Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? (901 Views)

Poor Performance Of APC Giving PDP Hope Of Return In 2019 – Lar / Is There Any Hope For Nigeria Without The Igbos? Pls Read This Article! / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by kintro(m): 2:36am On May 19, 2007
Naija on autopilot! A lot of good things has started happening in naija ,the economy is not as bad as before, hope is rising. I am positive things will become betters. But do you guys think we will ever have good leadership in naija? It seems we are only recycling the old corrupt politicians with no ideology expect to fill their pocket. most young people are disillusioned about our political class;Most of us were disillusioned long time ago. For me it was during the the Babangida /Abacha era;the rate at which politicians( for want of any other name to call them)were trading their principles,morals,ideologies e.t.c really opened my eyes, That all politicians are rogues.

Is there any hope for Nigeria as far as good leadership is concern. Please discuss, let us share ideas,
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by sewhenu(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2007
Am also optimistic,i so much believe in the future of our country,nigeria is moving ahead and no one can deny that
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by sewhenu(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2007
Am also optimistic,i so much believe in the future of our country,nigeria is moving ahead and no one can deny that
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by chumakk: 1:03pm On May 20, 2007
YES AND YES smiley smiley smiley smiley
WHETHER U LIKE IT OR YES!!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by chumakk: 1:07pm On May 20, 2007
YES AND YES smiley smiley smiley smiley
WHETHER THE DEVIL LIKES OR YES embarassed embarassed
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by Backslider(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2007
@Kintro

guess we always want "perfect" Leadership. But we need to know what a true leadership is.

In Secular Leadership and other leadership there is a lot signs you must know and a lot i have found in OBJ. You may not Agree with him on so many things.

Obasanjo has Vision
he[b] firmness[/b]
he tries people
he[b] delegates [/b]
he build other leaders

He however has some lacks and I must say they are Enormous also but that is cleaned up by the fact that he can ADMIT FAILURE in not being able to provide electricity.

I expected him to have created a highly Efficient police OR to THE VERY EXTREME LET US HAVE A POLICE STATE. WE MAKE OVER $90 billion a year we must have to pay for security of life and property. We have to spend money to

House for Security people (give them mortgage and tie it to their Salary)
Highly effective Communication Gadget
A Good pay ($2000) Let them be the highest paid Civil service since there JOB HAS HIGH RISK
They Should have a Training 4 years and it should be equivalent to degree

With Transport OBJ SHOULD Have taken Lagos state as a Guinea pig and used all the might to make sure he solves the transport problem of lagos state.

I will tell you how he should have solved it.

Just Set up 4 transport licenses Blocks Give one to LAGOS NURTW Molue and Agbero

They will be given the opportunity to Run buses and moving trucks in the State.

Value the taxes from Transportation for X number years

compute in 4 parts and this will determine value of how much the Lincenses will go for

You will also tell them that this license will give them the Chance to operate the Subway service that will be developed by the state.

I say there is hope for nigeria and we shall progress
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2007
GUY FOR ME I DEY SURE OF MY TOMORROW SAY HOPE PLENTY BUT I KNOW KNOW FOR YOU HO

THE COUNTRY GO ALWAYS RISE TO THE TOP. FORGET BABA THEM, THEM GO STILL KPAI ABI THEM WANT LIVE FOREVER START TO DEY PREPARE TO BE GOVERNOR BECAUSE MY I DON START TO PREPARE TO BECOME SENATOR AND ALSO TO MAKE CHANGE FOR MY PLACE AND EVEN IF I END UP NOT BEING ONE I KNOW SAY I GO STILL MAKE CHANGES FOR MY PEOPLE

PEACE

AJEGUNLE FOR LIFE
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by kintro(m): 12:21am On May 21, 2007
Thanks Backslider; i am positive myself and i cannot deny a great shift in the right direction for naija. What i am just saying is that with more commited leadership our rate of development may be faster and more steady!!!!
ALUTA CONTINUA,
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 2:07am On May 21, 2007
Yeah i believe and know there is hope for Nigeria.Its jst a matter of time and planning.We wld get dere by his grace.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Vs Atiku: When And How It All Started / Selling Of Nigeria Refineries, What A Calamity! / Anti-corruption -all Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.