Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,352 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Buhari, FG Are Doing To My Firm – Innoson CEO Opens Up, Reveals Next Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari, FG Are Doing To My Firm – Innoson CEO Opens Up, Reveals Next Move (724 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / Dockworkers Commend President Buhari, FG For Reopening BUA Terminal, Rivers Port / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Buhari, FG Are Doing To My Firm – Innoson CEO Opens Up, Reveals Next Move by lackren(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
The chairman of Innoson Group of Companies Nigeria limited, Chief Innocent Chukwuma, says the Federal government, under President Muhammadu Buhari, has given enormous patronage and support to his firm, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM).

Chukwuma made the disclosure in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Nnewi, Anambra.

He also named Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Gombe, and Bauchi as well as Nigeria military among the states buying Innoson vehicles.

Chukwuma further told NAN that if patronage is given to his firm, IVM is sustained, the firm could transform Nigeria into vehicle manufacturing hub in Africa in no distant time. READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: What Buhari, FG Are Doing To My Firm – Innoson CEO Opens Up, Reveals Next Move by Ncsamuel(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Am yet to believe this though. Cos buhari can only support you if you are from the north, you sell cows or better still you are a cow yourself Lemme find out first. Brb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari, FG Are Doing To My Firm – Innoson CEO Opens Up, Reveals Next Move by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
you be igbo man o. ....this Northern gov't may change tomorow oo
Re: What Buhari, FG Are Doing To My Firm – Innoson CEO Opens Up, Reveals Next Move by efighter: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ncsamuel:
Am yet to believe this though. Cos buhari can only support you if you are from the north, you sell cows or better still you are a cow yourself Lemme find out first. Brb

Miserable wailer. No Buhari problem go kill you.

Shame on IPOB and PDP. for 16 years of PDP's misrule, the idiots did not patronise Innoson as much as Buhari has done in his 4 years. Even their lord and saviour Goatluck Jonathan only buy Innoson whenever he wants dumb people from Unison region to do him a favour.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari, FG Are Doing To My Firm – Innoson CEO Opens Up, Reveals Next Move by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2019

(1)

Council Approves Establishment Of Additional Emirates In Kano State / Wike, Oshiomhole Clash At Abuja Book Launch / Iran Says It Unintentionally Shot Down Ukrainian Airliner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.