Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,386 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi (26356 Views)

Ghanaian Lesbian Woman Accused Of Sexually Molesting Her Neighbour Freed (photo) / Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Islie: 2:15pm On May 22, 2015
A mob in Argungu town of Kebbi state burn​ed an elderly woman to death, after accusing her of witchcraft, the Hausa service of the BBC is reporting.
The state commissioner of Police, Danladi Mshelbwala who confirmed the incident, said the command has already launched an investigation into the act.
Although the full name of the woman was not revealed, the report said people in the town were accusing the lady of going from “House to House in the name of begging to snatch their souls”.
Mr. Mshelbwala was also quoted as saying that his officers only met the burnt remains of the old woman by the time they arrived after receiving information about the ​attack​.
He said the command would take all action necessary ​under​ the law.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/183483-%e2%80%8bw%e2%80%8boman-%e2%80%8baccused-of-witchcraft-burned-to-death-%e2%80%8bin-kebbi.html

Photo by
http://etimade..com/2015/05/photo-woman-accused-of-witchcraft-burnt.html?m=1

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by ammyluv2002(f): 2:40pm On May 22, 2015
People are not smiling these days

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by 2cato: 2:52pm On May 22, 2015
Everybody is looking for whom to blame their failure in life on.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by kombats: 8:31am On May 23, 2015
If dem see correct witch nobody go tell dem. Just remember where is that nairaland witch that use to surface around 2009/2010 hpe say no b she b dat ooo
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Mubby4luv(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2015
9ja I hail
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Bonapart(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2015
My people in the north how market? When we go hear good news from una if not only burning and killings...
first: stop worshipping half moon and star. Worship the creator
Second: stop fighting and killing for a prophet that never rose up. JESUS told peter "do not fight for me because my Kingdom is not here, if my Kingdom was here then i will ask you to fight for me"
Third: accept JESUS CHRIST as your personal Lord and saviour. He's the only one that said "i go now and prepare a place for you. If i do, i will come again and receive you unto myself so that where I am there you will be also" He also tells us "i am the way, truth and life. No one cometh to the father except by me"

Accept JESUS
Accept JESUS
Accept JESUS

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by wise7(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by generaluthman: 8:32am On May 23, 2015
Jungle justice
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by jeeqaa7(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2015
Eyah
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by ultrazone(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2015
qqqq
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:32am On May 23, 2015
ISLAM!!!!!! embarassed

ISLAMABAD

25 Likes

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by okooloyun1(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2015
This is serious
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by boman2014: 8:33am On May 23, 2015
wicked world

stuupid people
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Abuklaw(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2015
OH MY GOD! what savagery an act. This people has forgotten the sanctity of human life. Some people's calendar as at today is 23-05-1815 (two centuries ago)

Earlier they learn to be responsible for their failure the better.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by delishpot: 8:33am On May 23, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAM!!!!!! embarassed
ISLAMABAD

Churches do worse in some states in naija. Where they hunt and kill kids as witches.

@Topic

Chei, then we wonder why God is not answering prayers for Naija.

13 Likes

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by ralphrhyne(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2015
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Abuklaw(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAM!!!!!! embarassed

ISLAMABAD
you suppose to be hanged for this comment. Where in the post did you see Islam mentioned? What is your problem with Islam dude? Things like this happens everywhere not only in the presume Muslim majority locality.

You had better use your brain not anus next time you want to comment on issues like this. Islamophobes should better get cure or die hating.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:34am On May 23, 2015
sweet jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by ElectronByte(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2015
Was her body cut into two or why are there 2 burning spots?
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Rahmatuparker: 8:34am On May 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:34am On May 23, 2015
Just like that... prosecutor, jury and judge.

I have seen worse sha ALUU4...
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by efilefun(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAM!!!!!! embarassed
ISLAMABAD
You so senseless for that post, so jungle justice started today right ALUU 4 was by muslims also abii? oponu oshi

12 Likes

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by umarc19: 8:35am On May 23, 2015
Wow...WTF

Nigerians and Jungle Justice is like Bread and Butter.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by finamaris(f): 8:35am On May 23, 2015
Like seriously
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by missionmex(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2015
In this 21st century?
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by chizmorgan: 8:35am On May 23, 2015
Nawa this is wickedness
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by tonididdy(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2015
Yum...

I mean YUCK
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by calabaman(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAM!!!!!! embarassed

ISLAMABAD
not ISLAM
But pure human wickedness and savagery

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by oluwafemi113(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2015
For dis century undecided
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Timoleon(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2015
wtf? This is terrible. We are sadly in the end times. Mass discontentment. irresponsibility, people looking to blame others for their problems, mass histeria triggered by some jobless fellow. It is literary unsafe to b a nigerian these days, every day we face a million ways to die. I wonder who conducted the investigations...stealing of souls indeed. smh. Rest in peace to theburnt.
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 8:37am On May 23, 2015
Kabiesi Oluwa! Chai!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Jumps To Death In South Africa To Avoid Arrest / Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) / Young Girl Assaults Police Officers Trying To Penalise Her Mom For Breaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.