Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

House Of Reps Witholds Local Govt Allocation In Ekiti State Indefinitely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Witholds Local Govt Allocation In Ekiti State Indefinitely (826 Views)

Why GEJ Witholds Emir Of Sanusi Lamido Severance Benefits / Jonathan In Trouble: Middle Belt Witholds Support. / History Of Revenue Allocation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Witholds Local Govt Allocation In Ekiti State Indefinitely by archaic20: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2010
Na wao,am quite sure that PDP is out to frustrate this Youg man Fayemi in the development of this poorest state in Nigeria EKITI STATE
Re: House Of Reps Witholds Local Govt Allocation In Ekiti State Indefinitely by egift(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2010
Alarmist, am sure you did not bother for details. Though I don't have much to say on it because it a legal issue - for the sake of others, I wish to state that its a result of the present Governor saking Council chairmen that were elected during the last Governor. I should also state that the were elected under INEC and not appointed by the Governor.

The court need to rectify it. @ Poster, kindly provide details next time. More at http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20101103434212

(1) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Battle: Friday Is Final Judgment Day / Nuhu Ribadu Emerges Acn Presidential Candidate / Nigerian Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.