Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (1591 Views)

Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head / Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: . by drunkpunk(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
There should be a comprehensive story tho... What went wrong?
Re: . by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Half baked report to favour one side. Until we know what she did.
Tednersy:
This evening at an army checkpoint.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hahaaaa she don enter sojó hand
Re: . by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
Half baked report to favour one side. Until we know what she did.

She did absolutely nothing.
There is a video but I don't know how to post it.
Re: . by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tednersy:

The matter should be debatable once there's proof that she did nothing. Though she shouldn't be subjected to this much ridicule even if except she is a terrorist or she impersonated

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
The soldiers have apologised, massaged the bruised leg and bought drugs. We have decided not to drag the issue.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
The greatest sin in this Life...

Is to be a Civilian.
More so a stupid, daft, weak and tired bloody civilian.
Re: . by Caustics: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tednersy:
This evening at an army checkpoint.
where are the pictures
Re: . by greatbrian(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
All dz guys that will go about posting random pix or video of soldiers without full story there is God o. All u guys just wanna achieve z drag the name of d job in mud, for pple to see them as beast and conceive Ill feelings towards them....... Nobody comes with the full story of how the civilian infuriates or does is own first............. Military apart even as civilians. Wen a man goes more than his marks dnt u call them to order. All u guys wail about z abuse of power. Anyway issokay
Re: . by greatbrian(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tednersy:

Dz a big lie. Half baked truth. As soldiers we are guided by 2 laws. The military law and the normal constitution. So u guys better atop lying to uraelf and tell how arrogant and stupid the Corper behaved
Re: . by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
greatbrian:

Dz a big lie. Half baked truth. As soldiers we are guided by 2 laws. The military law and the normal constitution. So u guys better atop lying to uraelf and tell how arrogant and stupid the Corper behaved
My brother was a soldier and died serving this country so I cannot just tell a baseless lie. Give me your number and I will send the video to you.
Re: . by greatbrian(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tednersy:

My brother was a soldier and died serving this country so I cannot just tell a baseless lie. Give me your number and I will send the video to you.

OK send urs I will HV u a call
Re: . by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
greatbrian:
All dz guys that will go about posting random pix or video of soldiers without full story there is God o. All u guys just wanna achieve z drag the name of d job in mud, for pple to see them as beast and conceive Ill feelings towards them....... Nobody comes with the full story of how the civilian infuriates or does is own first............. Military apart even as civilians. Wen a man goes more than his marks dnt u call them to order. All u guys wail about z abuse of power. Anyway issokay

I will send the video to you if you give me your number and I will also tell you the whole story. We just decides to let it go because we are already exhausted, the beast didn't even apologise. It was the colleague who did.
Re: . by greatbrian(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tednersy:

I will send the video to you if you give me your number and I will also tell you the whole story. We just decides to let it go because we are already exhausted, the beast didn't even apologise. It was the colleague who did.

Copy

1 Like

Re: . by QueenNkajima: 3:43am On Jul 15, 2017
There have been cases of soldiers molesting civilians like when they molested a handicap, the news got to there head and the man was compensated, no matter what she did she doesn't deserve to be molested.
since the evidence is there take the matter to their head office or report to human rights reg office also upload the video on social media since you said he didn't apologize DT means he is not feeling any remorse and he will keep doing it to other victims. no true soldier abuse women.

(1) (Reply)

Public Relations Jobs/ Vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria / Is This The Cutest Baby In NYSC Uniform? / Am I The Only One Seeing This On My NYSC Dashboard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.