Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam (26290 Views)

Perekeme Richard Kpodo For Raping A Girl In His Hotel, Arraigned In Court / Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by sylve11: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
internationalman:

Even if they agree to extradite him now they will still inject him with chemicals that will traumatise him with mental imbalance for the rest of his life ..

Wicked people

Really shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Japsylee: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Once it's an afonja they will say a Nigerian man but if na igbos they will write his name on the headline.

Please who deceiving who here self? Let's call out evil and crime for what it is not to be doing ethnic abi tribal profiling!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by linearity: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
internationalman:
He should be extradited to Nigeria..

Will they, the US allow their citizen to rot in a Nigerian jail even if the crime was committed in Nigeria..

Even if they agree to extradite him now they will still inject him with chemicals that will traumatise him with mental imbalance for the rest of his life ..

Wicked people

The intended receiving country have to request for extradition, source countries don’t just extradite people without a request.

Also, the receiving only request for extradition, if the people is accused of a crime in the receiving country for which, he/she is been extradited to face. I doubt if the Nigerian government will be requesting his extradition.

You must be talking about deportation to serve out his sentencing, this is only done if there is a prior agreement between both countries and the agreement will clearly state the crimes eligible for such treatment and a commitment to ensure the convict serves out his/her jail time and not just released into the streets upon touch down.

However, he will be summarily deported to Nigeria after he finishing serving his jail time, provided he is not a US citizen.
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
einsteine:

What is this one saying?

Is he more talented than Trevor Graves, who hacked the FBI and NSA and is now doing fifteen years in US prison?

Or , Xzavyer Narvaeza, valedictorian who is now doing 10 years?

He is not even a proper hacker. Just a script kiddie utilizing simple phishing techniques.

I wonder where you guys heard that America employs run-of-the-mill criminals on account of "talents'.

Dude has no talent. anybody who can do a google search can do this.
Trevor Graves hack his professor acc and upgraded his and his friends score not FBI site

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by sapientia(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
He is an online fraudster.

Not a Hacker.

Mostly abused word in ICT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by sapientia(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
einsteine:

What is this one saying?

Is he more talented than Trevor Graves, who hacked the FBI and NSA and is now doing fifteen years in US prison?

Or , Xzavyer Narvaeza, valedictorian who is now doing 10 years?

He is not even a proper hacker. Just a script kiddie utilizing simple phishing techniques.

I wonder where you guys heard that America employs run-of-the-mill criminals on account of "talents'.

Dude has no talent. anybody who can do a google search can do this.

His name and hacking should not even be in same sentence.

Trust me, that word hacker was added by Nigerian bloggers.
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by dkronicle(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
tayebest:
This guy na brain box shocked America will keep him somewhere until we don't hear about him again and they will eventually explore his talents.
What is there to explore? That kind of scam don tey
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by FuckDaMods: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
tayebest:
This guy na brain box shocked America will keep him somewhere until we don't hear about him again and they will eventually explore his talents.
Because he is yoruba now he is a brainbox, if it was invictus all of you will be shouting criminal ipob. Hypocrites
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by shakyum: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
NGRsenate:
Nawa o

You scam people in the US and still ship proceeds of your scam to people with addresses in the US?

I’m sure he used gmail

I’m sure he used the computer he was using for this to check his private emails and Facebook and Twitter on the same browser window where he does his other black stuff

I’m sure he was using his home wifi with a US vpn or even without a vpn sef

There were probably too many breadcrumbs. There are Albanian credit card fraudsters in the US, plenty, but you hardly hear about one getting caught.

Blacks naturally tend to be unwise.

he was cut does not mean he dont know all those stuff you are talking about. Do you think that 1M Dollars is 1M Naira? that's a huge amount. America will surely use
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by ridbell01(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
We are omoluabi and that's name doesn't represent us and we don't support criminals if he's found guilty pls kill him he should stop bring shame to us
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mutemenot:
He's representing the South West in the competition shocked
Na we he dey represent
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Ceoking6: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
NGRsenate:
Nawa o

You scam people in the US and still ship proceeds of your scam to people with addresses in the US?

I’m sure he used gmail

I’m sure he used the computer he was using for this to check his private emails and Facebook and Twitter on the same browser window where he does his other black stuff

There were probably too many breadcrumbs. There are Albanian credit card fraudsters in the US, plenty, but you hardly hear about one getting caught.

I can bet you an notice me kill am, blacks and showoff
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by fabienjoe: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
tayebest:

No one exploits the talents of a criminal. Not in the developed world. And what's fantastic about cloning websites? It takes no special skill.
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by fabienjoe: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
internationalman:
He should be extradited to Nigeria..

Will they, the US allow their citizen to rot in a Nigerian jail even if the crime was committed in Nigeria..

Wicked people

Another lie. No one in the civilized world of US and Western Europe injects anyone with any toxic chemical secretly. If you are a criminal, you're sentenced according to the law. No more, no less. Even if you are to die by lethal injection, it's never a secret. No one injects and releases you to become an slowpoke or die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by segun18(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Omo iranu...Adoju ti ni Omo.Omo Ale Olori buruku.

Alapa ma si se.

Useless boy .He has brought Shame to himself and is Family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Jaqenhghar: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sleevia:
his talent is not at par with those that caught him. America does not need him.

NIGERIAN interned fraudster are babies when it comes to these things.
.they dont know
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
tayebest:

You're silly,
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Martahi: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
tayebest:
and then kill him later
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Psalm2423(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
shakyum:

he was cut does not mean he dont know all those stuff you are talking about. Do you think that 1M Dollars is 1M Naira? that's a huge amount. America will surely use

There was probably a rat in the case. Cause if he ran out of the US, I’m sure he would’ve dropped everything that would implicate him in the US.

And the guy is a hacker, don’t know why people feel that that’s not the case. Social engineering is a tool used by hackers as well as phishing. To play “man in the middle” and “end man” game no be beans. People way never touch computer before day say na script kiddie.

I quoted you to contribute on your comment bro. The second paragraph is aimed at those tribalists who won’t accept he’s a hacker cause he ain’t from their nation.
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by LastSurvivor11: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Neshietdebayzman:
Such comment speaks of suicide. Hope you don't tend to commit suicide? Pls don't if that's what's you're thinking of.

You must be joking bro!!
I have no reason for suicide!!
I make at least 1.3m Naira a month..
I have a beautiful baby girl I can’t get eyes off..
I have ITA for Canada..
Dude am very comfortable to think of such..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by abbey621(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is the classic case of village people working vigorously on his case. For example, everyone knows that scamming while based in the USA will eventually put you in trouble but when you have the balls to scam employees of the government, that's a special case of stupidity....Local Man is Perplexed shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by henryobinna(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
logan2:
you fit create "hello page" undecided
I do more than that, by far.
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Xclusiveme: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
I give up on Nigeria. See me thinking Naija go change for the better one day, but it seems corruption and greed won't allow us.

Pls Lord Take Nigeria to a greater height and prosperous living for everyone OR take Nigeria back to how it was in the 2001

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Legendguru: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
NGRsenate:
Nawa o

I’m sure he used gmail

senior man.I perceive experience.I dy wit u sha
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Flamzey00(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
Give your life to Christ and stop typing trash here joor. Person wey Dem catch na him b thief.....:
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by eedrees(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
$1m = #355,000,000..
Bois don touch money shaa..

I swear
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by chigoizie7(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Boys need wise up, scam wey dem run 2013, chop money finish, na I’m dem come pack them now. Lol
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Blackvic1: 1:00am On Oct 05, 2019
Psalm2423:

There was probably a rat in the case. Cause if he ran out of the US, I’m sure he would’ve dropped everything that would implicate him in the US.

And the guy is a hacker, don’t know why people feel that that’s not the case. Social engineering is a tool used by hackers as well as phishing. To play “man in the middle” and “end man” game no be beans. People way never touch computer before day say na script kiddie.

I quoted you to contribute on your comment bro. The second paragraph is aimed at those tribalists who won’t accept he’s a hacker cause he ain’t from their nation.
thats not hacking bro anyone can buy a script online written in php and spam or phish, it takes good mastery of low level language c++ ,and high level python java MySQL etc to be a good hacker, what they do in Nigeria is BEC scam which is spamming and phishing and the authorities are out for them
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Blackvic1: 1:03am On Oct 05, 2019
magicminister:
People run from Nigeria for better opportunities. What I don’t understand is how they still involve themselves with crimes and dishonesty despite living in a better country
our problem is not poverty because other African countries are poor but don’t go into crime like we do , our problem is greed and our mentality is bad
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by magicminister: 2:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Blackvic1:
our problem is not poverty because other African countries are poor but don’t go into crime like we do , our problem is greed and our mentality is bad

We have the largest population in Africa and the largest black population on earth. Fortunately, the good ones are more than the bad ones but I don't know for how long if we don’t fix our country!
Re: Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam by Psalm2423(m): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2019
Blackvic1:
thats not hacking bro anyone can buy a script online written in php and spam or phish, it takes good mastery of low level language c++ ,and high level python java MySQL etc to be a good hacker, what they do in Nigeria is BEC scam which is spamming and phishing and the authorities are out for them

I’m sorry, but that guy was arraigned in North America. Plus hacking is hacking bro. You can say that he used low level hacking which anyone can do, but hacking is hacking. Plus, merging phishing and social engineering together is the most perfect hack that someone can conduct. That nigga played two Federal agencies, no be beans. If it’s a white man that did that thing now, some NLanders would be portraying him as world best. And the report never said that he created a similar page as most people above me are saying. He actually took control of the bosses accounts and made use of it.

Me way sabi SQL Injection, aw many sites I done fit hack? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo / Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station / Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.