Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" (37158 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Iā€™m Homeless, Please Let Me Stay Longer ā€“ Lucy Begs / How Smoking Loud Got Me Sign To Davido's DMW Imprint -- Dremo / FIA FIA ! Davido Smoking Loud On His Birthday. (photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Ruggedniggaone: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
I thought am the only one

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by showafrica(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Not healthy, make sure you supplement with fruits and vegetables

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by ELgordo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
ovoko! pass the kpoliiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by stevenapron: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
They will not arrest dis one for smoking but will be disturbing people in the street that has lighter in their pocket
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Starboytwo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
gaetano:
Naso. 10 years later you will see him on a hospital bed soliciting for cash with a gofundme account to change his kidney. Wetin concern me sef undecided
in Sha Allah in 10 years time, you will not see him like that.... Please learn to respect people for who they are...

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Tonnyray: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
DonX001:
So why is Nairaland bringing this on front page??
Cc: Seun- see live example of the useless threads making front page that you were asking about.
You need to seriously query the mods bringing crappy threads like this to the front page.
If it doesn't make front page then it's no longer nairaland lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
jesvic91:
Yeap bro
Weed makes you high

But

God is the most high

Does God Smoke weed?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by madenigga(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
I quit smoking, drinking and whoring.

Ever since I did that I am beginning to get this inner happiness. Sin in any form does not pay

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by OnPointMan(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Powerful agent of the devil. Using style to lure people into your bad habit. Wehdone.

Check my signature my people.
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by 2shure: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
Loud na kolorado
Starboytwo:
Omo oti pe ti mo ti fah loud ooo

For those who don't know loud, here is a simple heirachy

Weed - sk - Arizona -"loud" - Colorado(this one strong gan)

Team "pawpaw" Arizona
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by gaetano: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
in Sha Allah in 10 years time, you will not see him like that.... Please learn to respect people for who they are...

There's no need for prayers. Just live responsibly, that's all. SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG.
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by cluewebhost(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
After EFCC, NDLEA is next
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Starboytwo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
gaetano:

There's no need for prayers. Just live responsibly, that's all. SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG.
story for God's bruv.... Anybody is liable to die any time...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by renewable1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Just imagine

You can enjoy minimum 10HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY with #178k only. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
SMH why are you telling us
Should we clap for you, Dance for you or do parade for you

Ladies OK Grade A London polo top N40,000. We deliver anywhere within Nigeria.
Read signature

One polo top for 40k? I'm intrigued
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Tayor23(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
You mean he should repent for smoking? You are the one who need repentance for judging your fellow human being
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Mayu27: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:

Team "pawpaw" Arizona
This is it

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Exc2000: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
This Naira Marley and his daily bragging, always talking about smoking, he smoke reach fela or he smoke rich burna boy.

forget oo, fela only smoked weed or plain marijuana...

if fela tries to smoke SK , Collorado or loud the way he was smoking weed back then fella would had gone completely naked and mad
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Olowola2: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:

Team "pawpaw" Arizona
You Deserve Award
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Olaikpu10: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

forget oo, fela only smoked weed or plain marijuana...

if fela tries to smoke SK , Collorado or loud the way he was smoking weed back then fella would had gone completely naked and mad
[/s]
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by makeherscream(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
if America are proud to introduce Chris brown as a musician now so Nigeria will also be proud to introduce naira shitly as a musician . hmmmm smh I weep for 9ja ..9ja which way na
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Bale sir

Beautiful, how can you be reached?
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Lanruze: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
God bless you for this comment.

Very true.

Product of a disjointed delussioned young mind.

Weed, Arizona, SK, Paw-Paw, and Black Mamba(Colorado) have one effect on the long run....It damages the brain cell gradually till you loose your sanity.

Symptoms-Aggressiveness, Memory loss, Short Temperedness, passiveness(Carefree attitude), low personal hygiene drive, etc.

The film -Scarface by Al-pacino in the '70s had its own negative effect on that generation with a very high abuse of crack. The film portrayed Al-pacino as untouchable. A distant family member now late was caught in the "crack" frenzy. He worked as a chartered accountant with KPMG (Peat Marwick Ani) of old. Very handsome and fresh at the beginning and pushful.

He went insane on the long -run. He ran mad. Ask an average weed smoker if he doesn't have those symptoms mentioned above.

Finally stay off Drugs.

Naira marley is a dis-jointed Young man who will regret his negative influence on the long run .......

Pauladex:
Product of faulty upbringing

Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by DonX001: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tonnyray:
If it doesn't make front page then it's no longer nairaland lipsrsealed undecided
Lol, the thing tire me jare!
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Starboytwo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mayu27:

This is it
which is under which pls
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by notoriousbabe: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
See person that some people are looking up to as their role model. Rubbish
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Chingykay77(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Las las na rehab you go end if you no stop
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by sexysage(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
This one is a wasted life already. Follow him at your peril. Stop making stupid people famous !
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Until you become like lil Wayne
Re: Naira Marley: "Smoking Loud Makes Me Stay Happy And See Jeje" by MillerJnr(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
This one go kill himself one day just to trend,
Na by force?
See face sef, people wey weed pass you dey town but you no go hear their mouth,
Bad boy by force, wor wor like black dog with fallen ears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Sleep In A Coffin - Charly Boy / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches ā€“ Actress Adesegha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.