Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,318 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees (22085 Views)

Obaseki Sacks Sabina Chikere, Shaibu’s Sister-In-Law Amid Feud With Deputy / Obaseki Sacks All Commissioners, SAs, SSAs / Protest As Obaseki Sacks 513 Sports Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by MediaGuru36: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
...‘fresh appointments to be made within 30 days’

Edo State Governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki has relieved all his Special Assistants (SAs) and Senior Special Assistants (SSAs) of their appoinments with immediate effect.

A statement issued by Secretary to the State Government, Osarodion Ogie obtained by Igbere TV, said the move was in line with government's efforts to reorganize governance in the state.

“This development is in line with efforts to reorganise the governance structure to enhance efficiency in service delivery to Edo people”, he said.

The SSG revealed that the Governor thanked the sacked appointees “for their service and assures of continued cordial relations in the years ahead.”

He stated that the outgoing appointees have been directed to handover all government property and documents in their possession to his office.

“Fresh appointments will be announced within the next 30 days”, the statement added.

More details later...

http://igberetvnews.com/1039215/breaking-governor-obaseki-sacks-appointees/

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Jasen1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
This game go tough oh

19 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by jowhyte(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jasen1:
This game go tough oh

Very tough as in getting the party ticket while oshio and his niggas are waiting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by chriskosherbal(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
cheesy chaii this man is sharp Osho don see who fit am ...Na Na I understand this statement my mama dey gist me since "say if you b witch u nu meet witch for there and others self nu come wen you dey there . grin

13 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Validated: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Obaseki should look my side as Economic adviser. We need to make Edo state lively again. The time to up developmental stride is now, not serving some god-fathers and political prostitutes.

28 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Citytrend: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
That moment when your boss sent you back into the Job market just hours after Celebrating the Company's Independent.

Trust me they never saw it coming yesterday

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on
Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by profnew1: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
gbam
Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by daddytime(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wow

Make e sha appoint me SA on combatting irregular migration, human trafficking and yahoo yahoo.

* If you fancy a way to earn a legit side income from the comfort of your home and phone without tampering with your normal hustle do me a WhatsApp and let's make the best of this last quarter together.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by PapaBaby: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Replace them with PDP members. Who born Oshiomhole?

There's a reason Edo people call him the Wake and See governor.

Carry go baba, nothing do you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Badonasty(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Kingzeez10: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Film yí máa dùn gan ooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Freemanbobble: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Just2endowed2(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by hisexcellency34: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
All the people Oshiomhole imposed on him

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by internetbusines: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hahahahaha, fear of the unknown!
Soon you will sack this same SSG, CoS, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Arysexy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oshiomothief dey learn for where Obaseki dey

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Daniel058(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
D man strong oo.. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Damaleek: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
nice one but its gonna be hard winning over them during the election because they may shift their support to someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by internetbusines: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Arysexy:
Oshiomothief dey learn for where Obaseki dey
They there they hail someone who is drowning as the day passes by

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by SavageResponse(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
He's probably still pissed cos of the embarrassment he received in New York recently
Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
the man want to build his own political team. being a god father in the South south is almost impossible
Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Royalfurnitures: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good move, some of them are moles, that might work against his second term bid.

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by BYallthentic: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wake and See
Still waters run deep

Rule no1: Never Let them see you coming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
internetbusines:

Atleast some extent of the world knows Oshiomhole and who born Oshiomhole. Who is your father and who born your father?
This is not proper nah,stop talking down on people just because of internet comments.you know the guy or e paper? What planet are you from? Are you a son of thausands father? Because you just behave a like a bastard.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by oshorstan(f): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
MediaGuru36:

http://igberetvnews.com/1039215/breaking-governor-obaseki-sacks-appointees/

I Omigie Oshor Stanley, of Esan West LGA hereby offer myself to the governor as a new SSA or SA. I hope you appoint me so I can contribute my Quota

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by internetbusines: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Meeyankee:

This is not proper nah,stop talking down on people just because of internet comments.you know the guy or e paper? What planet are you from? Are you a son of thausands father? Because you just behave a like a bastard.
Do you know where you deserve? Trash bin!
Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
internetbusines:

They there they hail someone who is drowning as the day passes by
he won't drown if the people are with him. a tree cannot make a forest especially in South South. those who attempt becoming godfathers don't end well here. Akpabio and ameachi are recent examples
Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by Wettoid123: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good one! Like the other man there that was a member of the house of assembly. Now turn special Adviser I wud have love to mention his name when I watch him on live t,v I was disappointed cos that guy is not outspoken at all and he is even a stammerer all of them should go abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Sacks All Political Appointees by internetbusines: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

he won't drown if the people are with him. a tree cannot make a forest especially in South South. those who attempt becoming godfathers don't end well here. Akpabio and ameachi are recent examples
And who is attempting to be a godfather?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Demolish Ajao Estate's Buildings- FAAN / Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space / Economic Recession In Nigeria A Blessing – Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.