Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here (4492 Views)

Man Asks Google Which Country Is Called Zoo - Watch To See Result / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos / Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by iamkheedah(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
We are yet to find out if the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) result of PDP’s governorship candidate Senator Douye Diri that is currently circulating on social media is also part of his campaign strategy or the handiwork of other strong opposition parties to cause a stir online.

Anyways, whichever is the case, the certificate making rounds caught our attention and we decided to share it with you! 

The senator had a pass in English language, Mathematics and Literature, Good in Religious Knowledge, Excellent in Government,  Very Good in Economics.

Read more:
https://www.teegist.com/2019/10/02/bayelsa-elections-pdp-flag-bearer-sen-douye-diris-waec-result-licks-on-social-media-see-result/

CC: lalastica, obinoscopy, ishilove

1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
much better than Buhari's Nepa bill certificate.You just proved he is qualified to contest.Next!!!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
He has A1 in eonomics .We can manage his english if he performs on the economy of Bayelsa state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by unohbethel(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hhmm but this is better than the dullards own la

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by unohbethel(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
much better than Buhari's Nepa bill certificate.You just proved he is qualified to contest.Next!!!!
PaChukwudi44:
He has A1 in eonomics .We can manage his english if he performs on the economy of Bayelsa state
they are coming for u...

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
It's better than a popular former candidate's own, at least.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by festacman(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cheap blackmail. Most of us who attended village schools combine two WAEC certificates: first one from May/June exams and second one from Nov/Dec exams. I am sure the candidate has another certificate from second sitting.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by mrvitalis(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
A1 and B2 in economics and maths shows he is smart maybe lacked the right teachers

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by omenka(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
I have no doubt in my mind your result doesnt look any different, reason why you've been MANAGING on nairaland.

How sad.

You want to rub your ill luck on the gentleman. If I were him, I would commission someone to locate you and pay you handsomely NOT TO SUPPORT ME, because, if history is anything to go by (cc Jonathan, Atiku, Fayose, Onnoghen, Saraki, Dino, etc), NO POLITICIAN WOULD WANT TO HAVE YOU SUPPORTING THEM.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by Johnnyessence(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
iamkheedah:
We are yet to find out if the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) result of PDP’s governorship candidate Senator Douye Diri that is currently circulating on social media is also part of his campaign strategy or the handiwork of other strong opposition parties to cause a stir online.

Anyways, whichever is the case, the certificate making rounds caught our attention and we decided to share it with you! 

The senator had a pass in English language, Mathematics and Literature, Good in Religious Knowledge, Excellent in Government,  Very Good in Economics.

Read more:
https://www.teegist.com/2019/10/02/bayelsa-elections-pdp-flag-bearer-sen-douye-diris-waec-result-licks-on-social-media-see-result/

at least he had pass in all the subjects, please what's buhari waec results. Ordinary Cambridge exam , he never pass. Na affidavit he presented in the court of law .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by Johnnyessence(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
omenka:
I have no doubt in my mind your result doesnt look any different, reason why you've been MANAGING on nairaland.

How sad.

You want to rub your ill luck on the gentleman. If I were him, I would commission someone to locate you and pay you handsomely NOT TO SUPPORT ME, because, if history is anything to go by (cc Jonathan, Atiku, Fayose, Onnoghen, Saraki, Dino, etc), NO POLITICIAN WOULD WANT TO HAVE YOU SUPPORTING THEM.
As if you have A1 in your core subjects in waec and neco results. Abegi jare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
omenka:

How sad.

As a consolation I didnt support Akpabio cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by oneman2k7: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
compare this with d affidavit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by omenka(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Johnnyessence:
As if you have A1 in your core subjects in waec and neco results. Abegi jare.
English Language: 1 (Had a Ghanaian teacher back then. God rest his soul).

Mathematics: 3 (didnt go anywhere close to further maths)

Chemistry: 3 (didnt expect that until the result came out. Expected to do worse)

Physics: 2 (even though I ended up in the field of Chem, I preferred physics to Chem back in Sec Sch. and proudly studying for a Ph.D in Chemistry.)

Biology: 2 (had a fantastic Bio teacher and a very strict ol lady. Was one of her favorite students).

Geography: 5 (hated geo with a passion).

Agricultural Science: 6 (hated agric just a bit less than Geo).

Think I can beat my chest anywhere that I had a fairly good result.

Had Seven As in NECO with a pass in English language. Have never used the result anywhere and didnt even bother collecting the cert to this day. Neco na fraud.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by omenka(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

As a consolation I didnt support Akpabio cool cool cool
Oh, so even you recognize anyone you support tend to wind up in misfortune. grin

Doesnt that give you serious concerns? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by Johnnyessence(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
omenka:
English Language: 1 (Had a Ghanaian teacher back then. God rest his soul).

Mathematics: 3 (didnt go anywhere close to further maths)

Chemistry: 3 (didnt expect that until the result came out. Expected to do worse)

Physics: 2 (even though I ended up in the field of Chem, I preferred physics to Chem back in Sec Sch. and proudly studying for a Ph.D in Chemistry.)

Biology: 2 (had a fantastic Bio teacher and a very strict ol lady. Was one of her favorite students).

Geography: 5 (hated geo with a passion).

Agricultural Science: 6 (hated agric just a bit less than Geo).

Think I can beat my chest anywhere that I had a fairly good result.

Had Seven As in NECO with a pass in English language. Have never used the result anywhere and didnt even bother collecting the cert to this day. Neco na fraud.
omenka with his lies and propaganda. not today I know you now. your propaganda doesn't hold any water again jare. your time has gone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by omenka(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Johnnyessence:
omenka with his lies and propaganda. not today I know you now. your propaganda doesn't hold any water again jare. your time has gone.
K.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by Ruggedniggaone: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
op just end up disgracing himself is it not better than bullhari NEPA bill

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by Exc2000: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin

PDP are thugs who made it life and wanted to lunder their image through politics

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by ShitHead(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Religious Knowledge: Excellent

Economics: Very Good.

He is God fearing and Prudent. Right choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by iluvdonjazzy: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
he try na
Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is a sound results compared to Buhari who has none and kemi Adeosun who forged her results throughout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by BuhariAdvocate: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
You no get shame you should ask him how he got admitted to university .
PaChukwudi44:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by Chikpat(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Since 1999, PDP has been ruling Bayelsa. How far?
Opposition should win Bayelsa for once let's make a fair comparism
Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by respect80(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
What has WAEC or SSCE result got to do with contesting for election in Nigeria

Everyone including my goat is eminently qualified to aspire for any political post with or without SSCE because that's the new standard so let's stop talking about things that ain't necessary to talk about.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You no get shame you should ask him how he got admitted to university .

The same way someone with Nepa bill certificate got elected as president of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by Niaja4real(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
iamkheedah:

Read more:

Good result. Eminently qualified to contest in any election & for any office.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by Validated: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chikpat:
Since 1999, PDP has been ruling Bayelsa. How far?
Opposition should win Bayelsa for once let's make a fair comparism

But you do not want PDP in Lagos so we can also make comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by senatordave1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Niaja4real:

Good result. Eminently qualified to contest in any election & for any office.
But how did he gain university admission
Re: Bayelsa Guber: PDP Flag Bearer's WAEC Result Leaked Online, See Result Here by senatordave1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
ShitHead:
Religious Knowledge: Excellent

Economics: Very Good.

He is God fearing and Prudent. Right choice.
Unfortunately apc is winning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos and African Americans team up to build a brand New City in Anambra state / Who Else Notice Esn now uses Advance Weapons(pics) / Did Queen Elizabeth Kill Diana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.