Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. (2729 Views)

Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough Part 2. / Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. by Ogbugracekelech: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
What is a Favor?

Favor is when someone wants to participate in your success when someone ordained and anointed by God is interested in participating in your success. Favor is when someone is willing to invest his time, his credibility, his resources, to help you succeed.
All success testimonies are directly related to Favor.
In this kingdom, who likes you matters.

I Samuel 16 vs 22.

You are responsible for activating the flow of favor in your life. Favor can be merited.

Favor is generally defined as unmerited access, but this concept is only sincere when you are talking about the Favor that is derived by the saving Grace of God to men, but the operation of Favor cannot be unmerited.

Proverbs 13 vs 15

“Good understanding gives favor, but the way of transgressors is hard”

It says good understanding can birth favor in a man’s life. A transgressor is not a sinner, a transgressor is a consistent violator of God’s system. There is a dimension of God’s power that is programmed in his laws, you don’t have to be a born again Christian to experience them.

There is a dimension of Gods power that is given to only those who are in the kingdom, it is a dimension of his power that is released through relationship, but there is another dimension of his power that is programmed in his laws, so I can reject him but embrace His principles and that power becomes real in my life.

Something I understand can program Favor, something I don’t understand can program hardship; hardship is predictable, hardship can be sustained, hardship can be multiplied.

Time never changes anything, it only reveals. Changes only occur when we engage the principles that have been mandated by God to effect the changes we desire. Click https://christground.com/2019/08/14/laws-of-favor-with-apostle-joshua-selman-nimmak/ to continue reading.

1 Like

Re: Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. by OLUWABIG(m): 1:10am On Aug 26, 2019
https:///Go3rUKQyAQp9A0XTOHK0nK

Join this group for more Apostle Joshua selman Nimmak messages

(1) (Reply)

The World Would Be A Better Place Without Muslims? / Why Do People Hate Jews? / Did JEPHTHAH Offer His Daughter As A Burnt Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.