Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. (2532 Views)

No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 02, 2019
All I can say is the OP of that thread Lastorator is an Afonja. Why are you people pained more than SS when Igbos are mentioned in SS? Go and unite with your brothers in Benin Republic and Togo...they look just like you and speak your language. Stop going all the way to Umuahia and Ikot Ekpene to look for brothers and sisters you never had...haba! Afonjas...leave us alone! Your days of dividing us are over! Natural wicked things!

https://www.nairaland.com/5447695/there-no-igbo-speaking-tribes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2019
Success1020:
All I can say is the OP of that thread Lastorator is an Afonja. Why are you people pained more than SS when Igbos are mentioned in SS? Go and unite with your brothers in Benin Republic and Togo. Afonjas...leave us alone! Your days of dividing us are over! Natural wicked things!

Actually that argument was lame.

Just let it slide.

All you can pray is for God to liberate their souls from diabolical machinations and unnecessary pain in the heart.

3 Likes

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Donald95(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Calm down. If there are no Igbo in Akwq Cross, then there no Igbo. Let's stop forcing things that don't exist into existence. Am from Abia, and 40 percent of people living here is from Akwa Cross infact the Aba women riot was in collaboration of Akwa Cross and Ngwa People. But that doesn't mean that we included Ibibio Language as one of our languages in Abia State. They are just migrants that came and fused into our society due to business.

Thank you. Abu m nwa afo Ngwa nọ na Aba n'ime Abịa Steeti nke Naijiria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 7:23am On Oct 02, 2019
Success1020:
All I can say is the OP of that thread Lastorator is an Afonja. Why are you people pained more than SS when Igbos are mentioned in SS? Go and unite with your brothers in Benin Republic and Togo. Afonjas...leave us alone! Your days of dividing us are over! Natural wicked things!

Kasse unam ikod ami, mme udiongho ke, ndo atta atta aman isong eyen akwa ibom..

I know you will say my language is togo, or cameroon..
You guys should continue in your delusion... Its what you guys have beenknown for of late... Just that you guys attitude here is an embarrassment tovery amazing igbo people thar i have kbown i grown up with

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:

[s]Kasse unam ikod ami, mme udiongho ke, ndo atta atta aman isong eyen akwa ibom..

I know you will say my language is togo, or cameroon..
You guys should continue in your delusion... Its what you guys have beenknown for of late... Just that you guys attitude here is an embarrassment tovery amazing igbo people thar i have kbown i grown up with[/s]

Deceiving your coneskull self with Google Translate.

7 Likes

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2019
Donald95:
[s]Calm down. If there are no Igbo in Akwq Cross, then there no Igbo. Let's stop forcing things that don't exist into existence. Am from Abia, and 40 percent of people living here is from Akwa Cross infact the Aba women riot was in collaboration of Akwa Cross and Ngwa People. But that doesn't mean that we included Ibibio Language as one of our languages in Abia State. They are just migrants that came and fused into our society due to business.

Thank you. Abu m nwa afo Ngwa nọ na Aba n'ime Abịa Steeti nke Naijiria[/s]

Same person as that OP Lastorator. If you see them writing in your language with Google Translate to deceive you, always assume they are afonjas.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Success1020:

Same person as that OP Lastorator. If you see them writing in your language with Google Translate to deceive you, always assume they are afonjas.

In case you dont know, google cant translate akwa ibom... If you fill i am lying.. Copy this below and ask google to translate it.

Google, tang ata ata akpaniko, ame kienne adionghor isem usem nkang nnyin, mme ameh dionghor, sem se nsem ami ke ikor mbakara yak nkid..ku nam abiangha oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2019
You guys are pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Very shameless set of people... We say, we are not you people and you guys are forcing it down our throat..

Even Fulani people admit yhat they are not the same as hausa, that they are a different set.. Yet you people must force south south people into your mix for selfish reasons.

Ikpa, ntang ata ata akpanikor, itipeke

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Iamgrey5(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2019
Have any other of you ever met an akwa ibomite thqt told you guys that he shares ancestral links with igbo ? Guys on that thread there are like 10 akwa ibom people speaking the language, and typing with it, all saying the same thing, but you guys are too dafttt to let it sink.. Its the same way you guys argued that buhari is dead and that its jubrin... I have never ever believed that a set of people could be so dogged in their ignorance ... You guys are embarasing intelligent igbo folks i hv met.. I will jus shw them these chats..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:
[s]Have any other of you ever met an akwa ibomite thqt told you guys that he shares ancestral links with igbo ? Guys on that thread there are like 10 akwa ibom people speaking the language, and typing with it, all saying the same thing, but you guys are too dafttt to let it sink.. Its the same way you guys argued that buhari is dead and that its jubrin... I have never ever believed that a set of people could be so dogged in their ignorance ... You guys are embarasing intelligent igbo folks i hv met.. I will jus shw them these chats..[/s]

Ibibio means branch of Igbo. Learn more about Aro people, Igbo and Ibibio history. You cannot differentiate between Ibibio and Igbo, they both look alike...one people, one blood. Igbos and Ibibio look nothing like Yorubas or Hausa-Fulani. Afonja, leave us alone!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aro_people

5 Likes

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2019
Success1020:

Akwa Ibom means branch of Igbo. Learn more about Aro people, Igbo and Ibibio history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aro_people

Thats the same attitude that makes it such that everywhere you guys go, you end up having isdues with your host... So now, the whole akwa abasi ibom state is just a branch of igbo people ?

Kelechukwu clap for yourself, well done
Atang ata akpaniko...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:

[s]Thats the same attitude that makes it such that everywhere you guys go, you end up having isdues with your host... So now, the whole akwa abasi ibom state is just a branch of igbo people ?

Atang ata akpaniko...
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by IamAtikulate: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:
Very shameless set of people... We say, we are not you people and you guys are forcing it down our throat..

Even Fulani people admit yhat they are not the same as hausa, that they are a different set.. Yet you people must force south south people into your mix for selfish reasons.

You are now behaving like a typical Yoruba Moslem.

Who said Igbos are Ibibios?

What we are saying is as a result of state creation some Igbos community spilled over to Akwa Ibom the same way some Akwa Ibom community spilled over to Abia.

Igala land spilled over to Anambra when Anambra was created and they speak Igala. Does that make them Igbo?

5 Likes

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Donald95(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2019
Success1020:

Hahahaha. I am from Abia State Biko. I also support Biafra Ideology too.
Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:

[s]Hahahaha. I am from Abia State Biko. I also support Biafra Ideology too[/s].

2 Likes

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by IamAtikulate: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:

Thats the same attitude that makes it such that everywhere you guys go, you end up having isdues with your host... So now, the whole akwa abasi ibom state is just a branch of igbo people ?

Atang ata akpaniko...

You are pathetic.

Who said Akwa Ibom is an Igbo state?

There are minority Igbo villages in AKS.

The op is a Yoruba Moslem. See how he is twisting the narrative to drive anti-Igbo sentiment

6 Likes

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You are now behaving like a typical Yoruba Moslem.

Who said Igbos are Ibibios?

What we are saying is as a result of state creation some Igbos community spilled over to Akwa Ibom the same way some Akwa Ibom community spilled over to Abia.

Igala land spilled over to Anambra when Anambra was created and they speak Igala. Does that make them Igbo?

Orrrrr mkpo..!!!
So now mme kiene n-turn to owo miloslem nko ?
Mkpo adi baa....
You guys are just worst than fulani...to create tge state, all igbo speaking communities were shifted to abia, and all ibibio speaking communities shifted to Akwa ibom, it was just that simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=Success1020 post=82761947][/quote]

This is tge best you can come up with to support your argument.... Shame dey catch me for you
Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Donald95(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:

I support you 100 percent. I feel ashamed whenever I see some ndị Igbo forcing ourselves on people. It makes me as an Igbo man look inferior

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2019
Donald95:

[s]This is tge best you can come up with to support your argument.... Shame dey catch me for you[/s]

2 Likes

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by IamAtikulate: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:

Orrrrr mkpo..!!!
So now mme kiene n-turn to owo miloslem nko ?
Mkpo adi baa....
You guys are just worst than fulani...to create tge state, all igbo speaking communities were shifted to abia, and all ibibio speaking communities shifted to Akwa ibom, it was just that simple
So what happened to Akwa Ibom in Abia?

Why weren't Igalas shifted when creating Anambra, Ijaws shifted when creating Ondo, Yorubas shifted when creating Kogi, Yorubas shifted when creating Edo.

You need help, boss

We are worst than Fulanis for busting your lies abi?

What is happening at AKS-Ebonyi border is because of you guys trying to encroach into minority Igbos community land because you guys think they are minorities without brothers

3 Likes

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You are pathetic.

Who said Akwa Ibom is an Igbo state?

There are minority Igbo villages in AKS.

The op is a Yoruba Moslem. See how he is twisting the narrative to drive anti-Igbo sentiment

You guys are busy driving up anti igbo sentimejts, making issues out of no issues.
The first thread said, igbo was a majir language in Akwa ibom, i created a thread to show that that was totally bull crap, as no part of akwa ibom speaks igbo as their indigenous language... Then y all came up with your desperations..

1 Like

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Donald95(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2019
Calling me Yoruba makes me want to puke. Success1020
Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2019
IamAtikulate:

So what happened to Akwa Ibom in Abia?

Why weren't Igalas shifted when creating Anambra, Ijaws shifted when creating Ondo, Yorubas shifted when creating Kogi, Yorubas shifted when creating Edo.

You need help, boss

Its ok bhroo, i agree, In akwa ibom we speak ibibio and igbo... Like one guy said, Akwa ibom is an extension of igboland... I agree too.

Are you happy now ?
Ebod ubomm..
Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by IamAtikulate: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:

You guys are busy driving up anti igbo sentimejts, making issues out of no issues.
The first thread said, igbo was a majir language in Akwa ibom, i created a thread to show that that was totally bull crap, as no part of akwa ibom speaks igbo as their indigenous language... Then y all came up with your desperations..
The thread was created by a Yoruba Moslem. You come carry am for head.

There are minority Igbo group in Akwa Ibom and there are minority AK people in Abia.

Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by IamAtikulate: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:

Its ok bhroo, i agree, In akwa ibom we speak ibibio and igbo... Like one guy said, Akwa ibom is an extension of igboland... I agree too.

Are you happy now ?
Ebod ubomm..
Igbo group in AKS is an extension of Igboland.

1 Like

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2019
Donald95:

I support you 100 percent. I feel ashamed whenever I see some ndị Igbo forcing ourselves on people. It makes me as an Igbo man look inferior

Sorry bhroo, i have amazing friends that are igbo, they will just feel ashamed of threads like these... Funny enough people that are from Abia state know better than most people making noise here... Any igbo man that has been to akwa ibom state and stayed... Knows that we are different people...we just need to respect each other for our differences... Uts thibgs like these that make us imagine what that will become or us should we join biafra.. You guys will just overun us... Take over our land and then enforce your cultures and traditions on us to erase ours and nake us an igbo extension... Its what that akwa ibom people fear rhe most about the idea of biafra

1 Like

Re: RE: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2019
manmen:

Ewedu soup
Will cure that your Igbo mother battling with stroke

I won't even let my dog drink that soup...it will suck all the nutrients in his body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Apara: Life Was Threatened For Exposing Tinubu Corruption / Airbus To Build Aircraft Manufacturing In Anambra / Buhari's Popularity Is Growing In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.