Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment (15856 Views)

Four Governors Arrive Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgements / DSS Takes Over Supreme Court Ahead Of Judgment On Nnamdi Kanu / CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by ngwababe(f): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Deji and some his not lazy and hopeful youths should be there protesting na? Where are the free Sowore protestants?
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by Rexnegro(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2019
like play like play SHA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by Rexnegro(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Cryomancer:
Buhari is back in town, our DSS have suddenly become very active after taking orders from the chief judge and executor Buhari..

Nobody is even talking about why the president will nullify an order given by a lead court in Nigeria and re-arraign Sowore on his own terms and condition.

This country is already gone to the dogs, and what pains me most is that 90% of its citizens are yet to realize it because they chose to live in delusion and self denial all in the name of tribalism and religion.
yes you are right bro , Nigerians are too docile , but at the same time who want die ?
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by Charly68: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2019
When you see hunter carrying gun to shoot a chicken ,it means something terrible has gone wrong somewhere .
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by backbone503(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2019
Treason isn't a bailable offence. It will take robust political negociation to get him out. This is yet another warning to others. Government can only change hands through constitutionally recognized democratic means.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by id911(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2019
backbone503:
Treason isn't a bailable offence. It will take robust political negociation to get him out. This is yet another warning to others. Government can only change hands through constitutionally recognized democratic means.

He was not charged with treason but treasonable felony. Treason is not a bailable offence but treasonable felony is bailable. Go school you no gree go grin

Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by homebase(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2019
backbone503:

So mr the law, he is guilty as charged before standing trial?
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by nkwuocha1: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2019
Make him suffer small.
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by DJInfluence: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Why is DSS still wasting time going to court? They will still disobey court order if the ruling is not favorable to them. The judiciary is a mockery because those that should obey and uphold the rulings are not even doing so.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by Burgerlomo: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Maldini212:
They should lock him up for 25 years

So he will become a Mandela like
In the mind of afonja boys

Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by Abdotcom(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2019
the outcome is predictable, the odd is like 0.11 nd 20.00
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by udemzyudex(m): 11:29am On Sep 30, 2019
Dadaboy:

I am sure you have made mistakes in your personal life dealings and decisions before.

Without writing much to shortly school some fools like you,

I pray you suffer all the wrong choices you’ve made in life till death since you do not have sense

Story for the gods, your prayer is nonsense,God doesn't answer stup1d prayers.

So you agreed he made a mistake, well he should take responsibilities for his actions.
For someone like him to help bring in a tyrant Into power shows the kind of person he is,he is very shallow.

Yeah I have made mistakes and I take responsibility for it,don't pity him ,some people have made mistakes that they never got a second chance to right their wrong.

This is what is happening,this government won't give him or anybody breathing space to take them out.

So shove your useless prayer into your a$$
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by udemzyudex(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2019
homebase:

Tell that to Buhari government,who thinks they are above the law.
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by Dadaboy: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2019
udemzyudex:

Story for the gods, your prayer is nonsense,God doesn't answer stup1d prayers.

So you agreed he made a mistake, well he should take responsibilities for his actions.
For someone like him to help bring in a tyrant Into power shows the kind of person he is,he is very shallow.

Yeah I have made mistakes and I take responsibility for it,don't pity him ,some people have made mistakes that they never got a second chance to right their wrong.

This is what is happening,this government won't give him or anybody breathing space to take them out.

So shove your useless prayer into your a$$
Dumbest person i’ve seen in a while
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by adenigga(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2019
WildChild00:
shocked

The judicial system in Nigeria is finito, the executive no longer obey the judiciary, now the want the judgement all over again, what is the hope for the common man in the street.

The so called NBA is useless. Executive arm is molesting the judiciary arm they belongs to and they still keep quiet & attends court. Money is evil o!!!
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by udemzyudex(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dadaboy:

Dumbest person i’ve seen in a while

Funny,just carry your mumu self comot for my mention abeg.

Nonsense.
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by backbone503(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
homebase:

So you expect government to let go of a renegade that planned to topple a democratically elected government? When problem comes you'all will be quick to blaim PMB.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by backbone503(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
id911:

He was not charged with treason but treasonable felony. Treason is not a bailable offence but treasonable felony is bailable. Go school you no gree go grin

NL Legal prof., I sight you. Your village people intercept your making you not understand se the Criminal Code Act (Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990) Chp. 6, section 37-49 explains that one accused and charged with Treasonable Felony will only be granted bail if/when their aren't substantial evidence against the accused, or (s)he is (in court) seen not to have committed or attempted the act.

Against this, why should Sowore be granted bail?

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by backbone503(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
id911:
Sowore abeg chop watery beans small, na u use propaganda and lies put this satanic government in power in 2015

And the governments we've had prior to 2015 have been angellic abi? You better deAtikulate your system.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by Dadaboy: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
udemzyudex:

Funny,just carry your mumu self comot for my mention abeg.

Nonsense.
Wasteman
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by ludd2018: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Cryomancer:
Buhari is back in town, our DSS have suddenly become very active after taking orders from the chief judge and executor Buhari..

Nobody is even talking about why the president will nullify an order given by a lead court in Nigeria and re-arraign Sowore on his own terms and condition.

This country is already gone to the dogs, and what pains me most is that 90% of its citizens are yet to realize it because they chose to live in delusion and self denial all in the name of tribalism and religion.

When Nnandi Kanu was going thru same treatment most of you are clapping for the govt saying no individual is bigger than govt . You see why it is good to condemn injustice any time because you might be the next .
Re: DSS Operatives Arrive Abuja Court Ahead Of Sowore's Arraignment by id911(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
backbone503:

And the governments we've had prior to 2015 has been angellic abi? You better deAtikulate your system.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed / Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election / FG Refuses To Appeal Ruling Against Kashamu’s Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.