Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. (13542 Views)

One Direction Member Liam Payne Buys 5.1mn Pounds Home / Onyeka Onwenu Song! / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2010
Tosin and Googles
Make we free dem abeg

He or she wants to derail the thread so imme let go now

Now that I know he or she is not man or woman enough to face me with one ID ill let it slide

Life must be hard like u said Googles

Great Ife (that's to Googles cos I know Tosin na diehard akokite

Peace!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by mysisi(f): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2010
Googles and TKB417 et al make una change ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo know your way no be curse I will keep saying it. I am even happy you inserted my reply sef cos I was wondering how to start retyping it after opening my account when  fear fear I dont do insults igoni go modify am say im no want bad record with im name as if una for fit flog am. I sure hope TKB417 sees it.

Thanks for saving me the stress.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Govnar: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2010
googles:
like it changes the fact dat you are a she-male . . .

This small boi (Or a girl? Or both?!) googles knows a lot about being transgendered, lol, s-he is probably one of them, or at least a tranny, muahahahahhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by googles: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2010
Govnar:

This small boi (Or a girl? Or both?!) googles knows a lot about being transgendered, lol, s-he is probably one of them, or at least a tranny, muahahahahhhhhhhhhhhh.

oh I see, another branded e-diot on my shyt . . . .I know it tastes too good to be e-gnored

on a second thot, maybe its still mysisi/ogboni  undecided

I see you are so frustrated . . .why not order a nice-looking casket and sleep in it forever  undecided

rest in peace while you are at it mate wink
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Govnar: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2010
LOL, keep guessing who is who. Maybe, just maybe, if you double the number of your brain cells to two, you will figure it out.

p.s. mysisi, keep in mind, you are a human, don't reply to these animals. thanks.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by googles: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2010
Govnar:

LOL, keep guessing who is who. Maybe, just maybe, if you double the number of your brain cells to two, you will figure it out.

p.s. mysisi, keep in mind, you are a human, don't reply to these animals. thanks.

"Talking to self" disorder . . .#edondeymadt grin

hehehe. . . . .color me dancing olonto to your tunes  cheesy

hey yah. . so you are dat sick, you had to create three IDs just to delude yourself into believing you have friends  sad

awww ti e ti ba e  wink
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Govnar: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2010
lol, little mumu can talk, ahahahahaha.

Tell me, wankstain, why do you hate women so much? Probably never got lucky with any of them? Ahahahahahahaha.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by googles: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2010
Govnar:

lol, little mumu can talk, ahahahahaha.

Tell me, wankstain, why do you hate women so much? Probably never got lucky with any of them? Ahahahahahahaha.

little mumu ? lol dat was a cheap shot. . .try harder cheesy

awww I hate women ? grin you'd be surprised to know am surrounded by lots of them

and guess wat ? they love me wink maybe i can get lucky with you sef wink

dont worry stu[i]p[/i]idity cannot be transmitted sexually. . . so am safe cheesy
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2010
Googles
Ignore abeg

@Topic
Azuka to me is a rabid mongrel that needs to be dealt with. My prob is Ms Onwenu playing Voltron here. I believe what madam has done will not douse whatever tension that has been pervading the whole shebang but would rather inflame the whole thing.

Fingers crossed and I pray we all will be alive to witness the crossfires that will ensue aftermath madams salvo

We shall see
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by googles: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2010
Abi o. . .no point pouring water inside a torn basket  sad

@op

All the three ladies in question seem to have moral issues. . .clear case of bi[i]tc[/i]h calling bi[i]t[/i]ch , bi[i]t[/i]ch

Why meddle in things that will put your dirty pata in public anywayz undecided

showbiz na wah  lipsrsealed
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 8:24am On Nov 08, 2010
tosinaded@:

so wuts the biggie? 4rm wut av seen on this thread,onyeka's moral life is nothn better than this!

So wut makes her diff 4rm azuka?

The only difference is that Onyeka didn't write a column calling another woman a slut.
She didn't gather a bunch of unconfirmed lies to draw inferences from.

Stop being bias abeg, you did the same thing over 9ice' issue before I clarified it, now you're doing it here again.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2010
@tkb

Haba, stop this live affair with mysisi before I break bottle for here. cheesy cheesy
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by jawosin(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2010
I am sorry to say tosenadeda is probably one of the smallest minds on this forum. His arguments NEVER make sense. its like he just likes seeing his own words on screen. "From the statements on this board onyeka is no better" you drew your conclusion about her from this board without knowing her or verifying. This is why eldee is making you look stupid. quit while you are ahead. you sound ignorant, uneducated and plain stupid. i know your small mind will feel the need to insult me because i have just called you out on your ignorance but i dont care. word of advise, go move in with eldee and let him teach you how the wise ones reason.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by jawosin(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2010
eldee, you are intelligent. keep it up
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by eldee(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2010
jawosin:

I am sorry to say tosenadeda is probably one of the smallest minds on this forum. His arguments NEVER make sense. its like he just likes seeing his own words on screen. "From the statements on this board onyeka is no better" you drew your conclusion about her from this board without knowing her or verifying. This is why eldee is making you look silly. quit while you are ahead. you sound ignorant, uneducated and plain silly. i know your small mind will feel the need to insult me because i have just called you out on your ignorance but i dont care. word of advise, go move in with eldee and let him teach you how the wise ones reason.

Tosin's posts on this thread actually prove his intelligence, his ability to twist matters so hard to support his own point of view is sumn you'd expect from a Law School graduate.
By the time he's linked two distant matters, you forget where the whole thing started.
He's a promoter or sumn for 9ice, that's why you see him clouding the whole thing up.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tosinaded(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2010
jawosin:

I am sorry to say tosenadeda is probably one of the smallest minds on this forum. His arguments NEVER make sense. its like he just likes seeing his own words on screen. "From the statements on this board onyeka is no better" you drew your conclusion about her from this board without knowing her or verifying. This is why eldee is making you look silly. quit while you are ahead. you sound ignorant, uneducated and plain silly. i know your small mind will feel the need to insult me because i have just called you out on your ignorance but i dont care. word of advise, go move in with eldee and let him teach you how the wise ones reason.

so wut exactly is the problem? Its obvious ur tuts on the issue are similar to that of eldee!

My views on this issue are different 4rm urs and eldee. . .is that y u av a problem?

U expect every idea on a forum to be the same,from diff posters?

Is going all out attacking a poster and not the post ur only way of showing that u dont agree with a particular post?

Wuh happened to being smart like eldee,and also drop ur views abt the topic?

Wuh hapnd to keepn silent wen u obviously av nothing to add to the already posted comments?

U say i concluded on onyeka wivout finding out. . .now thats hilarious!
I dnt know nothing abt azuka's moral life,neither do i know about onyeka. . .
All the -ve info av seen about them is 4rm this thread. . .
And i concluded that they both av bad moral values,from wut av read on this thread! Which makes em the same. . . .
So dis one that ure ranting like i insulted onyeka is kinda funny to me! Go read my post again. . .

If u av nothn to say,go count ur mother's pu$$¥ hair! That should keep u busy!

@eldee
its not an issue of promoting any1 or siding any1. . . .
Wut happened btwn toni and 9ice, i dnt know. All i know is wut i posted earlier,and i feel the leaked phone converstion was uncald for and very stupid!
As 4 onyeka and azuka,i also dnt know them,but wit wuh i av seen abt them on this forum,they are birds of a feather!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by jawosin(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2010
eldee the fact that he is trying to cloud things up is what makes him ignorant. we see through him. im 9ices biggest fan but i can still call a spade and be objective in my thinking.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by jawosin(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2010
i forgot to mention, i dont think tosins problem is his love for 9ice rather its his hatred for ruggedman. im sure if this topic where about aki and paw paw vs ruggedman he would find all ways to reason that aki and paw paw are right. a law school graduate my foot, i guess the job market in nigeria has rendered him useless since he spends all his time on nairaland telling people to go count their mothers pussy hairs. lack of decorum. is that what they taught him in law school.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tosinaded(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2010
U claim am ignorant yet u av ignorance flowing in your veins. .its like a stigma to u sef!

Keep sayn wut u know nothn about. .
Lmao u dnt even know me.
Me hate ruggedman? For wut naaw?
Am sure even eldee can dig out threads on music section that proves u wrong.

Ruggedman did wrong by leakn the phonecall,the fact that am a fan dnt mean i shouldnt say wut i feel is wrong!
And the fact that i said rugged did wrong dnt mean i hate him. . . As in really how do u reason?

Keep wallowing in ignorance and topping it with stupidity!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2010
eldee:

@tkb

Haba, stop this live affair with mysisi before I break bottle for here. cheesy cheesy
im wearing my helmet cheesy cheesy

nah, im done with those peeps
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Govnar: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2010
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by nkilirox(f): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2010
abxnng:

This is culled from Ynaija.com.

This Azuka  lady needs therapy. My GOD!

"Watching the dregs of Azuka’s supporters trying to put up a defence for her on this forum and on facebook pages, Linda Ikeji’s blog, and Uduak’s Blog confirm the following:

1. Azuka has handed her people the short end of the stick on this one.
2. Onyeka Onwenu is way out of Azuka’s league. She’s a woman of class. Well educated and articulate.
3. She’s taken the battle to a level Azuka and her people can only dream of every reaching hence they are finding it hard to respond appropriately.
4. There is something sinister about Azuka’s attacks on Toni Payne.

There’s no substance to her allegations against Toni Payne and it is recommended that she should apologize and desist from attacking Toni or anyone at all unfairly.

I have some questions for Azuka and her supporters.
1. Is it true that when you had your baby, out of wedlock, you pinned it on a respectable married man who happened to have paid you for a one-night stand. You did everything you could to wretch his marriage and when he eventually asked for a DNA test, you ran and you were never seen by him or his family again?
2. Is it true that you have pinned this Chidera daughter of yours on over four men before you were able to find someone to accept her has his?
3. Is it true that your boss Nduka Ogbiagbena sleeps with you at will and pimps you out to Nigerian governors and that is why no matter what you do, he will never sack you from ThisDay?
4. Is it true that you are Mr. Ogbiagbena’s love-vendor – organising girls for him and his friends and associates on call?
5. Is it true you entered into a power play based on your escapades with Nduka with your Style Editor, Ruth Osime. You wanted to unseat her because you have bottom power with Nduka and Ruth ended up pushing you out of the style desk. You were an orphan till the Saturday Editor, Ijeoma took you on.
6. Is it true that you can’t write anything yourself. Started your career with colleagues doing stories for you and you always have a house boy on the side who writes and you claim ownership. Is it true that your closeness with the Lanre Alfred and his brother has to do with them loaning you their stories to make up your pages. Is it true to Odu Black was your most recent love-vendor in this regard and when he left via the scandal of collecting money from people on your behalf you were left with no abiliy to write hence paying penalties at thisday for always bringing in your content late? Is it true that you are a cut-and-paste journalist and that press releases you get end up verabatim published by you?
7. Is it true that you destroyed the relationship between Omo and Kemi? And want to pressurize Omo to marry you by all means? Though Omo is younger than you, even beats you up, and ill treats you in everyway. You would do anything to answer Mrs Omo Nobody just to spite Kemi?
8. Is it true that you owe millions to fashion retailers in Lagos? You go to their shops, use THisday to collect merchansdize running into hundreds of thousands of Naira and disappear into thin air. When they demand their money, you threaten them with nasty stories about them and their marriage in the press?
11. It is true that you were pimping some crazy stories about IBB’s daughter-in-law which were being sponsored by her rival till it landed the rival with a sack from the family by Mariam before she passed? You joined hands with Moriam Musa to get this done and destory a home?
10. Is it true that you ran a N12 extortion scam against Andy Uba and shared the money with your co-conspirators – Lanre Alfred and CHarles Nwagbara?
11. Is it true that three years ago, you were diagnosed with HIV/Aids and hence your intense weight loss, which you now cover up with a fake weight loss programme? Is it true that you know your days are numbered hence your reckless behaviour. You don’t care about tomorrow. You don’t care if you live or die? And you want to take as many people as you can to hell with you?"

POW! #1 - 5 are known truths, Azuka has some nerve insinuating anyone is a slut or groupie, her messy personal life should discredit her enough
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by sweetguy10(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2010
mysisi:

Googles and TKB417 et al make una change ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo know your way no be curse I will keep saying it. I am even happy you inserted my reply sef cos I was wondering how to start retyping it after opening my account when  fear fear I dont do insults igoni go modify am say im no want bad record with im name as if una for fit flog am. I sure hope TKB417 sees it.

Thanks for saving me the stress.

This woman/man U no dey tire ? they don abuse ur Yansh finish U still dey talk , gerrrrout go sleep Jo
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Govnar: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2010
This woman/man U no dey tire ? they don abuse your Yansh finish U still dey talk , gerrrrout go sleep Jo

Ahahahhhhhhhhhh oooooooooo learn how to speak some proper English, ahahahhhhhhhh,  You are so funny.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tosinaded(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2010
Wut is proper english?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by Bamsyle2(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2010
tosinaded@:

. . . Ruggedman did wrong by leakn the phonecall . . .

I have never agreed with Tosin better than this.

Things had gone awry before then quite alright but the phone call escalated the crisis.

This whole saga is one of the instances where the protagonists involved in the drama should have just kept quiet and allow the issue to play itself out naturally - if fans on both camps or even critics on neither divide are fanning flames of war and the warlords remain quiet, won't the fans n critics get tired??

The phone call thingy just took the ish to another dimension.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2010
Bamsyle.:

I have never agreed with Tosin better than this.

Things had gone awry before then quite alright but the phone call escalated the crisis.

This whole saga is one of the instances where the protagonists involved in the drama should have just kept quiet and allow the issue to play itself out naturally - if fans on both camps or even critics on neither divide are fanning flames of war and the warlords remain quiet, won't the fans n critics get tired??

The phone call thingy just took the ish to another dimension.
Gbam!!!!

God bless you
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by sweetguy10(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
Govnar:

Ahahahhhhhhhhhh oooooooooo learn how to speak some proper English, ahahahhhhhhhh,  You are so funny.

Mumu is ur sixth brain dead or blocked by dust ? Can't you see that's broken english or are you high on fermented urine ? Retard
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by mysisi(f): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2010
E hen I am back where are those poo heads Tuberculosis kill boy alias TKB417 and all those idiots washed up from the gutter and picked up supporters of his? I am back as you know now not everyone sits in front of the computer waiting for maga to respond while they open their brains that stink like fermented yansh to think up insults . People like us take time off to work and earn decent pay. 

I hope you guys have learnt manners by now? Hopping to hear from you and forget about those she male insults of yours its stale news. At least she male better pass una wey dey get am from a$$es.

REPLY QUICKLY. Awon abirun dato dato adete omo.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by sweetguy10(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2010
mysisi:

E hen I am back where are those poo heads Tuberculosis kill boy alias TKB417 and all those idiots washed up from the gutter and picked up supporters of his? I am back as you know now not everyone sits in front of the computer waiting for maga to respond while they open their brains that stink like fermented yansh to think up insults . People like us take time off to work and earn decent pay. 

I hope you guys have learnt manners by now? Hopping to hear from you and forget about those she male insults of yours its stale news. At least she male better pass una wey dey get am from a$$es.

She/He don go learn small yabis from her/him sister grin grin grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2010
sweetguy10:

Mumu is your sixth brain dead or blocked by dust ? Can't you see that's broken english or are you high on fermented urine ? Retard
we gave it up bro

we dont do urchins. Imagine urself on d road seen with NURTW warlord in fisticuffs, ur peeps would be sorry

i'll rather engage someone whom i know is polished, exposed and can debate at my level so let it slide hombre

mysisi:

in the posse of dimwits, u shd be a ring bearer hence the reason why u think peeps like me would give a hoot about the unadultrated baloney ure spewing.  In a bid to sound caustic, u have relegated common sense to the background and i pity those who didnt abort ur pregnancy

if it were in the old testatements, the vultures would have been feeding on ur carcass

Its also quite laffable you think ure gainfully employed. lmao

in my world, ull be a messenger for life

Go to the tomb where ur dad was buried and ask him of his networth b4 he died, im sure he didnt make as much as ive made in 29 years in the miserable 96 years he spent in life

be that as it may, this is a parting shot

i am not gonna  give u the luxury of spewing more bunkum. i am not the reason for ur ill fated life

and pls, u have one more comment to make (just to respond to this) cos i i wont accord u any recognition anymore; but puhlease, apply some finesse and dont be in haste to post

take a deep breath, think and post in english
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. by tkb417(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2010
sweetguy10:

She/He don go learn small yabis from her/him sister grin grin grin
na my forte be this

na the admin i dey consider hence the reason i dey back out

u know mad people no go send to fight u on d street, but u wey u sane gast represent

so make we flee from all appearances of evil cos no be my muscle but na by sense

as for yabis, she still dey learn. My desert eagle loaded with tested and proven cusses are still hawt as they can get grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTV EMA 2019: Burna Boy Wins ‘Best Africa Act’ Award / Olamide - Confession Aiye [prod. By Samklef] / Where's Shabba Ranks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.