Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

#sayaprayerfornigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #sayaprayerfornigeria (202 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#sayaprayerfornigeria by bhmw(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2019
My desire is a better Nigeria.

I desire a Nigeria where power is constantly available.

I desire a Nigeria with good and motorable roads.

I desire a Nigeria where we have selfless leaders.

I desire a Nigeria where jobs are readily available even before graduation.

I desire a Nigeria with a conducive environment for start-ups and small scale businesses.

I desire a Nigeria where we can sleep at night without the fear of armed robbers.

I desire a Nigeria where we can travel (even at night) without been attacked on the way.

I desire a Nigeria where the police force is full of people with integrity.

I desire a Nigeria where there is freedom for the common man.

I desire a Nigeria with equity and justice.

I desire a Nigeria where the rule of law is respected.

I desire a Nigeria where corruption irritates the leaders.

I desire a Nigeria where the leaders serve the people with the whole of their hearts.

I desire a Nigeria full of love.

I desire a Nigeria where people are judged by their characters not by their tribes.

I desire a Nigeria where Chukwudi, Oluwafemi and Abdullahi will together in 1 voice speak against injustice.

I desire a Nigeria where people can eat there good and complete meal.

I desire a Nigeria with good medical facilities.

I desire a Nigeria where people will prefer the public schools to the private schools.

I desire a Nigeria where a fresher in the university will spend the required numbers of years to graduate.

I desire a Nigeria where youths will shun all forms of violence and cultism.

I desire a Nigeria where the citizens are respected within and outside the country.

I desire a Nigeria where we(irrespective of our religions) all have one common goal to see Nigeria grow.

I desire a Nigeria where the youths are truly the leaders of tomorrow.

Happy 59th birthday my beloved country.
Nigeria will be great again in Jesus name ((amen)
#sayaprayerforNigeria

(1) (Reply)

Please How True Is This Story / Independence Day: Akeredolu Frees 18 Inmates In Ondo, Commutes 7 Death Sentences / President Buhari Congratulates Kano, Plateau Governors On Election Tribunal Vict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.