Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest (60686 Views)

Pen Sketch Of A Boy From HIMBA Tribe..check It Out!!! / See House Built By A Boy In Enugu That Is Going Viral (pictures) / Japanese Painter & Illustrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Vincad: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
makavelli80:
u can't expect better from women. No mind am jare

asspen8:

I don't blame that was how you almost naked urself on ur profile picture..... Omo irole aiye

:-D This is why Nigerians find it hard to pass IELTS test. The other scenario she gave was just to buttress her point that it is child abuse. Abeg Oga makavelli80 there is something peeking out of your pocket. Oh, it's just your misogyny showing.
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
hmm na who dey sell market sef?
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by fixit123: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
If only the so called raged people and non-raged people will stop calling them slay Queens and all those things they call them selves and we start addressing them as they really are (prostitutes), there won't be effrontery to do this in public...

The painful part of it is, one idiot of a man will be happy to marry such prostitute
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by godofuck231: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=WonderManly post=82722059][/quote] tonto says hi to the guy with the yam
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by ekmike(m): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Idaraesit98:
Nawa o....smh

Hey, I like what I see. Sorry to call your attention this way �
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by TemmyT002(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:
The outrage is called for. Isn't she the same one that was shaking boôbs to sell her artwork?

Whose child is that and who is the goat that did the video?

So, she stopped an innocent child that was obviously going about his business, brought him into her bouse and decided to use him to chase clouts. I don't think a young man can do that and have peace.

The only reason she did it is because she felt she would get away with it. That is the exact reason she should be dealt with- but then, menist will only talk online. Her page should be reported fot a start.

That said, I would never understand why people compare the female breast to the male penîs. The penîs is to the vagina- not the breast.

This is bull, dude
You gay or what
The female boobs stimulates men a lot.
That's why they usually cover them.
Mtchewwwww
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by 3DPhilly(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Buy and sell your stuff easily at

https://www.diyx.ng/

Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Captaincee(m): 2:13am On Oct 02, 2019
She just called this boy for her own selfish desires, this is child abuse, things are getting out of hands embarassed
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Mrpojj(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2019
asanwafo:
Why are we condemning her? Where are the as-long-as-it-makes-her-happy crew?

No mind them, hipocrisy will kill us all in this country
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by kay29000(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Olosho spirit is hard to caste out., This stupid girl is very beautiful, with wonderful skin and good figure, to cap it off, she is madly talented but oloshoism spirit have taken over her soul like that instagram doctor

That Instagram started it all, but this girl is now more popular because she is bustier. I don't know if these girls don't have parents or relatives. SMH
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by WonderManly(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2019
tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by WonderManly(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2019
tongue tongue tongue grin grin [/quote] grin
godofuck231:
tonto says hi to the guy with the yam
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by Mummymahdi(f): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2019
Nvc078:
Good evening fellow nairalanders, please I'm in urgent need of a job in all any part of the country,I'm a graduate and a proficient php web developer. I have been living with my elder sister since after my NYSC,recently her attitude towards me changed,the more I try to please her the more she becomes unhappy with my presence in her house. This evening she finally spoke out by telling me that she needs to employ a nanny to take care of her child and can not be catering for my any longer as a matter of fact that I should start making arrangement to leave her house. I don't have anywhere to go and I'm currently constrained financially. Please I urgently need a job, no matter the pay or the location. Thanks as I expect your reply.

I pray God bless u with one, don't worry u will soon go and help her sef
Re: Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest by JasonBoss: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigerian new Slogan should be: Freaks Everywhere you go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs / Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.