Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive (1873 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. / UBA Assessment Invite 2018/2019 / British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by ndyfaby: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
If you had applied for Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive post that was advertised last month, kindly check your Email you used in registration to choose your possible Test Location.

Dear Applicant

Thank you for applying for the Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment. Following your application, please be informed that you have been shortlisted to take the first level computer-based test.

As a result, you are expected to select a preferred test location closest to you. The test is scheduled to hold on Thursday, October 3, 2019.

You would be sent the test venue on Wednesday, October 2, 2019, based on your preferred test location. Before selecting a location, you would be required to provide an email. Kindly ensure you type in the email you received this invite with, that is, the email you used in registration

Deadline for choosing a preferred location is on 8:00 AM, Wednesday, October 2, 2019.

Click on "Select Preferred Test Location" button below to complete the action.

Thanks.
Warm regards.
Workforce Team
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by cokimax: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Didn’t get any message yet
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by jessedaflow: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
ote author=ndyfaby post=82721440]If you had applied for Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive post that was advertised last month, kindly check your Email you used in registration to choose your possible Test Location.

Dear Applicant

Thank you for applying for the Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment. Following your application, please be informed that you have been shortlisted to take the first level computer-based test.

As a result, you are expected to select a preferred test location closest to you. The test is scheduled to hold on Thursday, October 3, 2019.

You would be sent the test venue on Wednesday, October 2, 2019, based on your preferred test location. Before selecting a location, you would be required to provide an email. Kindly ensure you type in the email you received this invite with, that is, the email you used in registration

Deadline for choosing a preferred location is on 8:00 AM, Wednesday, October 2, 2019.

Thanks.
Warm regards.
Workforce Team[/quote] guess the mail is gradually coming in one by one to selected fwe that applied
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by OBTMOS(m): 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Am looking for past question s or any study guide
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by jessedaflow: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
OBTMOS:
Am looking for past question s or any study guide
did you get the message too
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by master69(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Got a mail...please what are the possible questions?
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by uzomanny(m): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
ndyfaby:
If you had applied for Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive post that was advertised last month, kindly check your Email you used in registration to choose your possible Test Location.

Dear Applicant

Thanks.
Warm regards.
Workforce Team

When did you receive this?
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by OBTMOS(m): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2019
[code][/code]
jessedaflow:
did you get the message too
yes I did. It came yesterday.
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by ndyfaby: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
Please will the assessment be CBT form or oral?
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by GoldenDee: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
for NB past question and answer on Numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning

send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by AbleGodisgrt: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
I applied but have not gotten any mail
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by jessedaflow: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
AbleGodisgrt:
I applied but have not gotten any mail
same here bro still heard the having cbt exam on thursday this week
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by AbleGodisgrt: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
I don't think this is real because the recruitment process is done by alldayhr not workforce
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by omoharkin0908: 6:48am On Oct 02, 2019
I'm not sure they've started sending mails cos only a few are talking about this. And for those who claimed to have received mail for the test invite, kindly screenshot and show us here if e sure for you undecided
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by Xcalibre90: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2019
AbleGodisgrt:
I don't think this is real because the recruitment process is done by alldayhr not workforce
I'm also kinda skeptical about this. I don't know how alldayhr turned to workforce.
Well yes, i received the invite too and here is a screenshot.

Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by Xcalibre90: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2019
AbleGodisgrt:
alldayhr.com belongs to Workforce group and we will be getting our invite from their end. I was invited recently a trainee role there but was unable to attend. By implication, I already had a profile with them, all I did was just to click on submit button for this NB job. Check previous thread on sales executive NB.
Copied as seen on nairaland
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by AbleGodisgrt: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please give us feedback after test tomorrow.maybe they are doing it in batches
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by williams2600(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
I didn't get any invite or any message to select test location or invite for any test what could be the cause of this please
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by oakphil: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
I've not gotten any message either.
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by master69(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2019
May the good lord see us through.....PH test location.
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by AbleGodisgrt: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
The exam was actually today, my colleague got an invite
Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by Markswag101: 8:11am On Oct 04, 2019
Got an invite on Wednesday and did my exam yesterday, 50 Questions in 50 Minutes, 4 Sections (Arithmetic, Verbal, Logical and Sales). Ensure you bring your Drivers Licence unless they wont allow you write the Test.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive by Xcalibre90: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Any update about the aptitude test we did? Any relevant info would be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Sales Reps Needed At A Bakery In Mowe / Ibafo Axis / Efcc Form And Air Forec / Chevron After-skill-test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.