Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 (959 Views)

Second Law Of Favor: Packaging / Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough Part 2. / Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 by princevinco(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
The book of Romans 9:15 reported what God told Moses in Exodus, “I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion”.

I was led to write articles on this topic after watching a video clip of DSA captioned “You Don’t Need To Pray For Favor Or Sow Seeds To Prosper”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzft-QD8meM&t=440s (this teaching suggests that you don’t need God’s favor to prosper).

Considering the fact that life is not fair because it does not give us what we desire but only what we demand. Also, the Bible says in 1 Samuel 2:9 “He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail”.

This means that the above teaching by DSA is false and satanic because it contradicts the Bible. There is no Christian on earth that can enjoy the kingdom’s prosperity or achieve success in this kingdom on his or her own without the favor of God.
please for the full or complete article visit the site: http://www.destinymoulders.com/provoking-the-oil-of-favor-for-your-success-and-breakthrough-1

First of all, what is favor? Concise Oxford English Dictionary defined Favor as: (1) an act of giving somebody unfair preferential treatment. Secondly, it is also defined as an act of kindness beyond what is usual.

For instance, in the Bible Apostle Paul was a huge success by all standard yet he said in 1Corinthians 15:10 “But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

FOR THE FULL OR COMPLETE ARTICLE PLEASE VISIT THE SITE: http://www.destinymoulders.com/provoking-the-oil-of-favor-for-your-success-and-breakthrough-1/
Re: Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 by obiekunie2: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
in other words gods favor is opened thru tithing and sowing of seeds - which translates to: god is a god of give before you take.

that is to say gods favor can only be given to those who first sow seeds that is equivalent to what they are expecting from god - in other words, for you to be abundantly blessed with god's favor - you must first sow seeds and tight abundantly.

it can then be confidently said that those who are poor failed to sow seeds abundantly no matter what it takes to secure the seeds to be sown or tight to be tighted!

therefore, even if it takes committing crime to secure the seeds to be sown or the tight to be tighted, so long as these seeds and tights are sown in the church of "living christ" FOR THE PASTOR TO DO WHATEVER HE SO WISHES WITH THESE SEEDS AND TIGHTS AS THE SPIRIT LEADS HIM [be it otoboliculus, esewalterisation, busolalution - in fact, even if pastor uses it for privatejetisation, you dont have to concern yourself about it] - last last THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS!

QED!

YOU ALL CAN NOW SEE PART OF THE REASONS WHY OUR YOUTHS ARE INTO CRIME!

BLOODY ANTICHRIST CHURCHES OF MAGOG AND DAGOG!

princevinco:

[s]The book of Romans 9:15 reported what God told Moses in Exodus, “I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion”.

I was led to write articles on this topic after watching a video clip of DSA captioned “You Don’t Need To Pray For Favor Or Sow Seeds To Prosper”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzft-QD8meM&t=440s (this teaching suggests that you don’t need God’s favor to prosper).

Considering the fact that life is not fair because it does not give us what we desire but only what we demand. Also, the Bible says in 1 Samuel 2:9 “He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail”.

This means that the above teaching by DSA is false and satanic because it contradicts the Bible. There is no Christian on earth that can enjoy the kingdom’s prosperity or achieve success in this kingdom on his or her own without the favor of God.
please for the full or complete article visit the site: http://www.destinymoulders.com/provoking-the-oil-of-favor-for-your-success-and-breakthrough-1

First of all, what is favor? Concise Oxford English Dictionary defined Favor as: (1) an act of giving somebody unfair preferential treatment. Secondly, it is also defined as an act of kindness beyond what is usual.

For instance, in the Bible Apostle Paul was a huge success by all standard yet he said in 1Corinthians 15:10 “But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain, but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

FOR THE FULL OR COMPLETE ARTICLE PLEASE VISIT THE SITE: http://www.destinymoulders.com/provoking-the-oil-of-favor-for-your-success-and-breakthrough-1/[/s]

1 Like

Re: Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 by princevinco(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
obiekunie2:
in other words gods favor is opened thru tithing and sowing of seeds - which translates to: god is a god of give before you take.

that is to say gods favor can only be given to those who first sow seeds that is equivalent to what they are expecting from god - in other words, for you to be abundantly blessed with god's favor - you must first sow seeds and tight abundantly.

it can then be confidently said that those who are poor failed to sow seeds abundantly no matter what it takes to secure the seeds to be sown or tight to be tighted!

therefore, even if it takes committing crime to secure the seeds to be sown or the tight to be tighted, so long as these seeds and tights are sown in the church of "living christ" FOR THE PASTOR TO DO WHATEVER HE SO WISHES WITH THESE SEEDS AND TIGHTS AS THE SPIRIT LEADS HIM [be it otoboliculus, esewalterisation, busolalution - in fact, even if pastor uses it for privatejetisation, you dont have to concern yourself about it] - last last THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS!

QED!

YOU ALL CAN NOW SEE PART OF THE REASONS WHY OUR YOUTHS ARE INTO CRIME!

BLOODY ANTICHRIST CHURCHES OF MAGOG AND DAGOG!

Did you go to school at all that you don't know the meaning or spelling of tithe? Your grammar is that of an illiterate or school drop out. No need for me to reply to you.
Re: Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 by obiekunie2: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
princevinco:

[s]Did you go to school at all that you don't know the meaning or spelling of tithe? Your grammar is that of an illiterate or school drop out. No need for me to reply to you.[/s]

i dont know the spelling of tithe bc am not one of those you habitually use it to rob in the name of Christ.

check out the gutter language coming out of a supposed "christian"! cheesy

Bloody antichrist! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 by slaypapa: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pls remove stealing (robbery) from the equation. God does not need anyone to do evil before he bless the person. That is not Christianity

1 Like

Re: Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 by princevinco(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
obiekunie2:

i dont know the spelling of tithe bc am not one of those you habitually use it to rob in the name of Christ.

check out the gutter language coming out of a supposed "christian"! cheesy

Bloody antichrist! angry
@ obiekunie2
Of a truth, I don't blame you for all your grammatical blunders but blame your ignorance. I wish that you have something to offer with regard to my article, so arguing with you over nothing is a waste of time.
Re: Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 by gobuchinny: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
princevinco:

@ obiekunie2
Of a truth, I don't blame you for all your grammatical blunders but blame your ignorance. I wish that you have something to offer with regard to my article, so arguing with you over nothing is a waste of time.

This man is just an apostate grin. A religious armed robber grin. I'm glad nairalanders are seeing through your rubbish posts. You r a reprobate with all your spiritual Fathers combined.

You r so concerned about people's spelling and grammar as if English language is what you will speak in heaven grin cheesy. Clown

(1) (Reply)

Symbiosis Of AI Man And AI Gods. / Fr Mbaka Builds Church For His Home Parish / German Microbiologist Says All Those Who Have Taken Covid_19 Vaccines Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.