Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information (24964 Views)

Man Arrested For Tearing Qur’an In Kano / N200k Reward For Anyone Who Can Provide This Man (Photos, Video) / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by AmazingELixir: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Just imagine this fvckery, closed down a school and suspended the teachers because some pages of the jihadist book were found in the sewers.

And one wonders why the north is backward. A region that the followers fight for their god as against the god fighting for them.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Ykc2:
A state many of their natives are living in IDP camps because of fulani bandits are busy investigating who threw Koran inside sewage?just like Somalian alshabab that are killing people in Alla's name while their people are dying in hunger, Islam really dealt with some countries and they will never recover again

These leaders have made a vow to become senseless forever. The greatest problem in the world and threat to world peace is the Koran. Only themselves can get rid of it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by badman007(m): 8:56am On Sep 30, 2019
You can’t change the revolution. It’s time for African Renaissance.

I have never seen a more useless, dumb, slow and out of touch government like the one we have in Nigeria.

It’s time to drive the dan fodio and his people back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Rebuke: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Gosh! This is sickening! Can these idiots just get lost already?

Countless of innocent people have been killed in that same state and no one is making any move to bring the killers to book, but they are busy investigating how a mere paper got into the sewage.

This is complete madness. These morons won't even mind taking innocent lives as punishment for this issue and yhu call these ones humans?

A whole state government being this stupid is a big concern. Slow pokes!

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by sacx: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2019
A 23-man committee plus 2 million naira reward to investigate the source of pages of Qur'an in a sewage shocked. Who placed me in same country with these dimwits?

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Euegene100001: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2019
Religion has always been Nigerians problem
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2019
To be honest with you all,I don't even know what to type or say.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Rensolar(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2019
freeze001:

Zamfara appears to have an unending supply of religious idiots and they always come to prominence as governors. Sharia palaver started from that state, next they blamed an outbreak on sinful lifestyles and now the entire lock down of a school to investigate pages of quran in a sewage. They have now dedicated critical manpower to this ridiculous enterprise and this is a state that it's cutoff marks for admission to unity schools is 2 and 4 for boys n girls respectively.

Now if there happened to be one Christian pupil or teacher in that school, some hungry bigot may just concoct one story to get the reward while slaking the thirst for Christian blood. And when we say this cuntry needs to break some idiots will cry secession!

I'm telling you...
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by begge: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2019
we are finished. so na dis kind people dey rule us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Toks2008(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2019
ebuk4real:

I really had to clean my eyes several times to be sure that I was actually reading this.

This country is really a shithole with people like these in government. Who & what did we offend to deserve these kind of backward people please?

I can't to meet that angel who, rather than directing me to any of the organized societies, directed me to Nigeria

Laugh wan kill me here...like seriously! On top pages in the Quran..

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Joshmanfashion(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2019
Mumu government, spend that money on education like paying tuition fee for the less privileged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Beat123(f): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2019
No need to waste funds on such.

Any body play with holy book (Quran or bible) has Himself/herself to blame

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2019
dokyOloye:
May thunder continue to strike Luggard wherever he is.
Amen n also his descendants .
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by samonak(m): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Of all the problems bedeviling the state, Armed banditry, lead poisoning, Herdsmen wahala, high poverty and out of school kids with a host of other issues. This matter takes centre stage! Chai! Does it mean Allah can't take action? People would have to investigate for the "Almighty"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Aidejay(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Tears dey my eyes so. Nnamdi Kanu abeg come carry us dey go I no do again.....it is finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2019
dokyOloye:
May thunder continue to strike Luggard wherever he is.
AMEN AND AMEN! ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by MoIbrahim: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Our offence is that we expect good leaders to fall from heaven. We don't want to fight to create them, we insult and kill for religion and ethnic issues but when our country is being raped, we even say "LOL!".
We only want to run to countries where people have fought to create good leaders.

One white man once told me about his experience in Nigeria. He said Nigeria is the only place where a leader is doing destructive things and citizens watch and laugh, and even crack jokes based on the destructive actions of politicians. Nigeria is the only place where corrupt politicians are more determined to fight than the good people who want to fix things.

stinggy:
immediate closure of the school shocked Indefinite suspension of the teachers
23-man committee to investigate 2m for anybody with useful information All these to confuse the stupid followers that he is "doing God's work"?

What offence did we commit to deserve these crop of leaders in the country? I thought Yari was stupid when he said Meningitis type C was act of God to punish Nigeria, I wouldn't have believed he has seniors in idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by kunmiiii: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
What can I say?

People have been fined and imprisoned for disrespecting the American flag. And no one raised a brow.

Everyone has a right to fight against what they believe is sacrilegious.
Flag desecration is a crime, and it is backed up by several constitutional laws and penal codes at Federal levels. This is a completely different thing and there's no justification for this absurd and nonsensical approach by the Zamfara State Govt. Religion is a big problem in this country!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by masseratti: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2019
Why am I the same country with this people sef.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Ykc2(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2019
prekumohtim:

These leaders have made a vow to become senseless forever. The greatest problem in the world and threat to world peace is the Koran. Only themselves can get rid of it
is terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by IdJack(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2019
Just imagine, misplace priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Rebuke: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2019
Sorry, but as much as I hate to say this I just can't hold back myself from saying it;

Muslim fanatics are a big problem to this country. They're the major reason this country is this backward.

Yhu can't imagine so called educated people forming the committee to investigate how papers got into the sewage with passion.

What exactly is this people's problem? Fools!

In their minds now they are doing something good and wonderful, this is pathetic!

Yhu value mere paper than human lives. Yhu are damn silly, very mad set of people

These guys are explosive that can go off at any time

Incase yhu are one of these kind of people reading my post right now, yhu are mad and stupid!

I know yhu are getting angry at my post right now but that anger in yhur heart will drive yhu mad till yhu are consumed wth yhur own ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by AmazingELixir: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Christians pretend as if religion should not attract fanatic adherence, yet their fanaticism can't make them stand Islam and it's Quran.
At every given opportunity they insult Muslims and they still complain about nairaland mods who can nolonger stand thier childishness and have to introduce barrier before Christians can access Muslim threads

Why don't you give your informed views on the issue at stake instead of chasing evasive shadows.

There's something fundamentally wrong with you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Rilwayne001: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2019
Blue3k2:

Lol the stories out Zamfara never cease to be amusing. Did the State offer these kind of rewards for information about bandits or property crimes like cattle rustling. They're prioritising police man power to investigate this matter instead of violent crimes.

It's a terrible situation in this country. Everything is not just going right. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by newwater: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2019
Islam as a religion, muslims as the followers respect Al qur'an the whole lot, so if you do not have sure knowledge about that,or your failure to be faithful and rational keep your useless brains out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Pinkybush: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2019
Does it mean if it were pages of Holy Bible this confuse Governor would've done the same? Cha! While bandits are busy killing innocent people without such action from these clowns in the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2019
kunmiiii:

Flag desecration is a crime, and it is backed up by several constitutional laws at Federal levels. This is a completely different thing and there's no justification for this absurd and nonsensical approach by the Zamfara State Govt.

Religious hate is also a crime.

Imagine if an aboki tore Bible sheets into a sewage tank in Anambra state.

It might not look serious to you but a person who can do such to a people's sacred book can also do worse to the people who owners of the book - if the opportunity is available.

You get what I'm trying to say?
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by toprealman: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Blue3k2:

Lol the stories out Zamfara never cease to be amusing. Did the State offer these kind of rewards for information about bandits or property crimes like cattle rustling. They're prioritising police man power to investigate this matter instead of violent crimes.
Was going to type same lines. ...word for word. Nigeria is now comedy Central.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Princemolar101: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2019
Nonsense book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Hedonisco: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2019
hatchy:
Lugard will rot in the hottest part of hell for this useless contraption.

The North and South do not belong together. They are not compatible..

I hope the South would muster the unity and resolve needed to break off this forced marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by Germi9: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2019
Misplaced Priorities in this country. So you are now helping your Creator to seek Vengeance? If truly you believe in him why dont you let him fight his battle. sometimes you wonder if these leaders are Civilized at all.#Religionnapolitics
Cluelessness ..see the way he dey ginger yet he no fit ginger for banditry for him state.
Re: Zamfara Investigates Qur’an In Sewage, Promises N2m Reward For Information by obembet(f): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

The Governor ain't APC tho
What's the different between APC and PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Burial Of 24 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) / Not Every Young Rich Person Is A Yahoo Boy (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.