Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha (4627 Views)

Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by GistMore11: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Popular blogger Tunde Ednut rain curse on an IG user who photoshopped his image with ex BBNaija housemate, Tacha. Gistmore reports

Tunde Ednut had dislike Tacha from day one even before and after her stay in the BBNaija season 4.

Recall Tunde Ednut warned all his over 1.7 million IG followers never to vote for her and had always been praying for big brother to evict Tacha until she finally got disqualified from the reality show he was excited about her exist.

Sharing the image, Tunde Ednut wrote;
Wait! What’s the meaning of this bullshit? The person that designed this is an idiot and I am not happy about this development. #AudioWife

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/tunde-ednut-reacts-after-a-user-photoshopped-his-image-with-tacha

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by GistMore11: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2019

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by JubrinElSudan: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
You are not happy yet you posted it. Nonsense and TundeTasha angry

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by praizblog: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by Tamarapetty(f): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
cheesy they deserve each other.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by Lonewolf98: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
He likes it if not he would have posted it, clout chaser..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by Biritiko: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lonewolf98:
He likes it if not he would have posted it, clout chaser..
You didn’t make any sense

7 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by bestboo001: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
You are not happy yet you posted it. Nonsense and TundeTasha angry
Pls kindly explain how he would have expressed his displeasure without posting the picture.
Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by Lonewolf98: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Biritiko:

You didn’t make any sense
Are you related to him?
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by Hintona(f): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Happy married life to them.

Me what is my own as if he will not be happy if she open for him.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by harryportter: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
bestboo001:

Pls kindly explain how he would have expressed his displeasure without posting the picture.
Thanks..
WHEN BUHARI TALKED ABOUT CHANGE IN 2014/2015 DID HE SHOW U THE PICTURE OF THE CHANGE HE WAS TALKING ABOUT? YET U BELIEVED HIM AND VOTED FOR HIM.THAT SAME SCENARIO IS APPLICABLE TO THIS ONE.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by backnbeta(f): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Guy loves Tach grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by KJOSVideos(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
My people i run a youtube review channel that talks about phones to buy, speakers and other things. I just dey start oh. so please give it a look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxu0AHFwUR4&t=13s
GistMore11:

Popular blogger Tunde Ednut rain curse on an IG user who photoshopped his image with ex BBNaija housemate, Tacha. Gistmore reports

Tunde Ednut had dislike Tacha from day one even before and after her stay in the BBNaija season 4.

Recall Tunde Ednut warned all his over 1.7 million IG followers never to vote for her and had always been praying for big brother to evict Tacha until she finally got disqualified from the reality show he was excited about her exist.

Sharing the image, Tunde Ednut wrote;

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/tunde-ednut-reacts-after-a-user-photoshopped-his-image-with-tacha
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
this is funny aswr
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by Khd95(m): 5:16am On Oct 04, 2019
Tunde ednut and clout chasing

Bisssh nigger

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by Auladimeji1: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2019
No no,I want to see Shata bandle and Tasha
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by b3llo(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2019
The only thing I know about Tasha is her pix and I read she is ill mannered and have a silicon booty.
Re: Tunde Ednut Reacts After A User Photoshopped His Image With Tacha by braimeddy: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2019
They really look good together though

(1) (Reply)

See What Nengi & OZO Saw In HOH Room After Erica & Kid Left (video) / World's Tallest Married Couples Receives Guinness World Record / See Rihanna Taking Cocaine At The Club (PICTURED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.