Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section (802 Views)

@ Seun, We Also Need A Christianity For Christians Section! / Plea For A Christian Moderator For A Christianity Section / What Does It Mean To Be A Christianity? Can A Sinner Still Be A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by ChristisGod: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
I write this to appeal to the conscience of Mr Seun Osewa, owner of Nairaland. I have been to the Islam section and seen the place is made strictly for Muslims and respectfully, i believe if something like that is than for Christians here, it will be fair and ensure religious peace/freedom/tolerance on this site.

Fellow Christians, kindly type signed to attach your signature to this petetion. We know Seun to be a very democratic mind, so will positively consider our petetion.

Please, get us a Christianity section.
Thank you.

Signed

ChristisGod!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by GuestLog: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Signed. Any one who wants to comment in Christianity Section has to agree to accepting Jesus as Lord & Christ.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by ChristisGod: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
GuestLog:
Signed. Any one who wants to comment in Christianity Section has to agree to accepting Jesus as Lord & Christ.

Exactly bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by duality(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Co signed.

Seun can we have an engagement with you on this issue? It will help us clarify what the group will look like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Dollarseeker: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
ChristisGod:
I write this to appeal to the conscience of Mr Seun Osewa, owner of Nairaland. I have been to the Islam section and seen the place is made strictly for Muslims and respectfully, i believe if something like that is than for Christians here, it will be fair and ensure religious peace/freedom/tolerance on this site.

Fellow Christians, kindly type signed to attach your signature to this petetion. We know Seun to be a very democratic mind, so will positively consider our petetion.

Thank you.

Signed

ChristisGod!
I said same thing few weeks back hope seun will do something about it....it is very important.

1 Like

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by EFULEFU1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Signed
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
ChristisGod:

Thank you.

Signed

ChristisGod!
Ok, I also hope atheist section should be created and anyone who wants to comment must agree that "I don't believe in the existence of God"

1 Like

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by budaatum: 1:01am On Sep 30, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Ok, I also hope atheist section should be created and anyone who wants to comment must agree that "I don't believe in the existence of God"
Go and check in the Islam section where you have to agree to post and you'd find some agree and post disagreement so why wouldn't we do the same with an atheist section, agree that "I don't believe in the existence of God" though I do?
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 30, 2019
budaatum:

Go and check in the Islam section where you have to agree to post and you'd find some agree and post disagreement so why wouldn't we do the same with an atheist section, agree that "I don't believe in the existence of God" though I do?
Not all people are conmen. I feel the urge constantly to lie and comment on Islam section but at my age I should be better than lying.... Am not perfect but lying ain't my thing
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by budaatum: 1:29am On Sep 30, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Not all people are conmen. I feel the urge constantly to lie and comment on Islam section but at my age I should be better than lying.... Am not perfect but lying ain't my thing
I comment on Islamic section and don't mind agreeing to do so though I don't go there to disagree rudely, and people there know I'm not a Muslim since I've been going as an atheist and told them when I converted.

https://www.nairaland.com/4721331/atheist-islam-muslims#71060234

1 Like

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by ezeonline2(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2019
Signed

1 Like

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2019
budaatum:

I comment on Islamic section and don't mind agreeing to do so though I don't go there to disagree rudely, and people there know I'm not a Muslim since I've been going as an atheist and told them when I converted.

https://www.nairaland.com/4721331/atheist-islam-muslims#71060234
I see nothing wrong in this, the Hallmark of the rule on Islam section is to maintain decorum and not necessarily because they don't want other religions commenting. If not for the rule,dweebs will flood the section and make fun of Allah et Al....so if someone maturely comments in the section then I see no wrong in that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by peggywebbs(f): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Oya o..seun do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Bacteriologist(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bullshit. Y'all will get this request if and only if

1. You ask for permission from people before you start preaching in buses and other public spaces.

2. You ask for permission before installing deafening loudspeakers in your churches in residential areas.

3. You stop imposing your religious morals, doctrines and values on unbelievers of your religion in government parastatals e.g public universities and workplaces.

You cannot be a nuisance in the society because of your religion and cry foul when it fights back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by EFULEFU1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:

1. You ask for permission from people before you start preaching in buses and other public spaces.

2. You ask for permission before installing deafening loudspeakers in your churches in residential areas.

3. You stop imposing your religious morals, doctrines and values on unbelievers of your religion in government parastatals e.g public universities and workplaces.

You cannot be a nuisance in the society because of your religion and cry foul when it fights back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Rightly said cheesy
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Preciousgirl(f): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Signed
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Auki: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2019
I noticed that many Christians commentators in this space are fully loaded with venom and deep hatred on anything Islam or Muslims. They literally rush like mad cows to pollute and derail even a rational discuss on Islam.

This is the attitude I noticed with most Christians . They don't represent Jesus at all or some of the good teachings in the bible.

Ironically, you will hardly see Muslims talking with scorn on Jesus or Marry. If they dare do that then they are no longer Muslim.

Seun please open for them. Alot of heated arguments and vulgar language back and forth as they have consensus on literally nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by petra1(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2019
GuestLog:

This will not be necessary. Gods kingdom is open to seekers. Some may come to the section to seek knowledge about the christian faith. Dont put anyone under compulsory obligation . Salvation is personal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by duality(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I see nothing wrong in this, the Hallmark of the rule on Islam section is to maintain decorum and not necessarily because they don't want other religions commenting. If not for the rule,dweebs will flood the section and make fun of Allah et Al....so if someone maturely comments in the section then I see no wrong in that

Other groups need decorum too.

The devil is against open acknowledgement and confession of Jesus Christ, hence he creates systems that would make them not to do so.

It's so in the media.

They create the social term "Religion" to manipulate the minds of the simple. So you see people use the word "Religion" in defense of their weaknesses.

Some are ashamed to identify with christ openly.

It's an agenda of the devil..

If the management of nairaland like, they can attend to this request, if they don't they can ignore it.

God will build his church, and the gate of hell will not prevail against it.
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2019
What you supposed to request for is a section for Churchgoers NOT Christians!

Most of you just wish to be addressed as Christians whereas you don't know what it means to be a Christian. Jesus is the founder of the group known as Christians in the first century, he never took permission before speaking with people freely and he never barred anyone from asking thought provoking questions neither did he stop antagonists from criticizing his teachings publicly.
If truthfully you are his disciples, you will be joyful that you're meeting people with different religious ideas. You can only bar people from disturbing your worship sections NOT on social media where you wish to convert nonbelievers!
For your information, true Christians are the light of the world so they don't hide nor keep their beliefs in secret. We are the salt of the earth so we don't follow any other religious ideologies, WE SET THE PACE! 2Timothy 2:24

So it's never a welcome development for Christians to degrade so low to imitating any of all these intolerant religions in the world today! 1Peter 3:15

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Is there any real need for a christain section undecided
The Islamic section was created out of necessity,thanks to the christains whose vile comments made it so,and which still hasnt stopped.
Frankly,you guys dont deserve any seperate section,and do you think having to swear an oath will chase we atheist and unbelievers away,maybe apart from Muslims who dont comment on your topics anyway
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by budaatum: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2019

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by nlPoster: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2019
Obviously OP has not yet experienced ______ type of Christians or he would not be making this request.
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by digital2018: 12:52am On Oct 02, 2019
I support the op. We need the Christian section too. Its important at least for fairness.

1 Like

Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Your hate for the Living God will consume you! Son of satan. angry
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 02, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Is there any real need for a christain section undecided
The Islamic section was created out of necessity,thanks to the christains whose vile comments made it so,and which still hasnt stopped.
Frankly,you guys dont deserve any seperate section,and do you think having to swear an oath will chase we atheist and unbelievers away,maybe apart from Muslims who dont comment on your topics anyway
Praise God you aren't Seun. Daimonion
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Signed.

The wrath of Ahayah shall consume His enemies. The Keeper of the heavens laughs at the heathen. Pointing their fingers at a just, all-powerful, righteous and holy God.

Let Christians have some breathing space from these seeds of the serpent.

Let us glory in Yeshua, unhindered and undistracted.
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 02, 2019
Maximus69:
What you supposed to request for is a section for Churchgoers NOT Christians!

Most of you just wish to be addressed as Christians whereas you don't know what it means to be a Christian. Jesus is the founder of the group known as Christians in the first century, he never took permission before speaking with people freely and he never barred anyone from asking thought provoking questions neither did he stop antagonists from criticizing his teachings publicly.
If truthfully you are his disciples, you will be joyful that you're meeting people with different religious ideas. You can only bar people from disturbing your worship sections NOT on social media where you wish to convert nonbelievers!
For your information, true Christians are the light of the world so they don't hide nor keep their beliefs in secret. We are the salt of the earth so we don't follow any other religious ideologies, WE SET THE PACE! 2Timothy 2:24

So it's never a welcome development for Christians to degrade so low to imitating any of all these intolerant religions in the world today! 1Peter 3:15
You have a point tbh.

But...
How I wish you could SEE how darkened the hearts of some of the people you want to convert are! Granted there are some among them that don't know what they're doing, being blinded by the prince of this world.

However, some among them are seeds of satan himself (See Genesis 3:15 below); fighting anything that is of God which such fierceness. Pit-of-hell kinda fierceness. That kind you experience if you've been confronted by wicked spirits before. Little wonder they're quite unafraid to go there and are even in a hurry! cheesy

Anyways, the Church is marching on ever forward, brighter and stronger. No matter their wiles, we shall surely resist them in prayer and on NL too!

Shalom.

Genesis 3:15, KJV: "And I (God) will put enmity between thee (the serpent, devil, satan) and the woman (Eve), and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." ...
Genesis 3:15, NLT: "And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring.

Seeds of satan, the wicked lot of 'em! They won't fight Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. Just mention Jesus and the hordes of hell will be released. You automatically become a lunatic.

Shame on you satan. You and your children are fighting a lost battle.
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2019
SonofAhayah:

You have a point tbh.

But...
How I wish you could SEE how darkened the hearts of some of the people you want to convert are! Granted there are some among them that don't know what they're doing, being blinded by the prince of this world.

However, some among them are seeds of satan himself (See Genesis 3:15 below); fighting anything that is of God which such fierceness. Pit-of-hell kinda fierceness. That kind you experience if you've been confroted by wicked spirits before.

Anyways, the Church is marching on ever forward, brighter and stronger. No matter their wiles, we shall surely resist them in prayer and on NL too!

Shalom.

Genesis 3:15, KJV: "And I (God) will put enmity between thee (the serpent, devil, satan) and the woman (Eve), and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." ...
Genesis 3:15, NLT: "And I will cause hostility between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring.

Seeds of satan, the wicked lot of 'em! They won't fight Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. Just mention Jesus and the hordes of hell will be released. You automatically become a lunatic.

Shame on you satan. You and your children are fighting a lost battle.

According to Jesus, we are to present the message before everyone, that's what helped the thief whom Jesus promised Paradise. That guy was a thief as in ARMED ROBBER, he must have heard about Jesus somehow before accepting dying Jesus as his King! Luke 23:39-43

So our duty is to preach God's word to all, God is the one who judges based on their heart condition and response to his message. I myself know the type of person i was before Jehovah's Witnesses came to me! Matthew 7:1-3
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by jnrbayano(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2019
Not necessary.

I can click on Muslim thread and agree those stuffs by clicking and yet I won't be a Muslim...agreeing those stuffs on the media is bullshit.

Real Christians are liberal, they don't seek to get even
Re: PETETION TO SEUN: Please Create For Us A Christianity Section by Valkrie: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2019
It is good Seun creat Christian section but then again he should not forget to creat section also for traditional African believes and practice which is truly ours, original and the best..

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Mimics Bishop David Oyedepo On Faith Tabernacle Altar, Crowd Cheers / Adeboye Makes A Scary Pr'ophesy, How The World Will Go On Compulsory Holiday / CBN News Asks President Trump: Did God Pick You 'For Such A Time As This'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.