Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? (1597 Views)

Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp / Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
I was told that, at camp, all HND graduates are required to provide only their ND certificate & HND statement of result.
And I also read online that only the ND results are requested for.
To be honest, I am getting confused.
Please, I need a pinpoint about this.

And if @camp, requirements from institutions (Polytechnic) differ, kindly let me know here.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by OluwasureGig: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
just go with your HND statement of result, your medical fitness certificate, call up letter, green card and of course passports
Don't forget to go with your condoms too, lots of girls looking for guys to service their kpekus in those campsundecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by Akachukwu42(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sometimes just simple reading will help you not to ask some certain questions. I believe the form you printed that as your callup number (call up letter) stated everything u might need before coming to camp, including documents expected of you. Reading isn't always for only exams. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by Babzcom: 1:11am On Sep 30, 2019
SirDelight:
I was told that, at camp, all HND graduates are required to provide only their ND certificate & HND statement of result.

And if @camp, requirements from institutions (Polytechnic) differ, kindly let me know here.

Thanks in anticipation

ND certificate
HND statement of result
Green card
Call-up letter
Certificate of fitness

1 Like

Re: What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2019
Babzcom:

ND certificate
HND statement of result
Green card
Call-up letter
Certificate of fitness
Thanks & God bless
Re: What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2019
OluwasureGig:
just go with your HND statement of result, your medical fitness certificate, call up letter, green card and of course passports
Don't forget to go with your condoms too, lots of girls looking for guys to service their kpekus in those campsundecided
Smile

Thanks & God bless
Re: What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Akachukwu42:
Sometimes just simple reading will help you not to ask some certain questions. I believe the form you printed that as your callup number (call up letter) stated everything u might need before coming to camp, including documents expected of you. Reading isn't always for only exams. Thank you
You aren't far from truth, though your sense of reasoning is a bit weird.

Must one wait till the call-up letter is printed before making necessary preparations

Anyways,,,,, thanks
Re: What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by Foxman19: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hnd statement of result
Green card
Call up letter
Passport at least 10 copies
Medical fitness
Your primary one result
Your primary six certificate
Your jss one result
Junior waec result
Your first term sss two result
Your waec or neco result
Police report .i pray you never being charged for criminal offense
Statement of your bank account.
If you like alcohol buy it from home.
Good luck bro.
SirDelight:

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Foxman19:
Hnd statement of result
Green card
Call up letter
Passport at least 10 copies
Medical fitness
Your primary one result
Your primary six certificate
Your jss one result
Junior waec result
Your first term sss two result
Your waec or neco result
Police report .i pray you never being charged for criminal offense
Statement of your bank account.
If you like alcohol buy it from home.
Good luck bro.
What a response!

Are you prescribing drugs

Neither do I ask for recommended booksgrin
Re: What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by Foxman19: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Have you check Nysc portal this is a new system .
SirDelight:
What a response!

Are you prescribing drugs

Neither do I ask for recommended booksgrin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Foxman19:
Have you check Nysc portal this is a new system .
Eeyah

They should kuku start piling their info once a baby is registered at a creche school

1 Like

Re: What Are The Academic Requirements For HND Graduates At NYSC Camp? by Foxman19: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin grin
SirDelight:
Eeyah

They should kuku start piling their info once a baby is registered at a creche school

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Information For NYSC Batch A 2017. / . / He Want To Know About His Eligibility For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.