have done worse things and they are still in the game ...

Khloe claims she was friends with Tacha even before getting into the BBNaija house, and couldn’t understand why some people would be want to drag her name in the mud.

She wrote on instagram:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/stop-blaming-me-for-tacha-disqualification-ex-housemate-khloe-cries-out/

“I have gotten a lot of Tags and Mentions from some uncultured people claiming someone was disqualified because of my rant earlier.
I am very sure you all are aware I didn’t mention names neither did I tag anyone. I was talking about my own situation, my season and this season in general, yet some persons are saying It was directed at someone.
Tacha wasn’t the only party involved in the situation, if she was disqualified because of my rant then Mercy will also be out!”

“Since the beginning of this season I have shown nothing but love to this contestant as I was glad she’s one of the people that got in after all the social media drama during her auditions, why will I in turn want to sabotage her stay in the house?
I have come to a conclusion that most of you calling me out are sick hence I will not give any more press to this as it is a waste of highlight ��‍♀��‍♀. And for those asking if me and kbrule did media runs? If you check you’ll see all the media runs we did with Vandora and Deeone. Please be guided. Peace be unto the ones that mind their business � Happy Sunday”

Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Praizenewsgist(f): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lol
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by shamecurls(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Can the Bamboo please STFU!

Capitalizing on every means to make it into the headlines.

what a lost and empty generation.
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by mrwonlasewonie: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gbenu soun joor

Enu e yen matokoba ebiti tacha

Oponu omo

2 Shares

Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Jaysolu(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
This obange wants to use tacha to trend as nobody wants to pay for your toto pack your face

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by siofra(f): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
I don't why this Khloe annoys me sooooo much.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Danielz19(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Shut up there... U and am be farm tool
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha has become a movement. Some people's day isn't complete if the name Tacha is not mentioned.

Like if you like Tacha. Share if you agree.
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Onyi22(f): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
igbodefendercom:
Tacha has become a movement. Some people's day isn't complete if the name Tacha is not mentioned.

Like and Share kill you there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Onyi22:

Like and Share kill you there
Sharap. tacha is liked by many and you can see it all over social media
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by LearnITsmash(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
People are now jobless in the country now, na tacha we dey deal with all day and all night, bloody clowns undecided
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by seunmohmoh(f): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na them!! Attention seekers. Who know you?

Tacha doesn't know her, which people are even blaming her?? Who is she self? Otondo.
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Homguy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
igbodefendercom:

idiot
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Dreew(f): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Who's blaming you for Tacha's disqualification? O pon ara e le o. You're irrelevant joor. Skinny bongele.
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 30, 2019
Homguy:
idiot
Repeat that statement one more time and you will be banned.
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by freeman81: 6:12am On Sep 30, 2019
Baby your tenure is over, this is 2019 .
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Homguy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
igbodefendercom:

Repeat that statement one more time and you will be banned.
CORRECTION! Its a word not a statement!
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Homguy:
CORRECTION! Its a word not a statement!
Good boy.
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Homguy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
igbodefendercom:
Good boy.
idiot!
Re: 'Stop Blaming Me For Tacha's Disqualification'-ex-housemate, Khloe Cries Out by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Homguy:
idiot!
Fynestboi MissyB3 is this outrageous behaviour allowed? This fellow has broken Rule 2.
(Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.)

I won't return the insult because I am confident you will send him a disciplinary message. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex / Photos,video Gospel Artist Judikay White Wedding With Mercy Chinwo In Attendance / “Back To My Roots” — BBNaija's Nengi Stuns As She Rocks Traditional Attire (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.