Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) (8296 Views)

Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / See What I Saw In INEC Office Yesterday ( Shocking Photo) / Dino Melaye's Outfit To AY Live Yesterday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by MrWriter(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
On the 2nd of October, 2019, the Community Court of Justice, ECOWAS, Hon. Justice Edward A. Asante represented by Hon. Justice Modupe Atok visited the incumbent Governor of Lagos, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, CmaTrends reports.
In the media coverage, the Governor received the state's guests warmly and presented to the house how judiciary is the last hope of the common man and the appreciation of the doctrine of separation of power for good governance.
In his presentation, he recapitulates that "our judiciary as the last hope of the common man and our appreciation of the doctrine of separation of power for good governance".

Source: https://cmatrends.com/blog/2019/10/02/lagos-state-governor-babajide-sanwo-olu-receives-top-ecowas-officials-as-he-presents-the-judicial-way-forward/

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by saheedbadmus(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2019
Aiiit
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Border issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by Citytrend: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Hnmm
Ecowas that has played no role on the Xenophobic in South Africa?

What are they Doing in Nigeria. Is here South Africa?

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Lagos looks like it has no governor

13 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by Outreachms: 6:02am On Oct 03, 2019
Can someone tell me ONE THING Sanwo Olu has done for Lagos?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by javaguru: 6:02am On Oct 03, 2019
so what is this
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by BUSHHUNTER: 6:02am On Oct 03, 2019
This man work for Lagos..

Na audio work we dey hear we no dey see.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Picture two. Man by the far left has no neck? All those ones don chop money die!

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by Eportal123: 6:04am On Oct 03, 2019
Sanwo the drug baron.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Citytrend:
Hnmm
Ecowas that has played no role on the Xenophobic in South Africa?

What are they Doing in Nigeria. Is here South Africa?

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

ECOWAS jurisdiction is West Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by richiepolymer(m): 6:08am On Oct 03, 2019
angry
Absolutely nothing!!!!
Lagos will regret not unseating okpolo eye

Outreachms:
Can someone tell me ONE THING Sanwo Olu has done for Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by NonFarmPayrol: 6:10am On Oct 03, 2019
ednut1:
Lagos looks like it has no governor

True

People spent 5 hours on the road yesterday at Lekki epe there was traffic till 1am and this fool is taking pic up and dan

Since he came on. Lagos has paused

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by richiepolymer(m): 6:11am On Oct 03, 2019
Is Sanwo-Olu happy that ECOWAS visitors had to pass through that shameful Badagry-mile 2 road?
Lagosians continue to clap for your foolishness. Enjoy your sitting duck Governor

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by Citytrend: 6:11am On Oct 03, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

ECOWAS jurisdiction is West Africa
And you feel West Africans was not affected?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by seguno2: 6:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Government of pictures don start again angry

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:15am On Oct 03, 2019
Citytrend:
And you feel West Africans was not affected?

There are protocols and rules.

If the issue became too big for a "State" to handle, then you can have them weigh in.

The situation was actually not beyond Nigeria to deal with.

If Nigeria decides to go in full force fight with S.A, trust me, they can't handle it!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by FirstSon01: 6:15am On Oct 03, 2019
They didn't bother to come when the president was around because they know he abhors anything that is called Court. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by anonimi: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2019
seguno2:
Government of pictures don start again angry

That is how to continue stealing Lagosians money while facilities rot and decay.

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by Citytrend: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Protocol when Lives and the economy they where formed to protect are ablaze in South Africa?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2019
They all love suits and tie, only 2 native attires ,hmm i see shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2019
undecided undecided

How can a human being allow himself to grow this shapless, he even compounded the appearance with his 1950s coat and their host always appearing like a bird wanting to take flight with his shoulders abnormally raised.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by KiddiesTablets(f): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Get your children educational android tablets @ N20,000 with free delivery nationwide. Go through my threads for pictures and please check my signature for contact..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by knowmedia: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Wish our govt can do more of action that talking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2019
And so...

Should that be called development because he hosted ecowas officials in his office?

Nonsense.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by Itzteewhy(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2019
I don't know y this man is always busy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Hosted Top ECOWAS Officials In His Office Yesterday (Pictures) by Layooo8: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Still preparing and he is returning d money use for election before he can start work, abi make he no return moni for elections?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence / Umahi: Insecurity Is A Result Of The Failure Of Past Leaders / Atiku Abubakar Picks Emeka Ihedioha As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.