Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Do I Get A Gun And It's License. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Get A Gun And It's License. (486 Views)

Non Nigerian Fulani Man Caught With Gun And Nin Sleep(pics) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / 14-year-old Cultist, Others Nabbed With Gun And Charms In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Gun And It's License. by Nostradamus: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
I want this for protection.not a locally made that will jam anyhow,i want a real gun meant for self-preservation,a rifle(such as a pump action)will do.how do I get it.i mean the process,the tests that will be done,the requirements,the fees that will paid(if any).i will appreciate your response.

N.B;it should be done legally because i don't want any harassment from the law-enforcement agents.
Re: How Do I Get A Gun And It's License. by Jmk9292(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
I doubt if the law still permits that in Nigeria currently....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Gun And It's License. by Bj5all(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
I'm equally interested. Mine is a revolver. I want to know the cost and the legal process of having one
Re: How Do I Get A Gun And It's License. by starbuck(f): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
They don't issue licenced guns again to civilians ... Those that have been issued has been asked to return all..
Re: How Do I Get A Gun And It's License. by Nostradamus: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
starbuck:
They don't issue licenced guns again to civilians ... Those that have been issued has been asked to return all..
really

This country is sick.the government does not provide adequate security and it refuses the citizens from providing their own security themselves.

Something is definitely wrong with this country

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Slumps, Dies Shortly After Defecting To APC / Update: Photos From The Funeral Held For 4 Children Brutally Murdered By Their F / Thief Came To A Plaza At Night And Stole A Phone In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.