Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest (60680 Views)

Pen Sketch Of A Boy From HIMBA Tribe..check It Out!!! / See House Built By A Boy In Enugu That Is Going Viral (pictures) / Japanese Painter & Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by ednut1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Be like say na saudi i go born my pikin
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by naijadrivablog: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Jealous people wished they were the boytongue
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by jagabanlewis(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Another tacha loading
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by meobizy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
She looks pretty. I don’t understand the title and writeup. She should find her way to #BigBrotherAfrica, this #BBNaija na the last one for a long time.
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
If she is the original artist, then she's really good. The Bob Marley painting looks perfect
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by PetersKID(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Boy wer Don spoil already
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by SmartTeck: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Temitope009(f): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
I can't see the person termed "small boy"
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by asspen8: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
missjo:
I can understand the outrage.
If it was a man wearing tighties with the shape of his shlongs clearly visible and brandishing it in front of a little girl, i would definitely see it as an inappropriate sexual behaviour.
I don't blame that was how you almost naked urself on ur profile picture..... Omo irole aiye
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by sonofElElyon: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
She says she understands the public outrage meaning she considers the girl's behaviour as wrong.. You didn't read her post thoroughly

zangaozanga:
so you see nothing wrong with this?
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Correcton(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Not mean anything
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by sonofElElyon: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Please read her post again. She spoke against the girl's behaviour

asspen8:

I don't blame that was how you almost naked urself on ur profile picture..... Omo irole aiye
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by rayobaba(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
More reason, men shd watch and ensure ur babe get sense. If not her senselessness wl cost u.

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by sonofElElyon: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Paedophile!
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by luminouz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nvc078:
Good evening fellow nairalanders, please I'm in urgent need of a job in all any part of the country,I'm a graduate and a proficient php web developer. I have been living with my elder sister since after my NYSC,recently her attitude towards me changed,the more I try to please her the more she becomes unhappy with my presence in her house. This evening she finally spoke out by telling me that she needs to employ a nanny to take care of her child and can not be catering for my any longer as a matter of fact that I should start making arrangement to leave her house. I don't have anywhere to go and I'm currently constrained financially. Please I urgently need a job, no matter the pay or the location. Thanks as I expect your reply.
Lies,no true sister would behave that way to her blood brother.
Spin us another yarn!!!

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Odunolumide(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
zangaozanga:
so you see nothing wrong with this?

Sarcasm
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Iykediallo: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
You guys should watch out. This lady will be in bbnaija next year season 5
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Truthbites: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
She fresh sha
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
cheesy. She is insane
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by baratech: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
What's her name... If anyone can help with the Instagram or Twitter handle too
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Egypt209: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Give the slay queen a break please!
This is a life changing experience for the boy and it's very wrong to deny him of this,seeing how excited he was and wasn't chained.
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Belafonte(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
Women: Sexually objectifying women is sexist and demeans women.

Same Women: Sexually objectifies themselves to gain what they want.

===================================

Sexuality is a weapon women wield at will. Only a fool will give them the respect they claim they want. Leave the most seemingly chaste woman on the presence of Dangote and watch her unleash her weapon and attempt to corner the man for herself.

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by makavelli80(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
jerflakes:

But it's not a man

And this is still sexual abuse

So what's your point?
u can't expect better from women. No mind am jare
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Sylraph1: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bleep you all

You are condemning and calling for her arrest why you praise and adore the one named TACHA...some even offered her millions of Naira.

You think ladies after seeing how you hailed and praised TACHA won't want to achieve thier own fame...

RUBBISH AND HYPOCRITES
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by 2rez: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Poor pikin i feel for u oh. Wetin go dey rotate for hin mind as he dey so ehn. Naso these lost souls dey take impair some small pikins sexual orientation wey be say some go mature enter rape industry. Sexual harassment of a small pikin na hin be breast shaking marketing strategy bah? Infact ehn, to slut shame this slut wey no get a smidgen of shame na arrant waste of ...

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by KraticKratus: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
In another news, a mother brings out her breast in front of her own new born and sticks it in the baby's mouth. This is evil. Breasts are for husbands.
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by xcelentattitude(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
She is very sick angry
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Abeg who know her base, make me too hawk some garden egg to her, she must repeat this public sexual harassment on me, too.

thanks in advance.
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Child Abuse will be difficult to prove.

Indecency? Also difficult because she is not indecently dressed by current fashion standards.

Shaking your breast is also no illegal.

I think the lady is very smart, all she wanted was attention and she has got it.
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nature8(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
This just goes to show how much the society is skewed and biased to favour women and hold men to the highest standards.

Yet one f*oolish s*lut comes and shouts gender equality.

2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs / Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him