Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US (2879 Views)

Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42 / Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful / Buratai Appointed Nigeria’s Ambassador To Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by polveijgede: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
A video of Nigeria's Ambassador to the US is trending on Twitter and has led to a conversation amongst Nigerians and some other Twitter users from other African countries who chose to contribute.

The video of 85-year-old Sylvanus Nsofor in the US with Godwin Emefiele was shared by a Kenyan @MukamiWaEmbu who wrote: "This is the Nigerian Ambassador to United States of America. Thanks Mr President in Nigeria for appointing this young man, the walking stick is just for fun.."

SEE VIDEOS HERE: https://www.chimarablog.ga/2019/10/kenyans-mock-nigerians-with-video-of.html

1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by judgementyard(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Like seriously?
grin oh it's just a joke
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
This is funny ooo...but when are we going to get it right in Nigeria?
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by NwaAmaikpe: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
shocked

Ambassador Nsofor is such a late bloomer, he is a mere Ambassador in 2019, when his age mate Nnamdi Azikiwe was President in 1960.

I still don't see why they are mocking us.
We should be proud that Nigeria is the only country in the world practicing gerontocracy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by Sirjamo: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Buhari is afraid to send a young Igbo to America, he might decide to start developing America with white power and bqby factories.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
A position like ambassador is meant for the elders. Matter of fact every political appointment is meant for the elders. They can be well respected

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by grandstar(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Which camp were they settling? Why did they appoint him?
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by leofab(f): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Free to ray
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by Maghan37: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ambassador Nsofor is such a late bloomer, he is a mere Ambassador in 2019, when his age mate Nnamdi Azikiwe was President in 1960.

We should be proud that Nigeria is the only country in the world practicing gerontocracy.
grin
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by hargbolahan01: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

what is gerontocracy again?
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by Conner44: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
hargbolahan01:

Maybe it means a situation where healthy and able bodied youths decide to only vote in people’s great grandparents to occupy political positions in a country
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by pmc01(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Is this a movie scene?

Hello everybody...I am in the top 16 of an entrepreneurship reality t.v show called the next titan. I will be on the show for the next 10 weeks hoping to be the winner with your help.

I need you all to follow my business page @kutilagos, like my pictures and comment on it with the #thenexttitan6..Then also follow @thenext_titan, like their pictures and comment with #kutilagos.
You can watch the show on Tvc and channel 154 starting from October 12.
Will be needing your support to achieve these.
Thank you in advance.

Hello everybody, thank you for your support, together we are making progress.
Please kindly follow @kutilagos and @thenexttitan on twitter.
Comment on both pages and harsh tag #kutilagos and #TNT2019 ��������
Please together we can make this happen.

I need your support in my quest to be the next titan.
I am pitching a business idea of fashion, medicine and technology. A new innovative that will benefit everybody at a very affordable cost.
Please kindly support my brand..God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by femolii: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Day2logic:
A position like ambassador is meant for the elders. Matter of fact every political appointment is meant for the elders. They can be well respected
But this man is too old.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by YorubaAssasin: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kenyans...those ugly piece of crap. They just love to wanna mingle with Nigerians by force... like they're at a par with us. Rubbish! angry
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by naijadrivablog: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
hargbolahan01:
grin He meant Government of old -dead men.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by Omenkata: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:
Kenyans...those ugly piece of crap. They just love to wanna mingle with Nigerians by force... like they're at a par with us. Rubbish! angry
[/s]
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by JerryLegend(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Old baba youngie grin See our ambassador to US of A cry
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
femolii:
But this man is too old.

Even more respect
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
pmc01:
Is this a movie scene?

Hello everybody...I am in the top 16 of an entrepreneurship reality t.v show called the next titan. I will be on the show for the next 10 weeks hoping to be the winner with your help.

I need you all to follow my business page @kutilagos, like my pictures and comment on it with the #thenexttitan6..Then also follow @thenext_titan, like their pictures and comment with #kutilagos.
You can watch the show on Tvc and channel 154 starting from October 12.
Will be needing your support to achieve these.
Thank you in advance.

Hello everybody, thank you for your support, together we are making progress.
Please kindly follow @kutilagos and @thenexttitan on twitter.
Comment on both pages and harsh tag #kutilagos and #TNT2019 ��������
Please together we can make this happen.

I need your support in my quest to be the next titan.
I am pitching a business idea of fashion, medicine and technology. A new innovative that will benefit everybody at a very affordable cost.
Please kindly support my brand..God bless you all.
Contact Tacha's Titans
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by polveijgede: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by mu2sa2: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Is the ambassador ipobian or Afonja? Just asking.
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by KingTom(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
hargbolahan01:
A political system governed by Geriatrics (Old men)
Re: Kenyans Mock Nigerians With Video Of Nigeria's Ambassador To The US by McTobe(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
One of the Modern wonders of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s FDI Inflows Increased 4% To $2.4bn In 2020 – UNCTAD / Tension As Gov Sam Ortom Exposes Presidency On Their Hidden Agenda / EXPOSED: How Peter Obi Hid 2.3billion In Government House Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.