Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,959 members, 7,852,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Second Law Of Favor: Packaging - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second Law Of Favor: Packaging (109 Views)

Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough Part 2. / Provoking The Oil Of Favor For Your Success And Breakthrough. 1 / Laws Of Favor, Keys To Activate Favour By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Second Law Of Favor: Packaging by ACKCITY: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2023
I believe you can experience accelerated progress. Accelerated progress is a function of favor; it takes favor to achieve greatness.

Today, we will drive deeper on our teachings of the laws of favor.

“One day of favor is worth a thousand of labor.”

Our discuss will help us to grow in favor.

Looking at my life today I can see God’s favor at work. The measure of success and progress we have enjoyed is a function of God’s favor.

God opened the hearts of wonderful mentors to us; their training and teachings really gave us speed. What if I never met them, what if their hearts were not opened to us? But somewhere along the line you will need someone to take you to the next level.

I’m not talking about trusting people or manipulating people or bribing people. I am talking about someone whose heart God will open and their response to you in many forms can change your story forever.

We can look at the story of Joseph in the scripture; the day he stepped before Pharaoh the great king of Egypt; yes, he interpreted the dream and gave solution to national problem, but Pharaoh could have picked the solution and gave him freedom and maybe some material gifts.

But favor did more, favor opened wide the heart of Pharaoh and the rest is history.

Things can change for you right now, this season. This struggling and running Helter- skelter is enough.

I want to believe that favor will bail you out this season; it can change your story forever.

Read more >> https://www.ackcitynews.com/2023/09/second-law-of-favor-packaging.html

(1) (Reply)

Tongues Of Fire Dr DK Olukoya / The Stone: The Weak And Strong / Tuesday September 12 2023 Open Heavens Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.