Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? (18067 Views)

10 Countries You Should Avoid Raising Kids Or Starting A Family / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by MrMumu: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Xvideos

3 Likes

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Ochoiho: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Watch Dunamis TV on strong decoder, the power of God will hit you right in your sitting room. I'm a living prove .

2 Likes

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by friendlyadvice: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
olipee:
Hello there, you know I've really been wondering apart from the fact that my dad watches NTA network news, Channels TV and the likes, we are actually the most confused family when it comes to watching TV.

We started with HiTV, DSTV, Star times, Gotv and through all this the major problem is always the confusion on what exactly we want to watch in the sense that we switch channels in a space of 10secs.

Imagine scrolled through all the channels on Gotv more than 3 times this evening and could not settle down to watch a particular channel and we ended up switching off the TV to go out instead of staying confused forever grin grin grin

So i'm really curious to know what channel you watch as a family.

Let's keep it rolling!!!

channel 193 on DSTV
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by crackhouse(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Cartoon cartoon cartoon. My children will never allow me unless they are sleeping otherwise nobody will hear word that day and I should be ready to bring bucket to scrub their tears.

2 Likes

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lamanii22:

African magic Yoruba and zee world

I know a lady that went to work late because of z world cheesy
She said her husband stopped her from watching it.

If u go to big establishments in Nigeria, it's z world.

I'm a born critique so I can't enjoy that without seeing one thousand things to criticise cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Crime and Investigation.My kids just look at the pictures quietly.Them no understand,but the fact that everywhere is quiet kinda make them believe this kind of cartoon is interesting 'somehow'.

But recently we have been so engrossed with 'Money Heist".My son will stand right in front of the TV and will not sit till it ends angry

How good is that show??!.. Is it as good as Power, Banshee, and Snowfall??!
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by ChristmasBells: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
SCOANEMMANUEL TV CHANNEL 82 ON GOTV!
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by AJIBSTEMI(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Love Love World TV
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by bonnyhope: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
the truth is that there is no channel watchable on that gotv apart when showing live football match
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
crackhouse:
Cartoon cartoon cartoon. My children will never allow me unless they are sleeping otherwise nobody will hear word that day and I should be ready to bring bucket to scrub their tears.
Get double decoder.
One for your room and the other for the kids.
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by biosystech: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
poyet:
Disney Junior. The boys are in charge when it's time to watch TV.
crackhouse:

LOL! Lion Guard and PJ Mask! grin

3 Likes

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by okoroemeka(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
crackhouse:
haaaaahaaa,I don Sabi the names of all the cartoon on DStv from samurai Jack,ben 10,etc,I only watch my favorite channels discovery,Nat geographic, history,etc if they went to school or asleep but if they are around you must watch Cinderella with them

1 Like

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
sassysure:

I'm a born critique so I can't enjoy that without seeing one thousand things to criticise cheesy

Z-world annoys me to no end... The acting is so childish, and the plot terribly bland and predictable. My wife compelled me to sit with them through an hour of Mehek. Sigh... After wasting some precious hours of my first week, I put my foot down and said I was done with that kinda family time.

Can't lose my sanity watching a slightly upgraded Nollywood. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by nkwuocha1: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Angelfrost:

How good is that show??!.. Is it as good as Power, Banshee, and Snowfall??!

The show is better than all.Banshee is good but the heist is top notch.
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by marvin906(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
can't even remember the last time we watched anything together before it was my tv Africa telenovela now nobody get time everybody dey e room who get laptop dey use who get phone dey use..
can't even remember when dey on TV in any of those rooms ...
chasing money no Time..
waiting for October all my series on break will be active

4 Likes

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:

The show is better than all.Banshee is good but the heist is top notch.

Better than Power??! shocked

Then it is definitely a must see... Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Angelfrost:

Z-world annoys me to no end... The acting is so childish, and the plot terribly bland and predictable. My wife compelled me to sit with them through an hour of Mehek. Sigh... After wasting some precious hours of my first week, I put my foot down and said I was done with that kinda family time.

Can't lose my sanity watching a slightly upgraded Nollywood. undecided

U are a man.
Don't tell most ladies this o cheesy
They will.fight you cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by bestwaydavgmai(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
olipee:
Hello there, you know I've really been wondering apart from the fact that my dad watches NTA network news, Channels TV and the likes, we are actually the most confused family when it comes to watching TV.

We started with HiTV, DSTV, Star times, Gotv and through all this the major problem is always the confusion on what exactly we want to watch in the sense that we switch channels in a space of 10secs.

Imagine scrolled through all the channels on Gotv more than 3 times this evening and could not settle down to watch a particular channel and we ended up switching off the TV to go out instead of staying confused forever grin grin grin

Let's keep it rolling!!!
... Super sport channels,,
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
My kids do not watch TV on school days so I and my husband usually watch jemeji, tinsel and sometimes the Johnson on Africa magic channel 2, weekends are for them they can watch what ever cartoons, also we watch super sport together since am also a football fan, and also the on going athletic championship in Doha on super sport.

4 Likes

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by ibizgirl(f): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nickelodeon, Zeeworld and any good Korean soap that’s on, if hubby is on seat football all the way. Most other programs are not suitable for kids

1 Like

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Chummynoni(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Offpoint:
Na person wey get TV dey watch TV, the only thing I watched in my house is CEILING and my favourite Ceiling is the one facing my mattress side... I love watching those rats jumping through hoping I'll leave so they can bounce on my garri.

NL another modification? Seün no spoil this site o, upgrade we need you do those one... na another thing you dey do
lol. is this for real?. kuku kill me. lwkm
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by jibrilELsudan: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ikebe super channel.

1 Like

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by SniperSmurf(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
MrMumu:
Xvideos

grin
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by semyman: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
NTA
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by KingKayxCee11(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Crime and Investigation.My kids just look at the pictures quietly.Them no understand,but the fact that everywhere is quiet kinda make them believe this kind of cartoon is interesting 'somehow'.

But recently we have been so engrossed with 'Money Heist".My son will stand right in front of the TV and will not sit till it ends angry

i ran away from seasonal movies years ago but watched MONEY HEIST, and it was worth it. .

pls wats d last season?
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wazobia tv is good for the family..Same here with my family

We opened verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet

1 Like

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
olipee:

Let's keep it rolling!!!

It happens . Sometimes , you go through the entire channels and can't seem to settle for any.

I use to watch NatGeoWild a lot but theee days, the channel is only about that doctor and I don't fancy anything thing with human beings.

Just want to see the animals in their element.

1 Like

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Serafeal(f): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
CHANNELS TV..Courtesy:Dad

1 Like

Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by clarkmos15(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
A305:
hahaha useless indeed. See my sigg
They don't even know how to speak correct English
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by bluefilm: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mine is _x-videos TV channel.

Their programs are by far superior, by far educating, and of course, by far stimulating than anything Big Brother Naija can ever offer! wink
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by ballaholic(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Couldnt even wtch GOTv as an individual... u r talking of family... ?? ?? ??
Re: What TV Channel Do You Watch Together As A Family? by Lamanii22(f): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
sassysure:

Leemao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advice Needed From Mothers And Doctors In The House. / Sad Marital Tales From My Friend / Child Spacing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.