Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes (22744 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / What Is The Best Seasoning For Nigerian Fried Rice Color / Mamador Launches Light Fat Butter For Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by namo77: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wow... Where is the venue of the celebration... The fried rice looks delicious shocked

1 Like

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Truthbites: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
Na real fried rice day!
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
kaziblake:
Fried rice.. So yummy
Wow!! kiss
Abeg, what is the name of your hairstyle?? shocked shocked
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Reference(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
TechCapon:
Only three things I need in a woman, know how to cook, be beautiful and be good in za oza room. I don't need your brain.

Indeed Fred Flintstone...
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Softenergy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Yusfunoble:

You don taste am
Tatashi
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by YorubaAssasin: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

Bros, how far na? grin grin grin

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by YorubaAssasin: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

Bros, how far na? grin grin
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by webngnews: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oh
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Chidexsco8448(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
luvly food...chk out mine jare

1 Like

Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by bluebay(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sorry, who named today Fried Rice day? Well lemme know when Akpoo day comes
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by samorobo: 1:51am On Oct 03, 2019
post=82778986:

Presently For the Independence Celebration.
Yes we are.
What's up?
Any better day before we move back to area?

Sorry to ask ooo, .are you a politician or do you work within the corridors of power
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by nlPoster: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2019
TechCapon:
Only three things I need in a woman, know how to cook, be beautiful and be good in za oza room. I don't need your brain.

and what are you bringing to the table?

Esau.
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by Tesclaros(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Isoduwa:

Wetin you sabi do list them let me check your CV
check your email sir
Re: Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes by xcelentattitude(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
post=82777881:
Fried rice and Barbecue Chicken?!

Nothing like it.

Sweet and Delicious

We were actually at the venue yesterday.
Twas salivating!

Apart from that, you know how some foods will taste by just seeing the pic.
#DatsAll.

Oh la la....... tongue

Lol cheesy
Barbecue is life sir!
You can never go wrong with a plate of good food.
We hope you don't see our moniker whenever you are fasting o! grin wink

Lol....
But I thought it used to be 'water is life' grin grin

Anytime I'm fasting I'll simply avoid your threads like a plague grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Unripe Plantain Porridge / #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe / Ogun State Launches MITROS Rice (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.