Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,104 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest (60646 Views)

Pen Sketch Of A Boy From HIMBA Tribe..check It Out!!! / See House Built By A Boy In Enugu That Is Going Viral (pictures) / Japanese Painter & Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Famousbabe(f): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
'This Is Child Abuse', 'You Should Be Arrested', 'I Will Sue You': Nigerians React As Lady Adopts Breast Shaking Marketing Strategy In Front Of A Small Boy

A controversial Nigerian painter/artist, who is popularly known for shaking her boobs to attract customers, is currently under fire.

The tall and beautiful young lady was seen in a video with garden eggs in a tray with her painted artwork by her side and a small boy in front of her. She was shaking her boobs in front of the boy while chatting with the boy who seemed excited.

This made many Nigerians to condemn her marketing strategy in front of the young boy. Some have termed it 'Child Abuse' while others have called for her arrest.

See more and see the reactions after the cut.

Biggerithm: "Thank God for the country you are because this is not funny mama. If is western world, you will receive a court letter for harassing the young man and you are here sue you for tat"

i_am_chrisigho: "Madam this is child abuse o,abeg no spoil that innocent child"

Official_valcleff: "You want to spoil that boy"

Iamwilfredaustine: "Police are looking for you already"

Eberechukwuaguiyi: "Child abuse for real not good"

Emisax_shuga: "All these girls make ona try get sense, God bless you with hand work finish you still they use breast entertain people husband and boyfriend, who one marry you now."

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-lady-adopts-breast-shaking.html?m=1

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Famousbabe(f): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
See more HERE

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by sunnychibs(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
The olosho should not only be arrested but charged with attempted rape.

This was how Ramikpu almost raped an under aged boy today if not for my intervention,i gave her what she wanted.

The rate at which ladies crave for preeqs these days makes me wonder if there are still men in the land.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Idaraesit98(f): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nawa o....smh

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by missjo(f): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
I can understand the outrage.
If it was a man wearing tighties with the shape of his shlongs clearly visible and brandishing it in front of a little girl, i would definitely see it as an inappropriate sexual behaviour.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by asanwafo: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Why are we condemning her? Where are the as-long-as-it-makes-her-happy crew?

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by WonderManly(m): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2019

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Maxcollins042(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
This was how many men got deflowered

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nvc078: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
I

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is just bad in every sense,what are we teaching the young ones.

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
missjo:
If it was a man wearing tighties with the shape of his shlongs clearly visible and brandishing it in front of a little girl, i would definitely see it as an inappropriate sexual behaviour.
so you see nothing wrong with this?

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
The outrage is called for. Isn't she the same one that was shaking boôbs to sell her artwork?

Whose child is that and who is the goat that did the video?

So, she stopped an innocent child that was obviously going about his business, brought him into her bouse and decided to use him to chase clouts. I don't think a young man can do that and have peace.

The only reason she did it is because she felt she would get away with it. That is the exact reason she should be dealt with- but then, menist will only talk online. Her page should be reported fot a start.

That said, I would never understand why people compare the female breast to the male penîs. The penîs is to the vagina- not the breast.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Smallboy01: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
She should be jailed for Rape attempt, What a Pervert.
She irritates me, If any Slut try this with my son I'll use my sledge hammer to hit her forehead and spit on her face. angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by 1shortblackboy: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
zangaozanga:
do u understand English?

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 01, 2019
sunnychibs:
The olosho should not only be arrested but charged with attempted rape.

This was how Ramikpu almost raped an under aged boy today if not for my intervention,i gave her what she wanted.

The rate at which ladies crave for preeqs these days makes me wonder if there are still men in the land.

This has nothing to do with craving for preeq. This is a dolt seeking attention the wrong way.

If she is craving preeqs, she should find an adult.

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by jerflakes(m): 2:35am On Oct 01, 2019
missjo:

But it's not a man

And this is still sexual abuse

So what's your point?

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by YungMillionaire: 2:36am On Oct 01, 2019
where is the crime?
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by YorubaAssasin: 2:36am On Oct 01, 2019
This same lady shaking her boobs while selling Okpa and art work. It's no longer funny, abeg. angry

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 01, 2019
This is so wrong aunty, that boy isnt 4or5 anymore, at his age any action i reapeat any action done in his sight contributes in his mental and social developement, so mentaly youve raped that kid.at least if other people no get sense you wey dey show ya face for chop small sense na?

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 01, 2019
I feel for that boy right now because I've been there.
Next thing now is "Junior, massage my boobs to prove to me you will be a good doctor when you grow up".

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by seunmohmoh(f): 5:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Everything is wrong with this video.

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by seunmohmoh(f): 5:09am On Oct 01, 2019
omale88:
This is so wrong aunty, that boy isnt 4or5 anymore, at his age any action i reapeat any action done in his sight contributes in his mental and social developement, so mentaly youve raped that kid.at least if other people no get sense you wey dey show ya face for chop small sense na?
If only she is here to read it.
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Exc2000: 6:04am On Oct 01, 2019

Olosho spirit is hard to caste out., This stupid girl is very beautiful, with wonderful skin and good figure, to cap it off, she is madly talented but oloshoism spirit have taken over her soul like that instagram doctor

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by missjo(f): 6:47am On Oct 01, 2019
jerflakes:

But it's not a man

And this is still sexual abuse

So what's your point?
That it is sexual abuse, so i understand the outrage. Can't you read?

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by missjo(f): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2019
1shortblackboy:
do u understand English?
Ohh thank goodness, thank you so much for this. I had to go read my first comment again to see if i may have supported the lady

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by missjo(f): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2019
zangaozanga:
Smh
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Omenkata: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Exc2000:

Olosho spirit is hard to caste out., This stupid girl is very beautiful, with wonderful skin and good figure, to cap it off, she is madly talented but oloshoism spirit have taken over her soul like that instagram doctor

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Omenkata: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2019
YorubaAssasin:
This same lady shaking her boobs while selling Okpa and art work. It's no longer funny, abeg. angry
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by chudyprince: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2019
The boy sef don corrupt from birth... madam how much nau, i like the one in the front Ndi ibelibe undecidedThe boy sef don corrupt from birth... madam how much nau, i like the one in the front Ndi ibelibe

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by 24kmagic: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Most Nigerians are just one stupid and confused set of people.

The other day a south African lady posted a picture of a man asking the public if he's in a relationship cos she's about to fvck him.
I criticized the move. But trust nairalanders (Nigerians), I kept getting mentioned. I criticized the move not because its bad to have sex in a relationship, but because we are not supposed to know they want to have sex. It should be a private affair between you and your partner. If she had just ask about his relationship status , it would have been ok. But nope, she told us the show is about to get down. Nairalanders kept saying she's not a hypocrite like some of us bla bla bla. And you wonder the rate of moral decadence in our society. Now they suddenly see something wrong in this one because it involves a Nigerian lady and a little boy, forgetting that there are hundreds of such stories on the internet and little children get to see it.

I keep saying it, somethings are not for the public to see.

Why do married couples lock the door before having sex despite the fact that it's legal and ethical? Why don't they smooch in the presence of their kids? Why don't they snap after bedroom pics and upload on social media?

Continue using social media to promote immoral acts, nonsense!

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by twhy111(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:
The outrage is called for. Isn't she the same one that was shaking boôbs to sell her artwork?

Whose child is that and who is the goat that did the video?

So, she stopped an innocent child that was obviously going about his business, brought him into her bouse and decided to use him to chase clouts. I don't think a young man can do that and have peace.

The only reason she did it is because she felt she would get away with it. That is the exact reason she should be dealt with- but then, menist will only talk online. Her page should be reported fot a start.

That said, I would never understand why people compare the female breast to the male penîs. The penîs is to the vagina- not the breast.

And you're making sense until the last paragraph. It not needed to back whatever point you're trying to make. The fact remains she's wrong for doing that.

2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs / Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him