Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House (7709 Views)

Gov Abdulrazak Of Kwara State Delivers A World Class Road In Llorin Metropolis ( / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by NORSYK(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
The Evil that Rochas did is now living with him!

This is a road in ogboko Ideator that leads to the house of the immediate past governor of Imo state and the current senator of orlu zone owelle Rochas Okorocha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by SLAP44: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
APC used Rochas to loot Imo and they are the only people shielding him now.

Better don't quote me, I get hot temper o

12 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by GuestLog: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
Simple road you cannot make, if it's statue of your godfather's manhood you'd erect a big one in front of your gate...

13 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by IGBOSON1: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
From my laymans point of view, i'm seeing this as the result of a whack road construction job! Besides the inferior and ugly looking road, it's clear a proper pre-construction surveying wasn't done to help channel rain/flood water properly! Wish his mansion was washed away as well!

I'm yet to see a Rochas road that i can look at and nod my head that this looks like a good job! sad

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by daddytime(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Roaches the cocroach

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Chikpat(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
This is not a man made problem
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by ursullalinda(f): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
The erosion down east this year is just 10 much
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by NORSYK(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chikpat:
This is not a man made problem

Are you for real? Ain't you seeing the quality of the road

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Seetto: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
What I am seeing here is erosion, this is peculiar with south east..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by kikake: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Rochas wanted to make Ogboko replace Orlu as biggest town in Imo West.

He even scrapped urban roads in Orlu.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by seankafor(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Am no rochas fan but this is mainly a tragedy of erosion and poor drainage system..it has less to do with the road quality or some sorts..

1 Like

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by NwaNimo1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
No gutter.....typical Okoroawusa!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Saao(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Technically, that's erosion problem? Although the work was poorly done. I'm not his fan but u can't totally blame him

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Johnnyessence(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
NORSYK:
The Evil that Rochas did is now living with him!

This is a road in ogboko Ideator that leads to the house of the immediate past governor of Imo state and the current senator of orlu zone owelle Rochas Okorocha.

Chaiiiiiiiii this road is a death trap. this road is very bad.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by iluvdonjazzy: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
eyaah
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by omenka(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Looks alot better than that leading to Goodluck Jonathan's home. cool

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by IbyOneGod: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Governor Ihedioha is a wicked man
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by sevenhundred(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=82784218]No gutter.....typical Okoroawusa! look very well!!!!!
Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by donbuchi1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Saao:
Technically, that's erosion problem? Although the work was poorly done. I'm not his fan but u can't totally blame him

You know nothing Sir

1 Like

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by slimfit1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
I guess we will just be looking till the world Nigeria is defined as failure in dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
slimfit1:
I guess we will just be looking till the world Nigeria is defined as failure in dictionary.
You mean Biafra? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by McTobe(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2019
How many roads that Julius Berger did in the SE did you see erosion wash off? You don’t know Rochas style of road construction. That guy is Legendary in China Road construction
Seetto:
What I am seeing here is erosion, this is peculiar with south east..

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Rochas is not a human being

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by 1shortblackboy: 12:55am On Oct 03, 2019
But what is this nonsense he's always putting across the road bikonu

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Alamu1111: 2:46am On Oct 03, 2019
The man just like to Dey dance up and down he no do well for that state at all I wonder person wah vote for me big belle man

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by godwinkessi: 3:54am On Oct 03, 2019
Saao:

Erosion on every single road that was constructed by him in a single state! Reason am

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by godwinkessi: 3:56am On Oct 03, 2019
See the raid thickness! No good drainage. If this can be done to himself, u can imagine what he did to the rest of Imolites! Even those metal frame works u see how they’re falling off

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by stinggy(m): 4:17am On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin
Serves him right. How can you build roads without drainage? Especially in an area susceptible to flooding undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Jamesbally: 5:58am On Oct 03, 2019
What do you expect from the East? That is the Head Quarters of Poor Governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by Olamilekxy(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2019
all what I can see is red mud
okorocha is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House by YorubaNinja: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Man Who Nationalised In Nigeria Has Finally Joined The NPF (see Photos) / Oyo Pdp Chairman Has Been Assasinated: / Ooni Of Ife, South-West Traditional Rulers Back Creation Of State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.